Coronavirus Conspiracy Proven By ‘Fake Science’ Exposes The Criminal Enterprise

OP
M

mimmo123

First of all Elon is a sell out
has control of AI and Satelites in space working with 5g etc
The AI will integrate with the vaccine nano chips and tracking tech
Elon is working with China has given technology away etc

The new hot thing is all these new biometric tools coming out and these new virtual,augmented,and mixed reality gizmos coming out. You can google it
one example is facial recognition.

China already has this facial tech so within minutes they can find where you are located no matter where you are.
So They can basically run something like an ad campaign telling the system hey I want all the people who are x religion or
x age has not been vaccinated etc then instantly this tech can locate all those specific people within minutes and lock them up.
which they already have they have 2 million in concentration camps right now because of this technology
Even Trump has talked about it.

yerrag

First of all Elon is a sell out
has control of AI and Satelites in space working with 5g etc
The AI will integrate with the vaccine nano chips and tracking tech
Elon is working with China has given technology away etc

The new hot thing is all these new biometric tools coming out and these new virtual,augmented,and mixed reality gizmos coming out. You can google it
one example is facial recognition.

China already has this facial tech so within minutes they can find where you are located no matter where you are.
So They can basically run something like an ad campaign telling the system hey I want all the people who are x religion or
x age has not been vaccinated etc then instantly this tech can locate all those specific people within minutes and lock them up.
which they already have they have 2 million in concentration camps right now because of this technology
Even Trump has talked about it.
Thanks. Don't want him locking me in a Tesla when the search has got me in its bull's eye.

Marcine

Wow. Great resource. I figured there would be lots of gems on the forum this week. It seems that his virus origin research leads elsewhere than the CCP blame story. Oh! Plus I have never trusted Mercola. Ha, now I know why! This is definitely the time to take our lives back. With regards to law suits, you do know that there are lawyers suing China for trillions, enough to wipe them out and this can happen because they are a corporation. I don't get it but I guess they do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals