Corona Virus How To Treat

burtlancast

burtlancast

I did not expect Vitamin D to get any attention until after someone performed a double-blinded study.

Be careful with this Dr Campbell: he's bought and paid for, and many people have called him out on it.

Blue Water

it's been 3 months since I had coronavirus and when I work out I can cause some kind of relapse, which is particularly just pain in the center of my chest when I breathe in deeply. I have no idea if it's micro-emboli or collapsed lung or what. Would blood clots really be forming after 3 months though?

Sean.R

Thanks @Sean.R
From that study;
L-Malic acid has been found to be extremely low in the infected; levels become progressively lower as severity increases. L-Malic acid is an essential amino acid in the body when the immune system is struggling with any type of systemic inflammation

. Supplementing L-Malic acid is strongly suggested, especially during more serious infections.

Refer to Page 42 specifically for the lists of helpful herbs to fight Covid.

That article Sean is just about the most important read imaginable, thank you so much!

Why is it so important? Because he is talking about Malic acid and no one else is?

Sean.R

Dr. Ethan Taylor: COVID-19 and Selenium

In this episode we talk with Dr. Ethan Taylor, professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of North Carolina. With our host Am Johal, he discusses the current research on selenium as an anti-pathogenic factor in emerging zoonotic viral infections, such as COVID-19. Dr. Ethan Taylor is a Professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of North Carolina in Greensboro. His current research focus is on selenium as an anti-pathogenic factor in emerging zoonotic viral infections: SARS & COVID-19, HIV/AIDS, Ebola, Zika, influenza, and other viruses with RNA genomes. Global pandemics like COVID-19 and more lethal variants of avian/swine flu will continue to occur unless humans can desist from eating animals, e.g., bats have been key factors in the origin of SARS, COVID-19, and the 2014 Ebola outbreak; HIV/AIDS came from apes as bushmeat.

magnesiumania

Peat mentioned thiamine for covid19. I dont think i have corona virus but i do Allithiamine everyday and it works wonders for general health.

LLight

"Dr Broxmeyer: To this point I know of no formal study that has addressed using mycobacterial diagnostics to detect mycobacterial elements in COVID cases. Recently our group therefore took it upon themselves to attempt to prove that everything labeled an epidemic/pandemic is not automatically of viral cause. Preliminary results have been encouraging, unequivocally showing evidence of both Cell-Wall-Deficient (CWD) Mycobacterium tuberculosis and non-tubercular mycobacteria such as Mycobacterium avium in the blood and sputum of RT-PCR positive COVID-19 patients. In the excerpts from these initial results shown below, not only were CWD tubercular forms isolated but classical red-tinged acid-fast bacilli. It is important to note that this study is in its preliminary stage and has not yet been published or peer-reviewed."​

I've posted about two different hypotheses which are both about a bacterial/mycobacterial infection hiding behind COVID19 :
  1. The first one is about the fact that the virus could be able to infect both human cells and bacteria, making them more virulent. It seems like the spike protein of SARS-COV-2 has been found to have a mean of entry into bacteria like phages IIRC. He also think that it's weird that the test provide such high false negative rates which it should not. It's not really a secondary infection but more like a coinfection. He says that antibiotics seems to be more efficient than antivirals in this disease.
  2. The second one is from a doctor who finds "interesting" similarities between COVID19 and tuberculosis. China apparently has a big tuberculosis epidemy. There was also one discovered in Italy recently (but not at the same level than in China I guess). He also think that tuberculosis is behind the flu. He states that there exist fast-acting forms of tuberculosis (otherwise I think tuberculosis has a rather slow development). Tuberculosis spares young people juste like SARS-COV-2. There exist different form of mycobacteria (cell-wall deficient forms) which can't be seen/observed like regular bacteria (and that may be resistant to antibiotics which target bacteria "common" membranes) that's why we could be missing them. Finally, tuberculosis mycobacteria seems to harbor RNA-virus so that what could be the source of these "passenger" viruses. I may be missing some other facts as I write from memory.

managing

"Dr Broxmeyer: To this point I know of no formal study that has addressed using mycobacterial diagnostics to detect mycobacterial elements in COVID cases. Recently our group therefore took it upon themselves to attempt to prove that everything labeled an epidemic/pandemic is not automatically of viral cause. Preliminary results have been encouraging, unequivocally showing evidence of both Cell-Wall-Deficient (CWD) Mycobacterium tuberculosis and non-tubercular mycobacteria such as Mycobacterium avium in the blood and sputum of RT-PCR positive COVID-19 patients. In the excerpts from these initial results shown below, not only were CWD tubercular forms isolated but classical red-tinged acid-fast bacilli. It is important to note that this study is in its preliminary stage and has not yet been published or peer-reviewed."​
Secondary infections. This is pretty important research as a significant % of fatalities are due to respiratory failure. This is probably why azithromycin shows some success if given early on. But tuberculosis develops resistance to azithromycin quickly. Isonaizid could be taken prophylactically perhaps?

managing

Secondary infections. This is pretty important research as a significant % of fatalities are due to respiratory failure. This is probably why azithromycin shows some success if given early on. But tuberculosis develops resistance to azithromycin quickly. Isonaizid could be taken prophylactically perhaps?
Interestingly, maybe d-limonene would be helpful?

https://www.scielo.br/pdf/aabc/v89n1/0001-3765-aabc-201720160298.pdf

Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck (Rutaceae). This well-known Asian plant (orange), is named in México as “naranja”; it is used in Traditional Mexican Medicine as antiscorbutic, astringent, against colds, coughs and sore throats. The warm juice of the edible fruits used for the treatment of cough (INI 1994). In the eighteenth century in the Book of the Jew it was wroten: “its fruit eaten with salt is very good for phlegms” (Osado et al. 1983). The hexane extract of the fruit peel has been tested against isoniazid and ethambutol resistant M. tuberculosis strains in vitro, the MICs were 25 and 50 µg/mL. The hexane extract of C. aurantifolia fruit peel showed identical results with these strains (Camacho-Corona et al. 2008)

Tagging @Inaut as a resident limonene "expert"