Corona Virus How To Treat

David PS

1663612683736.png

Last edited:

baudoman

Important parts:

1% hydrogen peroxide daily use for mouth-washing and throat-gargling for one minute and 0.5% for nasal cleansing

In-vitro studies have shown that 3% hydrogen peroxide inactivates SARS-CoV-2 and other respiratory viruses. [12,13] Since the emergence of COVID-19, additional studies have demonstrated that even lower concentrations of hydrogen peroxide (1% and 0.5%) inactivate the virus within one minute in-vitro.

OMNS (July 08, 2022) Dilute hydrogen peroxide has been demonstrated to be effective in preventing COVID-19, deactivating SARS-COV-2 variants and their subvariants. No cases of COVID-19 were recorded after hydrogen peroxide prophylaxis was introduced. There was not a single case of COVID-19 among a total of 10,220 inpatients on hydrogen peroxide between August 2020 and June 2022.

Z

Zsazsa

Important parts:

1% hydrogen peroxide daily use for mouth-washing and throat-gargling for one minute and 0.5% for nasal cleansing

In-vitro studies have shown that 3% hydrogen peroxide inactivates SARS-CoV-2 and other respiratory viruses. [12,13] Since the emergence of COVID-19, additional studies have demonstrated that even lower concentrations of hydrogen peroxide (1% and 0.5%) inactivate the virus within one minute in-vitro.

OMNS (July 08, 2022) Dilute hydrogen peroxide has been demonstrated to be effective in preventing COVID-19, deactivating SARS-COV-2 variants and their subvariants. No cases of COVID-19 were recorded after hydrogen peroxide prophylaxis was introduced. There was not a single case of COVID-19 among a total of 10,220 inpatients on hydrogen peroxide between August 2020 and June 2022.
The drugstores are now selling little pray bottles with diluted H2O2, I just noticed it a couple of months ago

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter

David PS

How niacin, niacinamide, and NAD can help with Long COVID-19​

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, September 20, 2022

Lizb

Can you please help me?

I have bronchiectasis and asthma. Husband has dementia.

I have covid.

Had temperature and high heart rate - back to normal. Lungs were productive - back to normal.

But...

Now day 5 and feeling slightly sweaty and light headed. Can't stand up for long. Weak.

Taken:-

C, D, zinc, Nigella sativa, inhalers as usual, cyproheptadine (a tiny amount at night), Progest-E, tiny amount of cynomel, drinking orange juice, ivermectin - 12 mg day one, one on days three and four.
Naproxen

I have hydroxychloroquine but haven't taken it. I have Losartan but haven't taken it.

Apart from day one I've had a good appetite.

I think my husband is starting with covid today as he's just been sick.

What should I be taking? I'm confused and worried now as I thought I was doing very well.

Be patient.

Last edited:

Lizb

Me again. Day 7 for me and feeling weak. I did take ivermectin on three days. I've just taken my first hydroxychloraquin with zinc. Is it worth the bother at this stage?

Husband dementia day 2. Having high temperatures. I worry about ivermectin. Should I give him hydroxychloroquin? He's on donezipil.

Lollipop2

Me again. Day 7 for me and feeling weak. I did take ivermectin on three days. I've just taken my first hydroxychloraquin with zinc. Is it worth the bother at this stage?

Husband dementia day 2. Having high temperatures. I worry about ivermectin. Should I give him hydroxychloroquin? He's on donezipil.
Hi @Lizb No fun for you! I do not feel in any way qualified to answer your questions about your husband or your case. I looked at what you have already taken and that is about as far as I know to help you. I do not think anyone here feels qualified to help you with your husband. Why don’t you look on the FLCC website and pay for a consultation with one of the MDs even Dr. Simone Gold. I think you would be better to get a red pilled professional to help you and pay for the consultation, then rely on this forum of mostly interested but untrained people.

