Corona Virus How To Treat

David PS

Last edited:

Sean.R

“What is Contributing to COVID-19?” is the presentation shared by Stephanie Seneff, PhD at the September 9, 2020 Zoom meeting of the Silicon Valley Health Institute. Research has shown that pollution and chronic health conditions contribute to bad outcomes with the corona virus. Stephanie postulates that biofuels are contributing to bad outcomes from COVID-19. She suspects that glyphosate is showing up as a contaminant in biofuels and it is damaging the lungs in such a way as to cause a person to succumb to COVID. Curiously, the United States and Brazil are the top two countries in biofuels (see attached). The US, with 4.2% of the world’s population, accounted for 26% of the COVID deaths in mid-June. Brazil, with 2.7% of the world’s population, accounted for 11% of the deaths. Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS degree from MIT in biology and a PhD from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science. She has published over 200 peer-reviewed papers in scientific journals and conference proceedings. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and the mineral, sulfur. She has authored over two dozen peer-reviewed journal papers over the past few years on these topics, and has delivered numerous slide presentations around the world.

David PS

“What is Contributing to COVID-19?” is the presentation shared by Stephanie Seneff, PhD at the September 9, 2020 Zoom meeting of the Silicon Valley Health Institute. Research has shown that pollution and chronic health conditions contribute to bad outcomes with the corona virus. Stephanie postulates that biofuels are contributing to bad outcomes from COVID-19. She suspects that glyphosate is showing up as a contaminant in biofuels and it is damaging the lungs in such a way as to cause a person to succumb to COVID. Curiously, the United States and Brazil are the top two countries in biofuels (see attached). The US, with 4.2% of the world’s population, accounted for 26% of the COVID deaths in mid-June. Brazil, with 2.7% of the world’s population, accounted for 11% of the deaths. Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS degree from MIT in biology and a PhD from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science. She has published over 200 peer-reviewed papers in scientific journals and conference proceedings. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and the mineral, sulfur. She has authored over two dozen peer-reviewed journal papers over the past few years on these topics, and has delivered numerous slide presentations around the world.

This interview is more technical than most of her recent Youtube videos on the subject. The biofuel link to covid outbreaks seems to be real. Taiwan has an exceptionally low rate of covid and it is often seen as a country that understands how wear masks and how to social distance (I personally find it insulting that we just don't know how to do it right) . Coincidentally, Taiwan has almost no biofuel industry; the temperature and humidity of the country were not favorable to its use and so it was banned.

In the spring of this year there was speculation that the horrid covid outbreak in the Lombardy region of Italy was due to its pollution. But, in Nigeria the pollution is much worse than in Italy. So what does Italy and the rest of Europe have that Nigeria does have? Biofuel made from plants that were sprayed with Glyphosate (Roundup).

New York City has 13,000 biofuel buses. It is also surrounded by 3 very busy international airports with planes that use biofuel and spread it into the air. In addition, NYC has a great deal of traffic that uses biofuel. It may be no coincidence that there are high rates of autism and diabetes and the like in the NYC area since Glyphosate has also been associated with these diseases.

I like the biofuel/Glyphosate hypothesis for the spread of covid. Each non-organic meal we eat sensitizes us a little more to covid and makes the disease harder to get under control. Living in industrialized areas that permit biofuel seems to make the covid issue even more difficult.

Stephanie has a collection of her papers and presentations available for download at Stephanie Seneff's Home Page

boris

Mechanisms of action
Three mechanisms have been proposed to explain the antiviral activity of lauric acid and monolaurin: first, they cause disintegration of the virus envelope; second, they can inhibit late maturation stage in the virus replicative cycle; and third, they can prevent the binding of viral proteins to the host cell membrane.

1. Disintegration of the virus membrane. The antiviral activities of lauric acid and monolaurin were first noted by Sands and co-workers (1979) and later by Hierholzer & Kabara (1982). In particular, Hierholzer & Kabara showed that monolaurin was able to reduce infectivity of 14 human RNA and DNA enveloped viruses in cell culture by >99.9%, and that monolaurin acted by disintegrating the virus envelope. Thormar and co-workers (1987) confirmed the ability of lauric acid and monolaurin to inactivate viruses by disintegration of the cell membrane. Sodium lauryl sulfate has been shown to be able to solubilize and denature the viral envelope (Piret 2000, 2002).
  2. Inhibits virus maturation. The Junin virus (JUNV) is the causative agent of Argentine hemorrhagic fever. In a comparison among the saturated fatty acids from C10 to C18 against JUNV infection, Bartolotta and co-workers (2001) showed that lauric acid was the most active inhibitor. From mechanistic studies, it was concluded that lauric acid inhibited a late maturation stage in the replicative cycle of JUNV. From transmission electron microscope images, JUNV is an enveloped virus featuring glycoproteins that are embedded in the lipid bilayer forming viral spikes (Grant et al., 2012); this is similar to nCoV-2019.
  1. Prevents binding of viral proteins to the host cell membrane. Hornung and co-workers (1994) showed that in the presence of lauric acid, the production of infectious vesicular stomatitis virus was inhibited in a dose-dependent and reversible manner: after removal of lauric acid, the antiviral effect disappeared. They observed that lauric acid did not influence viral membrane (M) protein synthesis, but prevented the binding of viral M proteins to the host cell membrane.

I had an itching sore throat about 2 times this year. Usually that is the surefire starting sign for me that I'm getting either a flu type illness or a tonsilitis. A third time I wore a mask above my mouth and nose (after that the itching started immediately in the lungs not the throat. Which makes me think I was rebreathing some kind of pathogen or particles because of the mask, bit by bit causing it to go deeper into the airways than if I breathed freely).

Anyways, all those 3 times when the symptoms started appearing I ate a big tablespoon of coconut oil melting it slowly in my mouth and got my bloodsugar up with some OJ or a sweet coffee with milk and it stopped the disease in it's tracks. It was all over the next day. In the past I used ginger and honey or garlic, chewing on it for days, sometimes it helped, but often it didn't.
Coconut oil worked 100% of the time :claporange.

J

jb116

You think the hospitals in northern Italy are faking hundreds of critical patients that need respiration by machines?
Well partially yes. It was already discovered that the media there was recycling old pictures to try and bolster the plandemic's status. But for the portion that was truly sick, and putting aside treatments hazards for a second, it still doesn't mean it's about the virus narrative. I have been convinced what happened in Italy, and why it was different than some other places and yet the same in others, was due to a kind of trial run of novel vaccine. Then low and behold, Loretta Bolgan investigates and finds just that. The article called
The 'vaccinegate' of Italy
A study in Italy has found major contaminants in vaccines that are used the world over

The website DownToEarth used to even have the article on their site and just took it down. Here's the archive. Who knows who forced them to take the article down.

I believe that is what they will be administering this time around for convid. This wasn't a rushed vaccine. This was being carefully engineered over a long period of time. And that investigation touched on most likely some trial run of the one they now have in full fruition. There may be a window where things seem fine after taking the vax, then all hell breaks loose. Millions sick.

Regina

Well partially yes. It was already discovered that the media there was recycling old pictures to try and bolster the plandemic's status. But for the portion that was truly sick, and putting aside treatments hazards for a second, it still doesn't mean it's about the virus narrative. I have been convinced what happened in Italy, and why it was different than some other places and yet the same in others, was due to a kind of trial run of novel vaccine. Then low and behold, Loretta Bolgan investigates and finds just that. The article called
A study in Italy has found major contaminants in vaccines that are used the world over

The website DownToEarth used to even have the article on their site and just took it down. Here's the archive. Who knows who forced them to take the article down.

I believe that is what they will be administering this time around for convid. This wasn't a rushed vaccine. This was being carefully engineered over a long period of time. And that investigation touched on most likely some trial run of the one they now have in full fruition. There may be a window where things seem fine after taking the vax, then all hell breaks loose. Millions sick.
I have no doubt. But how will they wiggle out that outcome? If "only" 20% of "1st" world countries take the jab, resulting in millions sick, how will they justify their existence and avoid pitchforks?

Giraffe

There was an interview with Loretta Bolgan as part of an investigation regarding the situation in Bergamo (part of the conversation is in German).

Termin 03: Bergamo - was war da los? - YouTube

J

jb116

I have no doubt. But how will they wiggle out that outcome? If "only" 20% of "1st" world countries take the jab, resulting in millions sick, how will they justify their existence and avoid pitchforks?
They will blame it on surging infection. You have to stay one step ahead of these scumbags and take note of what they say early on. As an example, the idiotic story about CEO of the criminal organization Pfizer just yesterday stating:
Pfizer CEO admits he is 'not certain' their COVID-19 shot will prevent vaccinated people from spreading the virus

Obviously there is so much wrong with that statement. Apart from showing they [supposedly] know nothing about virology, they also are setting the scene that the virus will "be spreading" still regardless of the vaccine. In other words, playing on the ignorance and assumptions of the public. This will be a counter, in anticipation, to those who refuse to get the vaccination. The strategy of "95% effectiveness" nonsense comes into play too. More leverage towards social shaming to implore that everybody needs to be vaccinated for this to really work!

What's more comical is their explanation in how they would test the so-called vaccine. Because within that explanation and nonsense, you clearly can see how idiotic it all is as they admit, really, absurd science.

Absurdity #1:
"Reaching primary endpoints does not mean that a drugmaker knows everything there is to know about whether, how, and how well their experimental preventive or treatment works." :thumbsup:

Absurdity #2:
"The end-point of Pfizer's vaccine trial was for 164 people in the entire trial to get coronavirus.
Researchers monitored whether people developed possible side effects from the shot or symptoms of coronavirus.
If someone developed symptoms, they were tested for COVID-19.
Pfizer recruited people who were essential workers or were otherwise fairly likely to catch coronavirus, but they didn't monitor how those people actually behaved or trace their contacts (unless, presumably, a participant tested positive).
Pfizer and Moderna also did not test participants who didn't have symptoms.
In the end, 162 people who got the placebo shot developed coronavirus symptoms and tested positive, while just eight in the vaccinated group did."

I mean WHAT? If a person is somewhat awake, with half a brain, they should either be laughing at that article or just exclaiming "WHAT???"

So they play on the public's ignorance and they love to make something out of nothing. Like magicians. Like this convid. They took something that was always there and never really an issue, or perhaps a tiny, tiny issue that could have been addressed in a much better way - for starters, considering the health and metabolism of an individual, gee what an idea! - and they made it into a faux pandemic.

None of that is science, just horsesh*t.

Pfizer CEO 'not certain' its Covid vaccine prevents transmission | Daily Mail Online

Regina

They will blame it on surging infection. You have to stay one step ahead of these scumbags and take note of what they say early on. As an example, the idiotic story about CEO of the criminal organization Pfizer just yesterday stating:
Pfizer CEO admits he is 'not certain' their COVID-19 shot will prevent vaccinated people from spreading the virus

Obviously there is so much wrong with that statement. Apart from showing they [supposedly] know nothing about virology, they also are setting the scene that the virus will "be spreading" still regardless of the vaccine. In other words, playing on the ignorance and assumptions of the public. This will be a counter, in anticipation, to those who refuse to get the vaccination. The strategy of "95% effectiveness" nonsense comes into play too. More leverage towards social shaming to implore that everybody needs to be vaccinated for this to really work!

What's more comical is their explanation in how they would test the so-called vaccine. Because within that explanation and nonsense, you clearly can see how idiotic it all is as they admit, really, absurd science.

Absurdity #1:
"Reaching primary endpoints does not mean that a drugmaker knows everything there is to know about whether, how, and how well their experimental preventive or treatment works." :thumbsup:

Absurdity #2:
"The end-point of Pfizer's vaccine trial was for 164 people in the entire trial to get coronavirus.
Researchers monitored whether people developed possible side effects from the shot or symptoms of coronavirus.
If someone developed symptoms, they were tested for COVID-19.
Pfizer recruited people who were essential workers or were otherwise fairly likely to catch coronavirus, but they didn't monitor how those people actually behaved or trace their contacts (unless, presumably, a participant tested positive).
Pfizer and Moderna also did not test participants who didn't have symptoms.
In the end, 162 people who got the placebo shot developed coronavirus symptoms and tested positive, while just eight in the vaccinated group did."

I mean WHAT? If a person is somewhat awake, with half a brain, they should either be laughing at that article or just exclaiming "WHAT???"

So they play on the public's ignorance and they love to make something out of nothing. Like magicians. Like this convid. They took something that was always there and never really an issue, or perhaps a tiny, tiny issue that could have been addressed in a much better way - for starters, considering the health and metabolism of an individual, gee what an idea! - and they made it into a faux pandemic.

None of that is science, just horsesh*t.

Pfizer CEO 'not certain' its Covid vaccine prevents transmission | Daily Mail Online
It's just shocking that everyone is not revolting. I underestimated the public's ignorance. It sort of indicates an unhappiness with life to not fight for it more. And not to have been taught to have stronger boundaries and encourage discernment.

There's no brakes to their shenanigans. The first injection could be benign. See? It's safe. Fauci and Redfield love us. More hesitant people go along and get it. Then the problems don't come until weeks after the 2nd injection.

How do they 'splain that? Hmm You need the Astrazeneca or the Moderna one. Or they say the chinese hacked our supply. Or some more endless horsh**.

Sean.R

Sean.R

Moments after speaking before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, Dr. Pierre Kory joined NewsNOW from FOX. The President of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) called for the government to swiftly review the already expansive and still rapidly emerging medical evidence on Ivermectin.

Sean.R

Pierre Kory, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at St. Luke's Aurora Medical Center, delivers passionate testimony during the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on "Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution, Part II."

bluewren

Pierre Kory, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at St. Luke's Aurora Medical Center, delivers passionate testimony during the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on "Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution, Part II."

Very powerful. I’m so glad you posted this, thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals