Coronavirus: How Come Germans Have 40 Times Less Chances To Die Than Italians ?

LLight

Henry Joyeux, the French oncologist who distributes poisons with a condescending smile on his face.
Probably the worst of his kind, because people tend to fall for his traps.

I'm not sure I would qualify him "the worst of his kind". There are way way worse, particularly at the moment.

I have no interest defending him, but Joyeux is one of the few doctors openly criticizing vaccines (maybe this is just a stance, to attract people) and promoting life style over meds. In this interview, he doesn't seem against vitamin C IV, but indeed he seems to be doubting that the effects are huge and totally explain the difference seen in Germany. Virtually every other doctors (those tipically seen in the media) would just laught at it.

A good indicator also is that the "Ordre des médecins" tried to disbar him. Just for that he has all my trust ;)

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I'm not sure I would qualify him "the worst of his kind". There are way way worse, particularly at the moment.

A good indicator also is that the "Ordre des médecins" tried to disbar him. Just for that he has all my trust ;)

You see, you're illustrating my point.

People tend to fall for his traps where he's advertising himself as the opposition to big Pharma: but when it comes to say the truth about alternatives that would totally end the monopoly, he's perpetuating the same lies.

He horribly lied through his teeth when he claimed Vit C is tied with big business interests, alleging it has no special value, when the whole world knows the Chinese have declared it standard Covid treatment.

He's playing (with consumate talent) the good doctor-bad doctor game, when in reality they're one and the same. The fact he's a career standard oncologist should tell you all you need to know.

Manipulating masses is an art, the same one politicians have perfected for the past 120 years.

In the USA, Ron Paul is their man.

Last edited:

LLight

You see, you're illustrating my point.

This was more a joke about the "Ordre des médecins" that anything else.

For your information, I absolutely don't follow him and his ideas (I don't even know what precisely he advocates for).

And I'm not sure why Big pharma would necessarily need such a "false" opposition as you suggest. It would be more productive for them to just have their own voice in the media? Every other persons that distract from the main narrative is lost time for them. And really, attacking vaccines?

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Every other persons that distract from the main narrative is lost time for them. And really, attacking vaccines?

In the interview, he's claiming ROR (MMR in english) is alright with him because it doesn't contain aluminium.

Well, the ROR vaccine has been banned in Japan since 1992, for very good reasons, that Joyeux would rather not tell people.

Joyeux isn't really attacking anything, he's just giving the illusion of being the opposition, as Stalin would do.

LLight

In the interview, he's claiming ROR (MMR in english) is alright with him because it doesn't contain aluminium.

Well, the ROR vaccine has been banned in Japan since 1992, for very good reasons, that Joyeux would rather not tell people.

Joyeux isn't really attacking anything, he's just giving the illusion of being the opposition, as Stalin would do.

Yes you are right he is not against vaccination per se but more against adjuvants. Though, he is often depicted as such in the media.

But the point still is that he is saying that vaccination (not all) is injecting a poison into people veins and I'm not sure to see how this message can be profitable to Big pharma.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Yes you are right he is not against vaccination per se but more against adjuvants. Though, he is often depicted as such in the media.

But the point still is that he is saying that vaccination (not all) is injecting a poison into people veins and I'm not sure to see how this message can be profitable to Big pharma.

CONFUSION is always profitable in succeeding to manipulate those less savvy unable to make informed decisions by themselves and needing outside experts.

It's not about fooling ALL the people: just the ordinary ones, which is the majority.

Joyeux achieves that by providing inaccurate information wrapped into simulated altruistic/righteous demeanor.

Last edited: