Corona Virus How To Treat

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
You dont live next to any newly built telecommunications infrastructure do you?

Not that I am aware of. It is possible I guess but EMF where I live I would wager is pretty low owing to the fact that it only has 140k people and there are some strict restrictions on construction. Nothing is allowed to be too high, here.

RealNeat

Not that I am aware of. It is possible I guess but EMF where I live I would wager is pretty low owing to the fact that it only has 140k people and there are some strict restrictions on construction. Nothing is allowed to be too high, here.
I see. 5G infrastructure can be as low as a light post. How are your symptoms?

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
I see. 5G infrastructure can be as low as a light post. How are your symptoms?
Nearly gone. Still get slight cough/shortness of breath if I don't take niacin.

Taking 3 grams of niacin a day, (1g after breakfast, lunch and dinner). Very quickly makes issue go away.

Other than that I've been trying o improve my gut taking megaspore probiotic which is meant to be spore based and produce antibiotics as well as the occasional carrot salad and charcoal

Nearly gone. Still get slight cough/shortness of breath if I don't take niacin.

Taking 3 grams of niacin a day, (1g after breakfast, lunch and dinner). Very quickly makes issue go away.

Other than that I've been trying o improve my gut taking megaspore probiotic which is meant to be spore based and produce antibiotics as well as the occasional carrot salad and charcoal
Glad your feeling better @Soren , you and your family have had a tough Year, wishing you the best :praying::):

Has anyone mentioned using a sauna to kill viruses with heat?
I think it would help for sure, raising white blood cell count, even exercise would help at early onset of Coronavirus.

Trouble is you would need a private sauna, so exercise (even walking) would have benefit.

Inaut

I think it would help for sure, raising white blood cell count, even exercise would help at early onset of Coronavirus.

Trouble is you would need a private sauna, so exercise (even walking) would have benefit.
Heat lamp saunas are low cost and everybody on this forum with bulbs can utilize them for this purpose. I use 4 lamps for 40 min (atleast) a day and it certainly makes me sweat.

lionsmane

You're right, problem is majority of people don't have access to a private sauna... All of the public ones are closed.

The virus is said to die around 80 degrees Celsius and saunas reach much higher temperatures. It's too bad we can't do independent tests on this idea ?

lionsmane

Heat lamp saunas are low cost and everybody on this forum with bulbs can utilize them for this purpose. I use 4 lamps for 40 min (atleast) a day and it certainly makes me sweat.
I think saunas with moist hot air travelling inside to where the viruses are would make a more prominent effect.

David PS

Scientist at the University of Bristol have recently modeled fatty acid binding site in the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. At the bottom of page 7 of the pdf of the accepted manuscript entitled "Molecular Simulations suggest Vitamins, Retinoids and Steroids as Ligands of the Free Fatty Acid Pocket of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein", it states:

The fat-soluble vitamins D (vitamin D3 metabolite calcitriol), K and A ranked more highly than LA by BUDE binding energy. Vitamin K2 is the highest ranked compound overall; vitamin A acetate is ranked 17th; vitamin D (calcitriol) 24th; vitamin A 38th and vitamin K1 70th. The lowest energy docked poses of these vitamins align very well with that of LA bound to the locked spike trimer after 200 ns of MD simulation (Figure 7): the double bonds in the sidechains of calcitriol (Figure 7A, D) and vitamin K2 (Figure 7B, E) align closely with the hydrophobic LA tail, and so these ligands are predicted to fit well into the FA binding site.

Let food be your medicine.

Perry Staltic

Another example of someone saving their life by staying away from, or in this case leaving, a hospital. Doctors are responsible for this debacle either by refusing early treatments or harming patients with their treatments, eg, barotrauma/biotrauma from mechanical ventilation, serotonin poisoning from serotonergic ICU drugs interacting with patients' serotonergic antipsychotics/antidepressants, lung fibosis due to long term SSRI use (5HT2b agonism), etc. They have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Another example that doctors and the medical establishment are driving this disease. Patient's doctor wife had to fight hospital doctors for a week to get her husband transferred to Dr. Varone's hospital (UMMC) where they actually know how to treat covid; 7 air ambulance companies refused to transfer him. Would love to know what the first hospital was treating him with besides the homeopathic doses of dexamethasone.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

This last video makes it obvious that some doctors are quite willing to sacrifice patients on the altar of medical hubris.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Got my ivermectin today. Interested to take this for the anti parasitic benefits I've posted a photo of the brand I got below anyone have any advice on how to take this? Going to start very cautiously. I am a little concerned about safety as it says for horse consumption only but I think a lot have people have been taking the horse paste version without issues.

1612981465500.png

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
I'm worried about using this animal paste, anyone know of anybody who has used this product or other Horse Ivermectin pastes without issue?