Lizb

Hi @Lizb No fun for you! I do not feel in any way qualified to answer your questions about your husband or your case. I looked at what you have already taken and that is about as far as I know to help you. I do not think anyone here feels qualified to help you with your husband. Why don’t you look on the FLCC website and pay for a consultation with one of the MDs even Dr. Simone Gold. I think you would be better to get a red pilled professional to help you and pay for the consultation, then rely on this forum of mostly interested but untrained people.
Thank you. I appreciate your response. I've been using the flcc protocol somewhat. He has turned a corner this morning having used ivermectin on day two. It's like night and day. Such a relief as I was struggling to look after him. I'm still weak so I have to take things slowly, very slowly.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
So some friends of mine unexpectedly came to stay with me and they'd been travelling around the far east and they both came back here with coughs and within a day I had what felt like the flu (possibly a covid variant) hit it with everything methylene blue, b vitamins, vitamin A, charcoal, progesterone, dhea, copper, zinc, vitamin D, collagen, cyproheptadine, niacinamide. Had a fever, chesty cough, feeling that lungs were not at 100% maintained pulse rate of 100 beats plus for about a day and a half i've been sick for about 4 days and I'm nearly recovered. Took a bunch of standard cold medicine stuff as well.

The one supplement that I feel has helped me the most has been Niacin (not niacinamide) this was very similar to what happened to me when I had covid a few years ago. This virus feels similar in terms of its effects on my lung capacity, it feels significantly reduced but when I take Niacin in large doses 500-1000mg it very quickly removes the negative effect on the lungs as well as other symptoms.

It has been a while since i took Niacin so the first few times I got a pretty powerful flushing effect (i would caution anyone who is not experienced with Niacin to not take 500mg as a first dose) however I find the flushing effect quite pleasant. The flushing effect now has reduced significantly and I still am feeling the benefit of the supplement.

I know that Ray is somewhat against the use of Niacin because of the histamine effect but in my experience Niacin has been better than niacinamide at fighting this flu/covid symptoms. That is not to say i think Niacinamide is not helpful I'm sure it is.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Can you please help me?

I have bronchiectasis and asthma. Husband has dementia.

I have covid.

Had temperature and high heart rate - back to normal. Lungs were productive - back to normal.

But...

Now day 5 and feeling slightly sweaty and light headed. Can't stand up for long. Weak.

Taken:-

C, D, zinc, Nigella sativa, inhalers as usual, cyproheptadine (a tiny amount at night), Progest-E, tiny amount of cynomel, drinking orange juice, ivermectin - 12 mg day one, one on days three and four.
Naproxen

I have hydroxychloroquine but haven't taken it. I have Losartan but haven't taken it.

Apart from day one I've had a good appetite.

I think my husband is starting with covid today as he's just been sick.

What should I be taking? I'm confused and worried now as I thought I was doing very well.

Be patient.

HI Liz, have you tried Niacin or Niacinamide? It has been shown to be helpful for covid and it also has a bunch of other health benefits including against asthma, bronchiectasis and dementia.

Lizb

HI Liz, have you tried Niacin or Niacinamide? It has been shown to be helpful for covid and it also has a bunch of other health benefits including against asthma, bronchiectasis and dementia.
Thank you. We have recovered well from covid. I have powdered niacinamide. I'll take a look (again)!

Lizb

@Soren do you have experience with the use of niacinamide with asthma, bronchiectasis and dementia?

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
@Soren do you have experience with the use of niacinamide with asthma, bronchiectasis and dementia?

I don't have any personal experience but I can point you to a few studies and if you search a bit on the forum you will find many more that demonstrate niacinamide's is extremely pro-metabolic and overall greatly benefits the whole organism through the increase of NAD. I've posted a few threads below done by Haidut as well as some searches for niacinamide posts written by Haidut on the forum.

Increasing Metabolism May Reverse Alzheimer Disease (AD) And General Aging

Search results

Search results

Lizb

I don't have any personal experience but I can point you to a few studies and if you search a bit on the forum you will find many more that demonstrate niacinamide's is extremely pro-metabolic and overall greatly benefits the whole organism through the increase of NAD. I've posted a few threads below done by Haidut as well as some searches for niacinamide posts written by Haidut on the forum.

Increasing Metabolism May Reverse Alzheimer Disease (AD) And General Aging

Search results

Search results
That's kind of you. I will no doubt have read some of that but more will help....
Thanks again.

David PS

More support for the need to get outdoors during the day. This seems to be especially import during the winter months.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGO2qb7wZns

David PS

This is pre-covid but still good science. Once again, modferate exercise seems to be especially import during the winter months.

1668366356878.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals