Corona Virus How To Treat

David PS

Grapelander

Can Piracetam be the answer for red blood cell coagulation?
Piracetam is a nootropic drug in the racetams group, with chemical name 2-oxo-1-pyrrolidine acetamide. It shares the same 2-oxo-pyrrolidone base structure with pyroglutamic acid and is a cyclic derivative of the neurotransmitter γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA). However its mechanism of action differ from that of endogenous GABA. Piracetam has neuroprotective and anticonvulsant properties and is reported to improve neural plasticity. Its efficacy is documented in cognitive disorders and dementia, vertigo, cortical myoclonus, dyslexia, and sickle cell anemia although the clinical application in these conditions is not yet established. Piracetam has effects on the vascular system by reduce erythrocyte adhesion to vascular endothelium, hinder vasospasm and facilitate microcirculation.

David PS

David PS

This article is dated 12/14/2021

David PS

David PS

Perry Staltic

published 12/17/2021

EGCG is a zinc ionophore like HCQ

P

Peatness

B

Braveheart

David PS

More science in this preprint

"robust mucolytic and anti-inflammatory effect of Bromelain + NAC in tracheal aspirates from critically ill COVID-19 patients, indicating its potential as a therapeutic strategy to COVID-19"

P

Peatness

Joe needs to get someone on who knows how much and what kind of damage ventilators can do. Apparently not a lot of people know, including MDs.
You could email him and let him know. He sounds like someone who would be up for suggestions

David PS

David PS

David PS

Conclusion Poorer sleep efficiency and shorter sleep duration in the weeks preceding exposure to a rhinovirus were associated with lower resistance to illness.

B

Braveheart

Conclusion Poorer sleep efficiency and shorter sleep duration in the weeks preceding exposure to a rhinovirus were associated with lower resistance to illness.

Good stuff David...you're on a roll! I believe that sleep is critical.....

P

Peatness

I've had insomnia for longer than I can remember. I don't get flu or coughs. Whenever I do get something that resembles a cold it lasts no longer than a day. Having said that I don't feel great on insomnia lol