Corona Virus How To Treat

Jib

I haven't been tested, but based on symptoms it definitely feels like I've got covid.

Scratchy throat but otherwise not sore, no runny nose or congestion. But heavy fever, chills, if I stand up it feels like the room is spinning, extreme fatigue and weakness, and severe body aches and pains, most acutely at the base of my skull. Sharp throbbing pain that is quite debilitating.

All I've used so far is aspirin and methylene blue. It's only been 2 days so far, and only started aspirin yesterday, took a total of 3 x 325mg on that day. Methylene blue probably 4mg a day.

The throbbing pain is still there, and severe fatigue and some dizziness, but I'm feeling more like myself today. Not bad for day 2. Taking aspirin really made quite a big difference, and within an hour or so I was already feeling a bit more like myself.

David PS

For me, a surprise in this video (beginning around the 15 min mark) was that black seed was ranked higher than both ivermectin (just barely higher) and vitamin D as a pretreatment. The entire video was informative.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SSYqlHxsFI

00:00 - Intro
00:45 - How To Find Out if Your Government Cares About Your Health in 3 Easy Steps
01:31 - Step #1: Has It Produced A video Like This?
11:03 - Step #2: Are Your Citizens Still Sent Home To Tough It Out?
18:02 - Step #3: Does It Waste Resources Blocking Treatments?
26:27 - Conclusions

Last edited:

Inaut

For me, a surprise in this video (beginning around the 15 min mark) was that black seed was ranked higher than both ivermectin (just barely higher) and vitamin D as a pretreatment. The entire video was informative.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SSYqlHxsFI

00:00 - Intro
00:45 - How To Find Out if Your Government Cares About Your Health in 3 Easy Steps
01:31 - Step #1: Has It Produced A video Like This?
11:03 - Step #2: Are Your Citizens Still Sent Home To Tough It Out?
18:02 - Step #3: Does It Waste Resources Blocking Treatments?
26:27 - Conclusions

I took black seed while my brothers’ were sick recently (they both tested “positive” with pcr). I had a sore throat for a couple of days but it definitely helped quite a bit.

David PS

Cannabinoid acids from hemp (Cannabis sativa) were found to be allosteric as well as orthosteric ligands with micromolar affinity for the spike protein. In follow-up virus neutralization assays, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid prevented infection of human epithelial cells by a pseudovirus expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and prevented entry of live SARS-CoV-2 into cells. Importantly, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid were equally effective against the SARS-CoV-2 alpha variant B.1.1.7 and the beta variant B.1.351. Orally bioavailable and with a long history of safe human use, these cannabinoids, isolated or in hemp extracts, have the potential to prevent as well as treat infection by SARS-CoV-2.

Cannabinoid acids from hemp (Cannabis sativa) were found to be allosteric as well as orthosteric ligands with micromolar affinity for the spike protein. In follow-up virus neutralization assays, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid prevented infection of human epithelial cells by a pseudovirus expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and prevented entry of live SARS-CoV-2 into cells. Importantly, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid were equally effective against the SARS-CoV-2 alpha variant B.1.1.7 and the beta variant B.1.351. Orally bioavailable and with a long history of safe human use, these cannabinoids, isolated or in hemp extracts, have the potential to prevent as well as treat infection by SARS-CoV-2.

Very interesting.

Everyone in my house, except for my dad, had a COVID infection this month. The only thing he does differently from us, is that he takes large quantities of cannabinoids (CBD & CBG), and around 500 mg Niacin daily.

We all had fairly prominent symptoms (fever, cough, throat ache) that lasted for days... he didn't even sneeze once.

B

Braveheart

Very interesting.

Everyone in my house, except for my dad, had a COVID infection this month. The only thing he does differently from us, is that he takes large quantities of cannabinoids (CBD & CBG), and around 500 mg Niacin daily.

We all had fairly prominent symptoms (fever, cough, throat ache) that lasted for days... he didn't even sneeze once.
Love it! let's burn one....

David PS

Perry Staltic

I found this line of reasoning interesting. Basically, it suggests that not having enough sulfate in your diet will not only increase susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 infection but also result in a hyperinflammatory response

Pathogenesis of COVID-19 described through the lens of an undersulfated and degraded epithelial and endothelial glycocalyx

Imagine a treatment so simple as regular epson salt foot baths. Apparently the absorbed sulfate gets stored instead of immediately excreted.

David PS

Imagine a treatment so simple as regular epson salt foot baths. Apparently the absorbed sulfate gets stored instead of immediately excreted.

Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts) is a good choice but I do find that foot baths to be convenient. I find it easier to eat magnesium containing foods daily. Many people do not get enough magnesium. Study: Half of All Americans are Magnesium Deficient

Magnesium is an important factor in the immune system's ability to tackle pathogens and cancer cells. Researchers have reported that T cells need a sufficient quantity of magnesium in order to operate efficiently. Although the study below is related to cancer immunotherapies, I anticipate that magnesium will be viewed to be increasing related to COVID-19 immunity. The current focus in COVID-19 is on vaccines which increase antibodies (which quickly wane). T-cells are important for the immune system and less discussed. Magnesium Sulfate could be a double pronged approach to COVID-19.

Peater Piper

For what it's worth, I went with Ivermectin and felt I got nothing from it. I did start it late, on the 4th day, and by that point I only had a mildly sick feeling that I couldn't get rid of. The feeling persisted for another week, despite five days of Ivermectin at .4 mg per kg. I'm finally feeling recovered now, it took about 10 days in all, and I didn't test negative on a lateral flow test until the 8th day. I suspect my innate immune system kept the infection in check, but I couldn't get rid of it entirely until the adaptive immune system finally kicked in. Will check antibodies in a few weeks. My recommendation, get some Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to have on hand just in case. Viral load peaks between days 3 and 6 after symptoms develop, so those things really need to be taken early. Of course many will probably do just fine with no medication at all, but I had no comorbidities and was a little shocked by how sudden it hit me and the persistence of symptoms, and there's a few mechanisms that make me think the concerns over long covid are legit. Best to keep viral load as low as possible imo.

Grapelander

I took black seed while my brothers’ were sick recently (they both tested “positive” with pcr). I had a sore throat for a couple of days but it definitely helped quite a bit.
thymoquinone.JPG

Chapter 39 - Thymoquinone

(TQ) is a chief bioactive constituent of black seed oil (Nigella sativa). TQ holds promising pharmacological properties against several diseases. It exhibits outstanding antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and other important biological activities. TQ effectively transforms cancer progression signaling pathways. It not only improves anticancer activity of chemotherapeutic drugs but also attenuates their side effects.

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
For what it's worth, I went with Ivermectin and felt I got nothing from it. I did start it late, on the 4th day, and by that point I only had a mildly sick feeling that I couldn't get rid of. The feeling persisted for another week, despite five days of Ivermectin at .4 mg per kg. I'm finally feeling recovered now, it took about 10 days in all, and I didn't test negative on a lateral flow test until the 8th day. I suspect my innate immune system kept the infection in check, but I couldn't get rid of it entirely until the adaptive immune system finally kicked in. Will check antibodies in a few weeks. My recommendation, get some Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to have on hand just in case. Viral load peaks between days 3 and 6 after symptoms develop, so those things really need to be taken early. Of course many will probably do just fine with no medication at all, but I had no comorbidities and was a little shocked by how sudden it hit me and the persistence of symptoms, and there's a few mechanisms that make me think the concerns over long covid are legit. Best to keep viral load as low as possible imo.
Did you take zinc with it? What I heard is that you need zinc for it to work, that Ivermectin is an ionophore that transports zinc into the cells and that prevents the virus to infect the cells.

Grapelander

FLCC recommends the higher dose of Ivermectin 0.6 mg/kg if you start later in course of illness.
It would help our understanding to know all the Rx and supplements (timing/amount) you took (if any) - plus age group/co-morbidities.

PREVENTION & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review
Meta-analysis of 15 trials, assessing 2438 participants, found that ivermectin reduced the risk of death by an average of 62%
et.JPG