Coronavirus: A Ray Peat Perspective

Kunstruct

They don’t test for a virus. They test for the presence of antibodies.

How does that work? They claimed people do not have the antibodies for this virus because it is new mutation.
Also they claim they looked for the virus on door knobs and in feces. Supposedly has been found on a door knob and in feces.

LeeLemonoil

So with every passing day the scientist get more data on the virus. It seems that those who die die of pneumonia.
An erratic cytokine storm/autoimmune situation then.

I repeat my idea that the recent improved sepsis protocol seems useful to keep in mind. B1, Aspirin, Vit C.

Beastmode

I've worked in the hospital with people who have had MRSA, antibiotic resistant klebsiella pneumonia, c. diff, candida auris, VRE, pseudomonas, RSV, Flu, HIV, Hep C, Herpes/ shingles/ chicken pox, etc. etc. and I never caught anything. I cleaned thier sh*t, urine, sputum, blood, wounds and almost every other bodily fluid you can think of, while they were actively sick. Many of the people I worked with (who weren't very healthy) didnt catch anything either. This was on a night shift for 13 hours, in the northeast winter with little sun exposure, tons of EMF, tons of flourescent lights etc. I think being immunocompromised is the main part here.

Everyone worried about candida auris and c.diff. I took care of a guy who had both. Know how he got them? He had COPD, heart disease, stents, cancer and he had been in the hospital in the ICU on IV antibiotics for weeks. Guy was a month away from the grave. These people who are succumbing to these things, in my experience, tend to already be on thier way out or very unhealthy to begin with.

Possibly the most important post in this entire thread.

Are you in pristine health in accordance with "Peat" standards (i.e- thyroid health, calcium to phosphorus consumption, vitamin d, etc?)

Thank god I don't watch tv or any kind of news websites. The fear alone will compromise the "immune system."

Thinking about all these "biohacks" for this symptom or virus, etc reminded me of a great quote below.

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals."

- Jim Rohn

InChristAlone

Are you in pristine health in accordance with "Peat" standards (i.e- thyroid health, calcium to phosphorus consumption, vitamin d, etc?)

Thank god I don't watch tv or any kind of news websites. The fear alone will compromise the "immune system."

Thinking about all these "biohacks" for this symptom or virus, etc reminded me of a great quote below.

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals."

- Jim Rohn
Exactly! We need more voices like this. Even the word pandemic is based on fear. The fear conflict harms the lungs.

CLASH

- Jim Rohn

Thyroid is good. Last vit D test was good. Calcium: phosphorous ratio is not peat worthy. During this time some days I slept 1 hour max (some days I couldnt sleep at all) and still worked the 13 hour shift. So I wasn't in an ideal situation according to Peat.

schultz

So with every passing day the scientist get more data on the virus. It seems that those who die die of pneumonia.
An erratic cytokine storm/autoimmune situation then.

I repeat my idea that the recent improved sepsis protocol seems useful to keep in mind. B1, Aspirin, Vit C.

I was theorizing (to myself...) that Reyes syndrome is caused by acute endotoxemia causing damage to the liver and brain, possibly in tandem with increased cytokines (the endotoxin increasing the cytokines). It is possible that acutely taking aspirin, when one is not used to taking it and who has possibly not eaten because they are feeling sick, could cause a temporary increase in gut permeability allowing endotoxin into circulation. Tylenol would probably do this as well and on top of that damage the liver which would prevent detoxification of the endotoxin and further damage the liver. I could see parents giving children, who have never had aspirin before and are not accustomed to it, several aspirin in a day reaching 1 or 2 grams, on an empty stomach.

I also read a paper which suggested that a few days after someone has caught the flu that their gut permeability increases temporarily. This could be a clue as to how the flu is actually causing damage. Increased gut permeability -> septic like state -> increased cytokines -> organ damage -> immune failure.

Anyhoo, just some thoughts. I'm going to research it more and see what I can find.

I was theorizing (to myself...) that Reyes syndrome is caused by acute endotoxemia causing damage to the liver and brain, possibly in tandem with increased cytokines (the endotoxin increasing the cytokines). It is possible that acutely taking aspirin, when one is not used to taking it and who has possibly not eaten because they are feeling sick, could cause a temporary increase in gut permeability allowing endotoxin into circulation. Tylenol would probably do this as well and on top of that damage the liver which would prevent detoxification of the endotoxin and further damage the liver. I could see parents giving children, who have never had aspirin before and are not accustomed to it, several aspirin in a day reaching 1 or 2 grams, on an empty stomach.

I also read a paper which suggested that a few days after someone has caught the flu that their gut permeability increases temporarily. This could be a clue as to how the flu is actually causing damage. Increased gut permeability -> septic like state -> increased cytokines -> organ damage -> immune failure.

Anyhoo, just some thoughts. I'm going to research it more and see what I can find.

Gut permeability allows endotoxins in and endotoxemia=flu symptoms.

Totally my experience. There is no difference between gut permeability endotoxins, and flu symptoms.

LeeLemonoil

@schultz

Pls post if you dig anything up substantiating that idea. Would be a complication needing serious consideration.

