Coronavirus: How Come Germans Have 40 Times Less Chances To Die Than Italians ?

Kingpinguin

Could that be cases of latent tb as discussed in the other topic?

No one knows. Could or could not. It just shows that its not just old. Its young apparently health people get sick aswell. Sure majority has been 60-80. But everyone should be careful. It’s not a super serious disease and I think the economic consequences are going to affect the world more. But this got out of hand because no one took it serious. Now its too late and now when its too late everyone takes it too serious doing even further damage. Its like seeing a rookie stock trader buying in and out trying to profit but actually just doing more damage. No one knows what they are doing.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It’s real where I’m at in the Midwest US.

rei

No one knows what they are doing.
0 deaths nationwide, 2 "coronavirus" patients have needed ICU treatment so far. The longer this goes on the more evident it becomes there only is a disease if the environment's stress becomes larger than the organism can take. As Pasteur said on his death bed: "Bernard was correct. I was wrong. The microbe (germ) is nothing. The terrain (milieu) is everything."
Fighting the virus is exactly the wrong way around, they might even be messenger particles that try to adapt the organism's function using some emergency measure because the normal homeostasis mechanism has stopped working.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Its young apparently health people get sick aswell. Sure majority has been 60-80. But everyone should be careful.

Young doesn't equal healthy anymore.

Today's youngsters are constantly targeted by the pharma industry and often don't know how to properly feed.

Not to mention the ongoing hypothyroidism epidemic in the whole population.

tankasnowgod

Corona death doubled in the last week since we talked about this. Now 10 200. Here in Sweden the hospitals has just started to get full. No more respirators. Spoke to a heart surgeon yesterday and he said from next monday every employe will start working with corona and that many many people will die. Its a complete hospital meltdown here now. Same will happen now in other countries in europe and america will have same issues within 1-3 weeks. Within 7 days corona will have killed more than swine flu.

First, a point of clarity...... there 10,200 deaths are people who died that also tested positive for COVID 19, they were not necessarily killed from it. In Italy, Maybe 2 of their 3500+ figure can be directly attributed to that. And I assume by "Swine Flu," you mean the 18,000 mark I mentioned, not the over 500,000 number you claimed.

That aside...... maybe it will overtake the number for Swine Flu in 7 days. Maybe, if that doubling rate continues, it will kill 16.7 Trillion in 8 months. I'll admit, the first seems a bit more likely, but increasing rates like that rarely hold for long. An MLB player who hits five home runs in the first five games of the season has never gone on to hit 162 home runs in a year.

Hospitals starting to get full and have issues doesn't say anything about how dangerous the virus is. It also has a hype machine going that is stripping people of their rights, causing shortages of supplies, destroying small businesses, creating insane financial hardships for tens of millions of others (in the US alone already), likely to cause a rash of suicides, and even worse. None of that has to do with the virus itself. In the US, healthy people are going to the Emergency Room to ask to be tested for COVID 19. That's causing issues, right there.

I don't know what the heart surgeon means by "many many" people will die. Is that 50? 18,000? 1,000,000? 870 Million? 6 Billion? Could be anything in that range, so without clarity, it would be hard to know what he's talking about.

I'll check back on March 27th, see how the Swine Flu number is holding (note, it may be broken initially, but revised downward with future information, as the Italian Health Association pointed out).

tankasnowgod

But this got out of hand because no one took it serious.

Absolutely false. It got out of hand because it was hyped to get out of hand. A healthy layperson has no need to take this serious. Again, since December 1st, 10496 died who were attributed to COVID 19. At the same time, over 15 Million other people died of various causes, over half of that figure being medical.

Kingpinguin

First, a point of clarity...... there 10,200 deaths are people who died that also tested positive for COVID 19, they were not necessarily killed from it. In Italy, Maybe 2 of their 3500+ figure can be directly attributed to that. And I assume by "Swine Flu," you mean the 18,000 mark I mentioned, not the over 500,000 number you claimed.

That aside...... maybe it will overtake the number for Swine Flu in 7 days. Maybe, if that doubling rate continues, it will kill 16.7 Trillion in 8 months. I'll admit, the first seems a bit more likely, but increasing rates like that rarely hold for long. An MLB player who hits five home runs in the first five games of the season has never gone on to hit 162 home runs in a year.

Hospitals starting to get full and have issues doesn't say anything about how dangerous the virus is. It also has a hype machine going that is stripping people of their rights, causing shortages of supplies, destroying small businesses, creating insane financial hardships for tens of millions of others (in the US alone already), likely to cause a rash of suicides, and even worse. None of that has to do with the virus itself. In the US, healthy people are going to the Emergency Room to ask to be tested for COVID 19. That's causing issues, right there.

I don't know what the heart surgeon means by "many many" people will die. Is that 50? 18,000? 1,000,000? 870 Million? 6 Billion? Could be anything in that range, so without clarity, it would be hard to know what he's talking about.

I'll check back on March 27th, see how the Swine Flu number is holding (note, it may be broken initially, but revised downward with future information, as the Italian Health Association pointed out).

absolutely. Agree with a lof you just said. Just saying you said you didnt see corona surpass swine flu. Which I believe it likely will do just the coming week. Confirmed swine flu was 18 000 and confirmed corona 10500 so far. The half a milion was an estimation and you could likely Estimate the same later for corona.
And yes some people die who would likely die within a year anway. That doesnt mean you cant count them. If they are infected and die early because of it then thats a count. Ofc it wont double like that forever your example of it growing at that rate is ridicolous. I think it will start to platue in 2 months. People did not panic. Politicians and media panic and locked everything down. The people just followed orders from politicians and news anchors on TV now we face double consequences. Politicians didnt act fast enough at the start. Which I can understand. Dont think a lot of people saw it coming this way. 2ndly they are taking too drastic measure when it’s already too late. What should be done now is to quarantine the old and those who are at risk of dying and let everyone else continue like normally who probably will only get upper respiratory symptoms like flu. And then wait till this blows over. Locking down entire cities and countries are madness.

tankasnowgod

absolutely. Agree with a lof you just said. Just saying you said you didnt see corona surpass swine flu. Which I believe it likely will do just the coming week. Confirmed swine flu was 18 000 and confirmed corona 10500 so far. The half a milion was an estimation and you could likely Estimate the same later for corona.
And yes some people die who would likely die within a year anway. That doesnt mean you cant count them. If they are infected and die early because of it then thats a count. Ofc it wont double like that forever your example of it growing at that rate is ridicolous. I think it will start to platue in 2 months. People did not panic. Politicians and media panic and locked everything down. The people just followed orders from politicians and news anchors on TV now we face double consequences. Politicians didnt act fast enough at the start. Which I can understand. Dont think a lot of people saw it coming this way. 2ndly they are taking too drastic measure when it’s already too late. What should be done now is to quarantine the old and those who are at risk of dying and let everyone else continue like normally who probably will only get upper respiratory symptoms like flu. And then wait till this blows over. Locking down entire cities and countries are madness.

I can agree with most of this. Originally, I thought the final death toll (via whatever the source) was going to be 100,000-200,000, a random of the top of my head guess. Later, I revised down to the Swine Flu estimate. Guess will know in about a week if it's passed that.

Yeah, my example was ridiculous, it was deliberately so. If it does go for one month like that, you would be looking at 1 Million. I think it's mostly an artifact of new testing, and will be more the "spike" in cases in mid February, which was caused by a new definition of cases. Personally, I doubt you'll see a doubling of the death rate again in a week.

As for it being "too late...." I think there's a good chance this bug has already passed through the vast majority of the population in the US and most countries. I saw a video on social media (so take it with several grains of salt) on an emergency room nurse that said the same thing. She said "remember when everyone was sick, and had that lingering cough for about a month, even me? I think that was Corona." I had a similar sickness a month ago (which is unusual for me), just as she described. It's not like a virus would wait to show up in a country until there is a test that can detect it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
emergency room nurse that said the same thing. She said "remember when everyone was sick, and had that lingering cough for about a month, even me? I think that was Corona."
100% agree

RealNeat

100% agree

If you agree then why do you suppose things are getting out of hand now? Could it be the stress they are causing everyone, the many who are mentally infecting themselves and are convinced they need a test with poor accuracy only to be potentially treated with toxic experimental drugs in recirculating air with oxygen being administered and a feeding tube full of corn maltodextrin, whey and soy oil?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
If you agree then why do you suppose things are getting out of hand now? Could it be the stress they are causing everyone, the many who are mentally infecting themselves and are convinced they need a test with poor accuracy only to be potentially treated with toxic experimental drugs in recirculating air with oxygen being administered and a feeding tube full of corn maltodextrin, whey and soy oil?
I just agree that it has most likely been at the hospital where I work for a couple months and most of the staff has already been exposed including myself.

RealNeat

I just agree that it has most likely been at the hospital where I work for a couple months and most of the staff has already been exposed including myself.

I understand, I share the same view, however, you comment in multiple places that things are/ will get out of hand, my question is, why now and not before?

Frankdee20

500 deaths in 24 hours reported in Italy, this is recent news.

LLight

I understand, I share the same view, however, you comment in multiple places that things are/ will get out of hand, my question is, why now and not before?
For the same reasons that other diseases like the flu have a peak in winter?

LeeLemonoil

500 deaths in 24 hours reported in Italy, this is recent news.

As explained here, we will only know later how much Corona really killed. How many more death than normal from illness plus some few unlucky old and sick that got helped over the line a bit prematurely. Likely the surplus lethality will be marginal

What will cause more deads is the overwhelmed medical system, isolation and panic for weeks or month and a 5% worldwide recession

RealNeat

For the same reasons that other diseases like the flu have a peak in winter?

It was still winter 2 months ago. Now is when people are saying the medical system will be overburdened, not before. I'm guessing if it did go through the population, the stress the agencies are causing people is activating it currently. Supposedly New York and Pennsylvania are already overburdened.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I don’t mean to give that impression. I believe we need to remain calm but also alert, logical and safe. I’ve primarily commented on what I’m witnessing in my work environment.

TomS

I live in Bayern, 7 km far from Salzburg, Austria.
From today midnight curfew starts in Bayern.
People may go to work, can purchase in foodstores, may walk by foot, may do any sports, however, only alone.
People live in Germany and work in Austria, must approve official paper from their employer for Germany Police and policeman requests this paper at the border. I can not travel home to Budapest, Hungary, as Austrian police request medical paper made max 4 days earlier, says people is healthy.
In Hungary I would need to go to 15 day home quarantine. Then back to Germany, there is no transportation from (and to) Salzburg.
Austria today announced they extend safety period until 13 April.
In Bayern all shops close at 3 pm, only food-, tobacco stores and pharmacies may be open.
I have lot of pictures on my facebook group.

LLight

It was still winter 2 months ago. Now is when people are saying the medical system will be overburdened, not before.

Maybe it is something cumulative, like a vitamin D deficit, not saying it's the exact explanation, it's just an example of something that could increase as winter goes and that would peak at the end.

This cumulative factor would increase the risk and make hospitals overburdened only now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals