Corona Virus How To Treat

Soren

Forum Supporter
This Corona virus is spreading quite rapidly and looks like it might be a lot worse than people are saying.

I don't say that based on the media headlines which like to scare monger but because what I have been told first hand by people who know the situation on the ground. I am told that many more than what is being officially reported have died and many more or are infected.

I am curious what everyone thinks would be the best way to treat this virus? The first thing that comes to mind for me is Emodin and methylene blue combined with bright or red light.

Thoughts?

shine

Maybe it is part of a depopulation agenda. *puts on tinfoil hat*

tankasnowgod

This Corona virus is spreading quite rapidly and looks like it might be a lot worse than people are saying.

I don't say that based on the media headlines which like to scare monger but because what I have been told first hand by people who know the situation on the ground. I am told that many more than what is being officially reported have died and many more or are infected.

I am curious what everyone thinks would be the best way to treat this virus? The first thing that comes to mind for me is Emodin and methylene blue combined with bright or red light.

Thoughts?

My guess is that it's still overblown. Likely a similar story to Zika, where the initial outbreak is bad, but may have actually been a poisoning.

As for treatment of Corona virus..... how about a lime?

RWilly

Copper.

Using copper to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses

"Copper can effectively help to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, which are linked to severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), new research shows. Animal coronaviruses that 'host jump' to humans, such as SARS and MERS, result in severe infections with high mortality. Researchers found that a closely-related human coronavirus - 229E - can remain infectious on common surface materials for several days, but is rapidly destroyed on copper."

RealNeat

I would make a strong Elderberry and Osha syrup.

RealNeat

Copper.

Using copper to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses

"Copper can effectively help to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, which are linked to severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), new research shows. Animal coronaviruses that 'host jump' to humans, such as SARS and MERS, result in severe infections with high mortality. Researchers found that a closely-related human coronavirus - 229E - can remain infectious on common surface materials for several days, but is rapidly destroyed on copper."

So adequate liver?

tankasnowgod

I would be interested in hearing more about this perspective.

Haidut posted about the Zika issue here- A Pesticide, Not Zika, May Be The Cause Of Microcephaly In Brazil

Personally, I don't think viral or bacterial pandemics can happen without certain conditions being present, mainly either a large group of people with a seriously compromised immune system and/or lots of squalor and unsanitary living conditions. I have somewhat jokingly said that garbagemen and plumbers are bigger heroes than doctors in the past, but truthfully, the services that garbagemen and plumbers provide prevent pandemics from spreading, prevented people from getting many diseases (and reduced length and severity when people are susceptible), and have improved both lifespan and quality of life. In that sense, doctors really can't compare.

I am also of the belief that so called "antibiotic resistant superbugs" are primarily found in people with high iron stores, and not really caused by antibiotics themselves, nor "widespread antibiotic use." That, in and of itself, compromises the immune system, and also make bacteria stronger and resilient. It also completely jives with the fact that so called "superbugs" are only found in hospitals (clean conditions, sure, but with a huge concentration of immune compromised individuals), and these same bugs can't survive (or at least do the same damage to humans) in the general populace.

Last edited:

LucyL

This quote from haidut in another thread might be important. Of course there is always Aspirin.

Methylene blue is supposed to be able to kill all of them. Anti-serotonin drugs like cyproheptadine recently made the news as being able to stop even Ebola, rabies, and HIV. Niacinamide is a potent antiviral as well.
Chronic viral infection is usually due to high cortisol/estrogen. Estrogen activates retroviruses and herpesviruses like EBV or even JCV. Given your high cortisol I think the most prudent think would be to ask the doctor for something that will lower the cortisol. Given cyproheptadine's benefit for cortisol, estrogen and serotonin, and its effects on specific viruses I'd say cypro is one of your best bets. You can combine with methylene blue for synergysm and the cypro should also control any potential serotonergic effects you may get from higher doses of MB.

InChristAlone

Haidut posted about the Zika issue here- A Pesticide, Not Zika, May Be The Cause Of Microcephaly In Brazil

Personally, I don't think viral or bacterial pandemics can happen without certain conditions being present, mainly either a large group of people with a seriously compromised immune system and/or lots of squalor and unsanitary living conditions. I have somewhat jokingly said that garbagemen and plumbers are bigger heroes than doctors in the past, but truthfully, the services that garbagemen and plumbers provide prevent pandemics from spreading, prevented people from getting many diseases (and reduced length and severity when people are susceptible), and have improved both lifespan and quality of life. In that sense, doctors really can't compare.

I am also of the belief that so called "antibiotic resistant superbugs" are primarily found in people with high iron stores, and not really caused by antibiotics themselves, nor "widespread antibiotic use." That, in and of itself, compromises the immune system, and also make bacteria stronger and resilient. It also completely jives with the fact that so called "superbugs" are only found in hospitals (clean conditions, sure, but with a huge concentration of immune compromised individuals), and these same bugs can't survive (or at least do the same damage to humans) in the general populace.
Great post!

83346008_10100826411323959_6430339501297500160_n.jpeg

First generation antihistamines. Disulfiram. Garlic.

lampofred

I think the general calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K, thyroid, protein, avoidance of PUFA and iron, plus anti-nitric oxide things such as red light, methylene blue, coffee, aspirin, niacinamide would all help. Basically pretty much everything Peat emphasizes.