Corona Virus How To Treat

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Wow 500 mg is a lot. My 100 mg flush diminished after an hour or so, but 500 is probably a longer ride.

I used the higher amount because what I had read from this paper was that a higher dose of 500mg-1g is needed in order to facilitate rapid elimination/healing from the virus. Although I have been essentially cured for a while so I probably could have started with a smaller dose. The BIG rookie mistake I made is I forgot that I had not eaten anything substantial for a few hours. This made the absorption super rapid followed by quite the drop in body temperature. I quickly downed some sugar and gelatin, made myself some eggs with cheese, milk and a hot cup of tea. Now feel a lot better.

I personally like the flush (addictive), always take it with food as the flush IMO will be 'milder'.
The flush feels like euphoria, whilst it lasts :):

Perry Staltic

I personally like the flush (addictive), always take it with food as the flush IMO will be 'milder'.
The flush feels like euphoria, whilst it lasts :):

When flushing and it's cold out I feel like ripping off my coat and jump around singing zip-a-dee-doo-dah.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
From the article with regards to dose on how to use Niacin for Covid:

Projected antiviral regimen

"7.1 As therapeutic
Stoichiometric calculations offer what could be considered to represent health restoration—indicated by sufficient levels of decrease (i.e., to pre-infection ranges) in the antioxidant metabolites and inflammatory proteins characteristic of COVID-19 pathology—in those with body mass up to 160 kg and for even more severe stages of disease progression to follow within approximately 28hours from treatment with administration through oral intake of a single dose of 1 gram of immediate-release NA.

7.2. As preventative treatment
Similarly, dosage of 1 gram taken at-once each day of orally-ingested immediate-release NA is readily capable of serving as prophylaxis, taken to be interpreted
as inability of sufficient progression of SARS-CoV-2 in order to induce replication, infection onset, or disease progression in the previously uninfected human host"

If you read my previous posts I'd be careful with the higher dose, it is quite the flush effect. Best to start with 50mg I think and slowly build up. Also remember there are some contraindications with Niacin so make sure you check it against other stuff you're taking. Particularly those who take statins although hopefully people on this forum won't be taking statins.

Gofile

When flushing and it's cold out I feel like ripping off my coat and jump around singing zip-a-dee-doo-dah.
The effect must be similar to what the extreme cold swimmers feel as they are extremely flushed when they finish, lol.

Perry Staltic

The effect must be similar to what the extreme cold swimmers feel as they are extremely flushed when they finish, lol.

I wish I had known about this stuff when I used to whitewater kayak in the winter. I used to down a shot or two of whiskey when we pulled out to feel warm, but niacin would have been a whole body burn.

Perry Staltic

Next time you hear HCQ didn't work for a hospitalized patient consider these two cases that highlight the stupidity doctors can do.

Both patients were given HCQ, but they were also given lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r), an antiviral combo that was (and maybe still is) commonly given as treatment for covid. Ritonavir is serotonergic.

In the first patient the ritonavir interacted with two other anti-psychotic serotonergic drugs he was taking (lithium, duloxetine) and caused serotonin syndrome. Then they gave him another serotonergic drug (haloperidol) and his condition grew progressively worse. They finally suspected SS, removed all serotonergic drugs and he recovered.

In the second patient they added the serotonergic drug risperidone and then morphine (also serotonergic), and his condition grew progressively worse. Doctors finally suspected SS (duh), removed LPV/r and risperidone and the patient got better over the next several days.

This shows how clueless doctors can be about SS and what bad repercussions that can have. Many patients likely are on serotonergic psychotropic drugs, so imagine how many have likely died because, unlike these two cases, SS was not suspected and stopped in time.

As the LPV/r combination has antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-1
and MERS-CoV [2], it has also been used to treat COVID-19. Ritonavir
can trigger SS in patients with concomitant treatment with SSRIs and
SNRIs, mainly due to diminished elimination [3]. As risperidone is a
CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate, both of which are inhibited by rito-
navir, an increase in its serum concentrations can be expected. In our
two reported cases, the respective administration of LPV/r with an SNRI
(duloxetine) and lithium, and LPV/r with an SGA (risperidone) and
morphine, resulted in a combination that presumably triggered typical
SS. This is also supported by the rapid improvement of the symptoms
after their withdrawal.

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Just took a 500mg dose of Niacin after reading about its effect on treating so called "long covid" and wow did I get a negative reaction. I mistakenly took it on a virtually empty stomach which might be part of the issue.

The really weird thing is that it has caused a ton of floaters to appear in my eyes. It is very weird and quite concerning anyone else ever experienced this with Niacin?
Hi Soren,

Maybe in March, I had a sudden I crease of floaters and a few days later my right eyelid was swollen. I first tried a drop of 500 ppm colloidal silver but that didn’t work this time, so I diluted some 3000 ppm chlorine dioxide solution (CDS) from kvlab.com and added 1 ml of that to 10 ml of eye drops to get to 10 ppm of chlorine dioxide in the drops. I applied a single drop to both eyes and the next morning the swelling was almost gone. I continued the drops and a stye formed, it opened up and puss came out for a few days. Then the stye disappeared. I still have the annoying floaters though, I am afraid they will be there for the rest of my life.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
I just placed an order for Ivermectin. I am still not 100% recovered from Covid, I have a feeling in my lungs of them being slightly inflamed that will just not go away it is as if I am slightly out of breath. There are certain supplements that can temporarily remove this such as Niacin and serotonin antagonists but it seems to come back.

I now think that the reason I was susceptible to Covid in the first place is I have been suffering from digestive issues for about the past 9 months they are not that bad just consistent gas. Things like carrot salad and charcoal are all only temporary fixes. I think an unhealthy gut that is full of parasites and bad bacteria is what is may be causing so called "long covid" for most people. Hopefully this ivermectin will help to alleviate some of these problems as well as others. I'm also going to be taking some antibiotics to hopefully take out some of the other bacteria.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I just placed an order for Ivermectin. I am still not 100% recovered from Covid, I have a feeling in my lungs of them being slightly inflamed that will just not go away it is as if I am slightly out of breath. There are certain supplements that can temporarily remove this such as Niacin and serotonin antagonists but it seems to come back.

I now think that the reason I was susceptible to Covid in the first place is I have been suffering from digestive issues for about the past 9 months they are not that bad just consistent gas. Things like carrot salad and charcoal are all only temporary fixes. I think an unhealthy gut that is full of parasites and bad bacteria is what is may be causing so called "long covid" for most people. Hopefully this ivermectin will help to alleviate some of these problems as well as others. I'm also going to be taking some antibiotics to hopefully take out some of the other bacteria.
Hi Soren,

We are taking 'MMS' (chlorine dioxide), three activated drops, each day as a preventative against Covid-19. This chlorine dioxide is quite amazing if you read through the testimonials, there are 23 testimonials regarding Covid-19 and 10 on parasites:

It seems that anything that you throw at it, it gets rid of it. I posted my experience with the caretaker of my mom with arthritis and two stiff fingers in her right hand (Germany 2012) - after only 5 days taking four activated drops per day, the swollen finger knuckles and the stiffness in her fingers were completely gone! Amazing. But that, of course, only works for early onset of arthritis. But even the pain from rheumatoid arthritis in an elderly friend of my mom was gone in only two days! I treated my eye infection last March (could have been Covid-19) with a 10ppm solution that I prepared using the more pure form of CDS (chlorine dioxide solution 3,000 ppm), the next day the swelling was almost gone. Then a stye formed and it opened up, puss came out for a few days, then everything healed. I applied the drops twice daily. I order the chlorine dioxide products from kvlab.com, I use the hydrochloric acid activator (5% HCl). You mix the drops in an empty glass, wait 10 seconds and then add water. For oral rinse, I add a tip of a teaspoon of baking soda to neutralize any remaining acid.

I have a background in chemistry and a Ph.D. in physics, so I examined an EPA report on the toxicity of chlorine dioxide. Even the 24 drops/day in the 'Protocol 1000' (3 activated drops each hour for 8 hour - no vitamin C!) is only about 0.81% of the LD50 for chlorine dioxide and at this dosage, it is below the 'No Observable Effect' level (NOEL). But then the FDA, the AMA, and the media all warn people not to take it. Best to do your own research as I did.

Chlorine dioxide is also excellent against toxic mold. A friend of a friend of mine, that was maybe 15 years ago, was exposed to toxic mold in his apartment. He was so sick that his doctor didn't give him much longer to live. My friend gave him a bottle of sodium chlorite (NaClO2) and at that time one had to activate it with lemon juice or citric acid. He took it over the course of a couple months and when he met my friend again, he had tears in his eyes, when he told my friend that his doctor had given him a clean bill of health! From a foot into the grave to completely healthy!

The Dr. Mercola has articles on how to use a nebulizer with pharmaceutical grade of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) to help with respiratory infections, check out his website:

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
So I've been building up my intake of Niacin from 500mg to 3g per day in 1g doses spread out in the morning, afternoon and evening before bed, always after a decent meal. The flush has reduced significantly since I first started taking it and what I am wondering is if Niacin is somehow clearing out of the histamine from the body and that is why the flush reduces over time.

If so I would imagine that this is a desirable affect from the Niacin. Anyone know if this is the case? If niacin is essentially clearing out histamine through the effect of flushing?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals