Corona Virus How To Treat

Inaut

I think it applies with corona but also a host of other infections. If I recall correctly, perillic acid concentrates and is excreted by the lungs so I think it has a cleansing, disinfecting/anti inflammatory action as well.

I was recently bit by ticks( luckily nothing serious) but after doing a brief google search, limonene is also used in shampoos for animals with ticks or fleas. It’s cheap and hits a bunch of different targets.

Sean.R

This video was deleted within 5 minutes it has been reposted up to 6 times but YouTube keeps taking it down please look and share.

Front line doctors revolt.

Scroll to 20.36 Dr Stella emmanuelle
Calls out Fauci.

Last edited:

LucyL

sentinel - link is to the presser of the Frontline Doctors Whitecoat Medical Summit
about 15:50 she says that pharmacists in many states can refuse to fill a hydroxychloroquine prescription, interfering with the doctor patient relationship.

managing

about 15:50 she says that pharmacists in many states can refuse to fill a hydroxychloroquine prescription, interfering with the doctor patient relationship.
In most states pharmacists can refuse to fill a prescription if they believe it will hurt a patient. The responsibility in particular for drug interactions falls mainly on pharmacists. But they also look at pre-existing conditions and medications for contraindications. Its not so much that they can interfere so much as they refer it back to the doctor to respond or change the scrip.

LucyL

In most states pharmacists can refuse to fill a prescription if they believe it will hurt a patient. The responsibility in particular for drug interactions falls mainly on pharmacists. But they also look at pre-existing conditions and medications for contraindications. Its not so much that they can interfere so much as they refer it back to the doctor to respond or change the scrip.
I am unsure what the meaning of that statement from Dr. Gold was, definitely it needs some more context. But it was interesting enough to highlight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals