Corona Virus How To Treat

Perry Staltic

Telemedicine: speakwithanmd.com

Telemedicine: FrontlineMDs.com

Telemedicine: https://myfreedoctor.com/

List of Independent Practices: Practices offering early treatment for COVID. | Wufoo

List #2 Independent Practices: Doctors Don't Fear COVID

List #3 “Directory of Doctors Prescribing Outpatient COVID-19 Therapy”: COVID-19 Doctors Directory

FLCCC Alliance: The FLCCC Alliance | FLCCC | Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Arnot Health & Lake Erie College of Medicine (upstate NY): Arnot Health

Bethany Medical (North Carolina): Bethany Medical | Multi-specialty Primary Care Urgent Care

Budesonide Protocol Practices: Providers – Budesonide Works

For those who have found a doctor that has prescribed HCQ but their pharmacy will not fulfill the early treatment prescription – it can be overnighted by – Ravkoo Pharmacy : Phone: 863-875-5700

Ravkoo

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Did a small experiment with Niacin and it is pretty interesting. As I said before one of the lingering effects I seem to be having with covid is my lungs feel like they are not at full capacity.

Well I measured my blood oxygen levels and they were down to 89%. I took 1 gram of Niacin and now my levels have gone back up to 97% within about about an hour.

Perry Staltic

Did a small experiment with Niacin and it is pretty interesting. As I said before one of the lingering effects I seem to be having with covid is my lungs feel like they are not at full capacity.

Well I measured my blood oxygen levels and they were down to 89%. I took 1 gram of Niacin and now my levels have gone back up to 97% within about about an hour.

Wow that's very interesting. Niacin is very lung protective. Glutathione is too. Have you tried NAC yet?

Did you notice improvement in breathing/ oxygenation after that 1g dosage?

RealNeat

You dont live next to any newly built telecommunications infrastructure do you?