Coronavirus: The Dark Side

Grapelander

A well written article...
Coronavirus: the Dark Side
  1. Vioxx killed 500,000 Americans: a toll that could have been reduced by 90% had the FDA issued a timely warning.
  2. Pharmaceuticals, correctly and legally prescribed, kill 140,000 Americans each year, yet most people are unaware of their lethality and do not know how to a prevent being killed this way.
  3. Coronavirus deaths are few, its victims are elderly, and prevention is simple.
  4. Media report American flu deaths this season stand at 8200 so far, and that’s not newsworthy?
  5. 142,000 Americans died due to pharmaceutical drug use in 2016, but that’s not news, either
  6. But 100 Chinese–mostly born during WWII, malnourished and carrying a heavy disease burden–have died from a novel virus and that’s an epidemic?

lvysaur

It's a strategically timed economic attack with plausible deniability.

Lyla

A well written article...
Coronavirus: the Dark Side
  1. Vioxx killed 500,000 Americans: a toll that could have been reduced by 90% had the FDA issued a timely warning.
  2. Pharmaceuticals, correctly and legally prescribed, kill 140,000 Americans each year, yet most people are unaware of their lethality and do not know how to a prevent being killed this way.
  3. Coronavirus deaths are few, its victims are elderly, and prevention is simple.
  4. Media report American flu deaths this season stand at 8200 so far, and that’s not newsworthy?
  5. 142,000 Americans died due to pharmaceutical drug use in 2016, but that’s not news, either
  6. But 100 Chinese–mostly born during WWII, malnourished and carrying a heavy disease burden–have died from a novel virus and that’s an epidemic?
Actually, the director general, China CDC, George Gao, was one of the 15 "players" for the simulation according to their press release Event 201 Players

Constatine

The media rides these types of things as to stimulate income. Crisis is their business.

yerrag

The title was misleading, as if there is a light side to Corona virus. Probably it should read: How the Corona virus stacks up against other non-pandemics.

postman

You guys are blind. The media is underreporting this, not overreporting.

yerrag

You know what they say.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings!

tankasnowgod

Under reporting cases, sure. No doubt there has been billions of cases of Corona Virus worldwide, since it was found in humans at least as far back as 1966.

tankasnowgod

From 3:00 on.

It's not even "Whataboutism" with me, it's that I simply don't think that viruses are the main problem. And think the idea of a "Genetically Enginnered Super Virus" is basically a fantasy. As long as we have hero garbagemen and plumbers hauling away waste and keeping water mostly clean, you simply can't have an epidemic. I don't think it's any coincidence that the last epidemic (Spanish Flu) came at the end of World War 1, where people's immune systems were compromised and some of the nascent efforts at cleaning up cities and areas had been compromised.

Nor do I trust media reporting, governments, nor official healthcare agencies to report on such things. Their track record is always abysmal. And their track record on predicting epidemics/pandemics (and that is all they are doing, predicting, seeing as one doesn't exist currently) is even worse.

Giraffe

Under reporting cases, sure. No doubt there has been billions of cases of Corona Virus worldwide, since it was found in humans at least as far back as 1966.
Back in 2003 the then head of Robert Koch Institute (the German federal government agency and research institute for disease control and prevention) mentioned that 90% of the 5-year olds have antibodies against corona viruses. About the "deadly" SARS virus he said: We think that only a small minority of the people with the virus gets symptoms at all.

LucyL

In cats, coronavirus can be asymptomatic or develop into FIP, and wipe out a cattery in no time. I think the key word there is cattery - close crowded conditions with suboptimal health.

yerrag

In cats, coronavirus can be asymptomatic or develop into FIP, and wipe out a cattery in no time. I think the key word there is cattery - close crowded conditions with suboptimal health.

But with cats, with timely administration of vitamin C and antibiotics (I used colloidal silver), I was able to save my cats. I wonder if it works as well with people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals