Corona Virus How To Treat

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
....it will work but really stupid and counterproductive to keep bringing this up because it scares people...there are pills and liquid etc....from vets and pharmacists... Home | FLCCC | Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

I wouldn't call it stupid and counterproductive, I think with all medications and supplements everyone should be cautious, I am in a situation where I have no immediate need to take it as I am not suffering from any symptoms except some mild long term effects hence my caution. Considering with animal products there can be issues with purity and often the product is made with cheap materials that can have other secondary effects I think exercising caution is wise. That was my main concern not the ivermectin itself but the other ingredients that might be mixed in with the product.

Something like ivermectin could be dangerous if taken in too large a dose and I found it difficult to find an accurate dosing regime for it. I did eventually find a guide that is being used in a country where there is no "human approved" ivermectin but they have access to the animal formulation, post it below.

After I found this I took the plunge and took a dose equivalent of 20mg of ivermectin. I would not that people should make sure to do their own calculations if using Ivermectin paste as there are different percentages and concentrations depending on the brand. The example for the Oral Paste here is what is typical in most versions of the paste form of ivermectin but it is not always so.

13r96v08sgy51.jpg

Sean.R

Marlin Anderson was about to be placed on a ventilator when he began to go downhill rapidly, suffering from COVID-19. His daughter saw Dr. Pierre Kory's Senate testimony and read about the I-MASK+ Protocol, and asked the intensive care doctor if he would put her father on ivermectin. The doctor agreed, and Marlin's turnaround was rapid and quite astounding. He walked out of the hospital a few days later. This is the Anderson’s true story.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Georgi mentioned in his latest podcast with Danny Roddy that mineral oil is very toxic and has heavy metals. This gives me pause for the use of ivermectin that is meant for animals as I think some versions of it use mineral oil but don't list it in the ingredients. Anyone know about this?

Might have to be used anyway if one can't get their hands on ivermectin for human use.

B

Braveheart

Marlin Anderson was about to be placed on a ventilator when he began to go downhill rapidly, suffering from COVID-19. His daughter saw Dr. Pierre Kory's Senate testimony and read about the I-MASK+ Protocol, and asked the intensive care doctor if he would put her father on ivermectin. The doctor agreed, and Marlin's turnaround was rapid and quite astounding. He walked out of the hospital a few days later. This is the Anderson’s true story.

Sean, thanks again

GeoX

Georgi mentioned in his latest podcast with Danny Roddy that mineral oil is very toxic and has heavy metals. This gives me pause for the use of ivermectin that is meant for animals as I think some versions of it use mineral oil but don't list it in the ingredients. Anyone know about this?

Might have to be used anyway if one can't get their hands on ivermectin for human use.

Here are the ingredients of:
Bimectin Paste 1.87% (Ivermectin) Bimeda, Inc. Canada (Durvet Ivermectin Paste 1.87%, apple flavored made by Bimeda also)

Ivermectin (CAS # 70288-86-7) 1.87%
Corn Oil (CAS # 8001-30-7) 80.98%
Polysorbate 80 (CAS # 9005-65-6) 7.65%
Aerosil (CAS # N/A) 7.5%
Apple Flavor (CAS # N/A) -

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Here are the ingredients of:
Bimectin Paste 1.87% (Ivermectin) Bimeda, Inc. Canada (Durvet Ivermectin Paste 1.87%, apple flavored made by Bimeda also)

Ivermectin (CAS # 70288-86-7) 1.87%
Corn Oil (CAS # 8001-30-7) 80.98%
Polysorbate 80 (CAS # 9005-65-6) 7.65%
Aerosil (CAS # N/A) 7.5%
Apple Flavor (CAS # N/A) -
So 1 g of the Bimectin paste would contain 18.7 mg of Ivermectin. I read that for humans the Ivermectin treatment dosage is 0.2 mg/kg. For an 80 kg person that would be 16 mg Ivermectin (per day??) or 0.86 g (860 mg) of the Bimectin paste. See also the posted table by Soren further above.

GeoX

So 1 g of the Bimectin paste would contain 18.7 mg of Ivermectin. I read that for humans the Ivermectin treatment dosage is 0.2 mg/kg. For an 80 kg person that would be 16 mg Ivermectin (per day??) or 0.86 g (860 mg) of the Bimectin paste.

The horse paste plunger markings are calibrated for either horses or humans (being 91 mcg of ivermectin per lb or 200 mcg/kg of body weight). Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The horse paste plunger markings are calibrated for either horses or humans (being 91 mcg of ivermectin per lb or 200 mcg/kg of body weight). Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
Thanks for that info, GeoX!

Perry Staltic

Close to 5000 covid patients treated with only 2 deaths. Probably more people than anyone in the US. They use HCQ and ivermectin.

LucyL

Got my ivermectin today. Interested to take this for the anti parasitic benefits I've posted a photo of the brand I got below anyone have any advice on how to take this? Going to start very cautiously. I am a little concerned about safety as it says for horse consumption only but I think a lot have people have been taking the horse paste version without issues.

View attachment 21631
Use of the horse paste is common for scabies ...

David PS

I found this to be a very interesting video.