Are there Gut lining protective substances that are also anti-inflammatory or strengthen „healthy“ response? Glycine ?
Maybe good old chicken broth should be consumed.

Other substances that modulate overshooting immun-response that are not gut attacking are ginger, Olive leaf and many others

Atman

I don't understand how you can be interested in this.

This virus has killed like 2500 people in China which has a population of 1.6 billion.
That's virtually nothing, the regular flu kills more people, traffic accidents kill more people, even storms probably kill more people.

Call me again when something like 1% of the population has died and not 0,0001%, then we can start getting serious.

If you have a somewhat decent immune system and metabolism this is probably totally harmless.

LeeLemonoil

Im interested in what causes lethality and how to avoid it killing you just in case.

Or better because it’s the fundamental questions behind it always interesting apart from Corona

And it absolutely influences politics and society in bad ways, concerning us all.
How to introduce ways to further destroy the sorry rests of liberal states and rule of law?
Fear fear fear..., climate, pandemics and stock market crashes

Inaut

The only concern I have with the CoronaVirus is the overreaction of governments and carte Blanche to impose martial law globally. Most people are too wrapped up in their little bubbles to realize what’s really happening...Ordo ab chao

Very good post @schultz

Atman

By talking about it in a serious manner you are participating to this artificial drama.

It's the same reason why we should not talk about how CO2 emissions are killing our planet.

If you want to expose the ulterior motives behind the panic machine, that's another story.

Sofia

@schultz

Pls post if you dig anything up substantiating that idea. Would be a complication needing serious consideration.

Are there Gut lining protective substances that are also anti-inflammatory or strengthen „healthy“ response? Glycine ?
Maybe good old chicken broth should be consumed.

Other substances that modulate overshooting immun-response that are not gut attacking are ginger, Olive leaf and many others

Inosine protects gut lining and improves it. I think. Inosine modulates gut barrier dysfunction and end organ damage in a model of ischemia-reperfusion injury. - PubMed - NCBI

J Surg Res. 2002 Nov;108(1):61-8.
Inosine modulates gut barrier dysfunction and end organ damage in a model of ischemia-reperfusion injury.
Dowdall JF1, Winter DC, Bouchier-Hayes DJ.
Author information

Abstract
INTRODUCTION:
Gut barrier failure is an important source of morbidity in critically ill patients, and patients undergoing aortic cross-clamp. Inosine, an endogenous purine nucleoside without known side effects, formed from the breakdown of adenosine by adenosine deaminase, has been shown to modify the effects of hypoxia on various tissues, including the heart and the brain.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:
This study examined the effect of inosine on ischemia-reperfusion-induced gut barrier dysfunction and on the associated lung injury. Twenty-four male Sprague-Dawley rats were divided into three groups. Eight were subjected to 60 min of superior mesenteric artery occlusion followed by 4 h of reperfusion. Eight had 100 mg/kg inosine prior to ischemia-reperfusion and 8 had sham laparotomy with encircling but not occlusion of the superior mesenteric artery.

RESULTS:
Rats treated with inosine had significantly less gut barrier dysfunction. Rats subjected to SMAO sustained a substantial lung injury and this was attenuated by inosine treatment. Serum cytokine levels were also significantly lower.

CONCLUSIONS:
We conclude that inosine has a beneficial effect in modulating both gut barrier dysfunction and distant organ injury in response to gut ischemia-reperfusion.

Gone Peating

Coronavirus talk could just be covering up for the effects that 5g is having on everyone in Wuhan

boris

There were anti 5G rallies here right around the time corona started. Nothing got covered in the news and people quickly forgot about it. It is a difficult topic. When I talk about radiation people often start to ridicule or get aggressive.

theLaw

By talking about it in a serious manner you are participating to this artificial drama.

If you want to expose the ulterior motives behind the panic machine, that's another story.

This is actually the perfect story for the mainstream media.

It's based entirely on speculation + "better to be safe than sorry" (see hysteria).

They love the grey area where they can create narrative and sell it as news.

For what it's worth, Peat was asked about this on the last OneRadioNetwork interview, and he didn't seem at all concerned about the "virus" itself, but the motives from the CDC.

Beastmode

This is actually the perfect story for the mainstream media.

It's based entirely on speculation + "better to be safe than sorry" (see hysteria).

They love the grey area where they can create narrative and sell it as news.

For what it's worth, Peat was asked about this on the last OneRadioNetwork interview, and he didn't seem at all concerned about the "virus" itself, but the motives from the CDC.

I think the hardest part for people is to accept that it can really be this straightforward when it comes to building a healthy system. Sure, maybe we don't have every part figured out yet, but the psychological aspect of simply exploring one self and seeing what works and what doesn't is profound. It brings us into the present and out of the "gut wrenching" (made up) past and future.

By doing the above alone can do 2 major things: 1) Improving self awareness 2) Not watching bull**** news.

My favorite are the "aware" people who still watch the news claiming they don't get caught up in it. If you step in ***t, you're going to smell like it.

There's an entire world within us to explore. Explore and share your journey from that rather than getting frightened by the world outside us that's designed to control you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals