Corona Virus How To Treat

Perry Staltic

Niacin, the next day cure for Covid, luv it!.
From the above link;

1609834170753.png

Last edited:
OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Have doctors test for serotonin. If elevated, which it usually is in covid patients (bottom right graph), treat with cyproheptadine.

Eq3sx_EXMAAH6t-

Thanks for this very helpful. Cyproheptadine has helped me massively in fighting the virus. Completely alleviated very bad headaches.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Have you come across any discussion on using air ionizer with covid? There are some threads on this forum relating to ionizing air, but not much.

Short article on negative ions:

I haven't seen any discussion on this but there are products that claim to kill covid such as hypoair with studies to back it up. Proprietary AHPCO and CleanTech Technology - HypoAir

Attachments

• 1609854214979.png
    1609854214979.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Niacin, the next day cure for Covid, luv it!.
From the above link;

View attachment 21039

Why wouldn't niacinamide work? Also this Niacin protocol advises to avoid antihistamines but things like cyproheptadine have been shown to be effective in treating Covid symptoms I can personally attest to that.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Just took a 500mg dose of Niacin after reading about its effect on treating so called "long covid" and wow did I get a negative reaction. I mistakenly took it on a virtually empty stomach which might be part of the issue.

The really weird thing is that it has caused a ton of floaters to appear in my eyes. It is very weird and quite concerning anyone else ever experienced this with Niacin?

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Just found this website on the subject I don't have floaters this person describes it is as
"BLUE FIELD ENTOPIC PHENOMENON"

Loads of tiny white specs dancing around my field of vision. I feel like this must have something to do with the massive histamine release because this happened within 20 minutes of me eating the Niacin and as I write this I am still feeling flushed and it is still present but it has lessened somewhat from its peak although it is still quite profound.

Think this is a good word of warning for anyone looking at Niacin be careful of taking too much. The tablets I had were in 500mg dose only from Life Extension.

Attachments

• 1610457025510.png
    1610457025510.png
    106 bytes · Views: 2

Perry Staltic

Just took a 500mg dose of Niacin after reading about its effect on treating so called "long covid" and wow did I get a negative reaction. I mistakenly took it on a virtually empty stomach which might be part of the issue.

The really weird thing is that it has caused a ton of floaters to appear in my eyes. It is very weird and quite concerning anyone else ever experienced this with Niacin?

If I hadn't read about the flush before taking niacin I would have flipped out. Didn't get the floaters, but it felt like my whole body was a heat blanket. I took 100 mg. 500 mg seems like a lot to start off with. After a few weeks I don't flush anymore on 100 mg. I like going outside when it's cold when flushing.

Motif

I love the niacin flush. Years ago it took 1 g of it cause less didn’t flush anymore.

it also helped with my itchy scalp and seb eczema in my face. No Idea why. Maybe it’s moving lymph out.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
If I hadn't read about the flush before taking niacin I would have flipped out. Didn't get the floaters, but it felt like my whole body was a heat blanket. I took 100 mg. 500 mg seems like a lot to start off with. After a few weeks I don't flush anymore on 100 mg. I like going outside when it's cold when flushing.

Yea i knew there was a flush effect and I've felt it before but was not expecting the visual side effects. Thankfully it seems to be continuing to calm down and I expect it will fully be gone in a few hours.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Don't know if this has already been shared but there is a fascinating research article here on how Niacin in sufficient doses is essentially an overnight cure for Covid.

Niacin is mechanistically established and experimentally confirmed as safe, effective treatment for Covid-19 and beyond.

The article states that the flush is a key part of why Niacin and NOT niacinamide is effective against Covid-19

"The “niacin red flush” is in fact thermodynamic exfoliation of ensuing disease, toxins ,and(restoration of)free radical-damaged compounds being H+(potential energy) pumped out the body,
which represents the thermodynamically-induced therapy in action that only, exclusively sufficient oral intake of immediate-release NA is capable of (readily) accomplishing."

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Yea i knew there was a flush effect and I've felt it before but was not expecting the visual side effects. Thankfully it seems to be continuing to calm down and I expect it will fully be gone in a few hours.

Wow 500 mg is a lot. My 100 mg flush diminished after an hour or so, but 500 is probably a longer ride.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals