Corona Virus How To Treat

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I would be curious about what you learn. My plan is to gargle with salt water and hope it helps. I know gargling with warm salt water is very healing for the gums.
Dr. Gilbert Ling discovered that the water in the cells is bound by unfolded protein chains in a type of 'gel'. Prof. Gerald Pollack termed this 'The 4-th State of Water' and wrote a book with this title. Water in this state is negatively charged, it is not anymore H2O, due to the lack of protons. So the cell content is negatively charged and the outside of the cell is therefore proton-rich and positively charged. The cell wall (as an insulating dielectric) is just between these two opposite charges, that is how the 'cell wall potential' arises. But it is NOT the bilipid layer that is causing it, it just happens to be at the border of the cell's gel-like content. Poking holes into the cell wall does not cause sodium to flood the cell and potassium to escape it. Dr. Ling showed in many experiments that it is the cell's protein and specifically the negatively charged carboxyl end-groups of the protein chains, which adsorb preferentially potassium over sodium ions!

So if we increase the sodium content of the surrounding, I wonder what happens to the cell content or outside of it?

I noticed that if I have a salty meal, then I gain up to 1.5 kg, which I then lose in a matter of a couple of days. The body keeps its homeostasis, it want to keep the sodium content in the blood constant. Therefore, it pushes sodium into the tissue, together with water, causing slight swelling. At least that is how I understand it. By drinking lots of water, the kidneys excrete the excess sodium over time and with it the stored water in the tissue. You loose the weight that was caused by salt-induced water retention.

What would happen in the nasal passage, in the mucus membrane? It would retain more water, I think. I don't think that it affects the cells much. If I have time, I can try to find experimental results that Dr. Ling did, I have his book (his introductory book). Also I can look into Prof. Pollack's books, which I also have.

Another thing can happen to the virus particles themselves:

The virus also has water and sodium, probably in the isotonic (0.9%) concentration. If the virus is exposed to higher concentration of sodium, due to osmosis, the water in the virus capsule would be drawn away and more sodium would enter the virus particle. Maybe that alone could deactivate the virus. I read a scientific study of sodium treated mask material and there it was pointed out that the sodium (but in extreme high concentration, essentially pure salt!) would destroy the virus due to osmosis, it would simply dry out the virus, it probably would just disintegrate.

P

Peatness

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have no idea if there could be a correlation between IV glucose given to hospitalized Covid-19 patients and the severe outcome of the infection in the hospital setting?

Perry Staltic

I have no idea if there could be a correlation between IV glucose given to hospitalized Covid-19 patients and the severe outcome of the infection in the hospital setting?

Glucose and vitamin C both compete for the same transporters into cells, so at some point the more sugar there is the less vitamin C gets into cells

Perry Staltic

Glucose and vitamin C both compete for the same transporters into cells, so at some point the more sugar there is the less vitamin C gets into cells

We now know that too much glucose not only inhibits the transport of vitamin C into cells, including phagocytic leukocytes, but it also inhibits the stimulation of other processes that are important for the immune system. This competition may explain why large doses of ascorbic acid are necessary to overcome inhibition by glucose.

Motif

I really don’t know what to think about all those alternative treatments. I think some are to sure that it will really work, but I wasn’t even able to stop/improve a simple **** cold with fever with vitamin d/k2, c, magnesium , potassium , salt , E, Zinc , Zing lozenges , copper , Quercetin, olive leaf extract , allicin , aspirin , and even some methylene blue (almost nothing cause I don’t tolerate even that little bit), glycine , b vitamins and extra thiamine.

I’m super sceptical. I mean some people here used a lot of the recommended stuff in here and still got really sick, even with symptoms that last for months

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I really don’t know what to think about all those alternative treatments. I think some are to sure that it will really work, but I wasn’t even able to stop/improve a simple **** cold with fever with vitamin d/k2, c, magnesium , potassium , salt , E, Zinc , Zing lozenges , copper , Quercetin, olive leaf extract , allicin , aspirin , and even some methylene blue (almost nothing cause I don’t tolerate even that little bit), glycine , b vitamins and extra thiamine.

I’m super sceptical. I mean some people here used a lot of the recommended stuff in here and still got really sick, even with symptoms that last for months
In my family, we rarely get sick. I might get a cold for a few days, so what? Sometimes the immune system ramps up and it's more the symptoms than the actual viral infection. It may already been defeated. Think of it as a training exercise. I haven't had a flu shot in my life, I am 66 and consider myself healthy. One thing that I noticed over the years, when you catch a cold, avoid all dairy products, they are mucus forming. It helps shortening the cold symptoms. Before I cut dairy products, I would get a cold and then I would cough up phlegm for a week or so. Not any more! Also, we take chlorine dioxide, which really helps.

B

Braveheart

David PS

P

Peatness

Biotin used to be discussed a lot on the forum but not so much these days. Hopefully this might revive the interest

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals