Corona Virus How To Treat

I use Zinc Acetate lozenges and can recommend them :):, might get me a bottle of ECGC.

Last edited:

managing

I have a friend currently fighting C19. She started to get sicker--sore throat, sinus infection. They prescribed her Azithromycin and she immediately started feeling better. I've read a theory that some are investigating that the real risk of the virus itself is to the heart. The lung problems that some experience seems to be a secondary bacterial infection. A tuberculosis strain has been found in many autopsies.

I still think Zinc + ionophore is the smartest early or prophylactic. But if any of my friends or family were infected, I'd be pushing for azithromycin at the first sign of symptoms.

Forsythia

But if any of my friends or family were infected, I'd be pushing for azithromycin at the first sign of symptoms.

In addition, make sure their Vitamin D levels are in the optimal range. According to this study of respiratory infections, with Vitamin D levels in the optimal range, less antibiotics or possibly no antibiotics were required.
Vitamin D3 Supplementation and Antibiotic Consumption – Results from a Prospective, Observational Study at an Immune-Deficiency Unit in Sweden

Also add to the list, high doses of Vitamin C for the infection.

Glad she is feeling better.

Peater Piper

Hydroxychloroquine and Coronavirus ... Information I GUARANTEE You've Never Heard | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

tl;dr: claims the reason hydroxychloroquine(HCQ) + zinc works early in infection is HCQ is a zinc ionophore, allowing zinc to easily enter cell. EGCG is a more powerful zinc ionophore than HCQ. So, take ECGC + Zinc prophylactically.
Masterjohn questions the role of the ionophore, he seems to think the zinc is doing all of the work. Still, having some ECGC or quercetin on-hand for acute treatment doesn't seem like a bad idea (though I wouldn't trust either for long term use, so they're out as a preventative treatment).

Jem Oz

They've rolled out new ads where I live (Victoria, Australia, currently under severe lockdowns due to a "surge" as the media loves to call it), and they are very sneakily, dishonestly and alarmingly calling covid a "disease". It's plain old fashioned fear mongering. Someone called the radio to ask one of the gov't health officers about it, and the answer was suitably spineless and slippery. Shameful behaviour, because they know the backlash against the lockdown and the daily hysteria is growing.

tara

... and they are very sneakily, dishonestly and alarmingly calling covid a "disease"
Nothing sneaky about that, they are using the official WHO definition:
coronanavirus COVID-19 is the disease caused by the newly discovered
severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2: SARS-COV-2
(it had other previous names before this, eg 2019-nCoV).
Naming the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the virus that causes it

they know the backlash against the lockdown and the daily hysteria is growing.
"Some 85% of Australians have supported harsh Stage 4 coronavirus restrictions in Greater Melbourne, including 83% of Victorians, as Australians feel the pain but double-down their support for the strategy."
And despite many people finding the restrictions difficult,
"... a large majority continue to agree that Government restrictions are fair and reasonable (79%)."
Published 7 Aug: Newgate Australia | Tough Melbourne lockdown supported as Australians feel the pain

They've rolled out new ads where I live (Victoria, Australia, currently under severe lockdowns due to a "surge" as the media loves to call it), and they are very sneakily, dishonestly and alarmingly calling covid a "disease". It's plain old fashioned fear mongering. Someone called the radio to ask one of the gov't health officers about it, and the answer was suitably spineless and slippery. Shameful behaviour, because they know the backlash against the lockdown and the daily hysteria is growing.
@Jem Oz You should chat to @Lokzo for similar perspectives as he is in Melbourne :):

Jem Oz

Nothing sneaky about that, they are using the official WHO definition:
coronanavirus COVID-19 is the disease caused by the newly discovered
severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2: SARS-COV-2
(it had other previous names before this, eg 2019-nCoV).
Naming the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the virus that causes it

"Some 85% of Australians have supported harsh Stage 4 coronavirus restrictions in Greater Melbourne, including 83% of Victorians, as Australians feel the pain but double-down their support for the strategy."
And despite many people finding the restrictions difficult,
"... a large majority continue to agree that Government restrictions are fair and reasonable (79%)."
Published 7 Aug: Newgate Australia | Tough Melbourne lockdown supported as Australians feel the pain
Disagree with both rebuttals. EVERYONE up until now referred to it and knew it as a virus. Changing the name - in the public sphere - to a disease is a deliberate strategy designed to keep panic high and quell anger over lockdowns.

I do not believe the 83% statistic. In fact I'm dubious about most statistics - usually a weak argument, particularly when it's from just one or two sources. If you read multiple local newspapers and online new sites, and listen to local talk back radio stations, as I do every day (are you from Melbourne? If not, it's pretty ridiculous for you to even comment), it is glaringly apparent that people are growing tired and angry, and sick of the daily virus count, and annoyed that important facts about covid deaths (relating to comorbidities for example) are omitted. Many of the local opinion article writers in local papers are talking about the broader cost to the community from the harsh lockdowns, pointing out that those costs will probably far exceed covid's impact in the long run. I could go on, believe me.

LeeLemonoil

Russia has just announced it completed development of a Covid19-vaccine and will start applying it immediately.

Putin said it achieved long-term immunity, one of his daughters is already vaccinated - he said.

It’s a vector-vax btw. A mixture of two adenoviruses is the carrier for genetic material of SarsCov2 which shall provoke antibody production

Interesting. Let’s see how it turns out. China also tested vector tech on military personal already

tara

(are you from Melbourne? If not, it's pretty ridiculous for you to even comment)
Lots of people here are regularly commenting on conditions in other places. That's the nature of a forum that has international membership. As it happens, I know lots of people where I am who have supported protective restrictions. But I know it's not everyone. And restrictions can be done better or worse.
Happy to accept that one survey is not the whole story, and certainly understand that not everyone is happy with all aspects of various local strategies. However, just because you know people who would prefer less restrictions does not mean that is the only significant public view. I'm not in Melbourne, but most people around me express support for protective restrictions.
Of course there are broader costs, and people will talk about them.
Many aspects of economies are affected by the pandemic, including in places where the policy has been less restrictive, and the death rate has been high. It's not a straightforward choice between economy and pandemic protection. Lots of people contracting the virus is not good for a healthy economy either.

Putin said it achieved long-term immunity, one of his daughters is already vaccinated - he said.
How do they ascertain long-term immunity in a few months without time-travel?

managing

Lots of people here are regularly commenting on conditions in other places. That's the nature of a forum that has international membership. As it happens, I know lots of people where I am who have supported protective restrictions. But I know it's not everyone. And restrictions can be done better or worse.
Happy to accept that one survey is not the whole story, and certainly understand that not everyone is happy with all aspects of various local strategies. However, just because you know people who would prefer less restrictions does not mean that is the only significant public view. I'm not in Melbourne, but most people around me express support for protective restrictions.
Of course there are broader costs, and people will talk about them.
Many aspects of economies are affected by the pandemic, including in places where the policy has been less restrictive, and the death rate has been high. It's not a straightforward choice between economy and pandemic protection. Lots of people contracting the virus is not good for a healthy economy either.

How do they ascertain long-term immunity in a few months without time-travel?
One of the smartest comments i've seen on any topic in awhile. Thank you @tara .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals