Corona Virus How To Treat

revenant

"As per media reports, the team tested a combination of the antiparasitic drug Ivermectin and the antibiotic Doxycycline on a group of 60 COVID-19 patients, all of whom were cured within four days of treatment with the combo. The patients had reported breathing problems and other symptoms of the coronavirus disease and were confirmed to be COVID-19 positive.

None of the patients showed any side effects and all of them tested negative for the virus in the repeated or the second test."

Medical team in Bangladesh suggests combination of Ivermectin and Doxycycline for COVID-19 treatment - Firstpost

David PS

It looks like the evidence for using Vitamin D against the corona virus is finally accumulating. I did not expect Vitamin D to get any attention until after someone performed a double-blinded study.

Human beings have a long cultural history of appreciation for the sun and the use of UV radiation for the treatment of diseases. This is discussed in the video Why the Sun is Necessary for Optimal Health by Dr. Alexander Wunsch.

LLight

In his last video, Rayoult says that they found (confirming what has been suspected since a long time), in the data collected in his hospital, that zinc deficiency is a very important risk factor.

He also says that they have determined why children are not at high risk, but he does not give the reason yet. To be published next week if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

LLight

I don’t get it. That article tells us very little and doesn’t mention aspirin

Not in the abstract but it does on page 12.
These odds ratios represent the reduced risk of getting covid 19 when you take aspirin.

This might be more a correlation than a causality link though.

Moshi

A lot of people with long term covid-19 are now having blod clots, especially in the lungs...,
What is the safest way to try and prevent this?
Low dose aspirin?

LLight

A lot of people with long term covid-19 are now having blod clots, especially in the lungs...,
Low dose aspirin?

Vitamin E?

I think it has some anticoagulant actions.

MORTALITY FROM COVID-19 INCREASES WITH UNSATURATED FAT, AND MAY BE REDUCED BY EARLY CALCIUM AND ALBUMIN SUPPLEMENTATION - ScienceDirect

"Unsaturated fat intake is associated with increased mortality from COVID-19. Unsaturated fatty acids cause injury, organ failure resembling COVID-19. Early albumin and calcium can bind unsaturated fatty acids, reduce injury."

Last edited:

LLight

Low dose aspirin?

Selenium supplementation in the prevention of coronavirus infections (COVID-19) - ScienceDirect

"In view of the facts mentioned above it seems logical to assume that sodium selenite could represent a potential agent for the prevention of viral infections including coronavirus, according to the mechanism suggested for the Ebola virus [21]. In the paper presented by Jayawarden [22], the authors stated that selenium supplementation inhibited the development of polio and influenza virus. Which also agrees with our hypothesis that selenium strengthens the immune system. This element increases the proliferation of natural killer (NK) cells. Selenium also has a positive effect in combination with some vitamins (D, E) as presented in the work Delesderrier et al. [23]. The combination of phytoncides found in onions along with selenium increased T lymphocyte proliferation [24]. In addition, selenium reduces the formation of thrombosis in the blood vessels. According to Fogarty [25], blood coagulation disorders leading to the formation of micro-clots are a significant cause of death in patients with COVID-19. We believe that the use of sodium selenite in anticoagulation therapy may reduce the risk of blood clots forming (formation of high-molecular polymer - parafibrin) in patients with COVID-19 particularly at risk for its severe course."​

managing

Vitamin E?

I think it has some anticoagulant actions.

MORTALITY FROM COVID-19 INCREASES WITH UNSATURATED FAT, AND MAY BE REDUCED BY EARLY CALCIUM AND ALBUMIN SUPPLEMENTATION - ScienceDirect

"Unsaturated fat intake is associated with increased mortality from COVID-19. Unsaturated fatty acids cause injury, organ failure resembling COVID-19. Early albumin and calcium can bind unsaturated fatty acids, reduce injury."
All of those people on ventilators are being fed through a tube. I'll give you three guesses what the predominant fat is in those mixtures.

RealNeat

All of those people on ventilators are being fed through a tube. I'll give you three guesses what the predominant fat is in those mixtures.
Soybean oil, maltodextrin and whey. That's winning the combo...

managing

Soybean oil, maltodextrin and whey. That's winning the combo...
Yup. Let me say this, my mother was in the ICU and fed parenterally for a few weeks years ago and I found out that they custom make those solution in the hospital. I required them to use Palm, Coconut, and/or MCT oil and to limit the sugar. The sugar sounds counterintuitive but a) she is diabetic and b) the amount of sugar (corn syrup usually) they put in those is astronomical. I also required them to use sucrose syrup instead of corn syrup.

They hated me for it. Tried to get me riled up on multiple occasions. I think they were trying to get me thrown out of the hospital so that they could do what they wanted. But i kept my cool. She got better. FWIW. People don't think you can tell doctors what to do, but you can.

After specifying this, I wrote a kind but firm letter to the hospital's CMO telling them I expected compliance and that anything bad happening might be attributed to non-compliance and all remedies on the table, etc.

You can tell the doctors what to do (to a degree). But it takes a lot of determination.

This all references US hospitals.

md_a

From Kate Deering Fitness FB

I asked Dr. Peat about the serotonin-blood clot-CV connection: here is his response:

"The coronas, like polio, have a strong tendency to grow on the intestine (also heart, lungs, blood vessels), and the (or any) inflammation in the bowel releases large amounts of serotonin, histamine, and endotoxin into the blood, adding to any lung problem from direct infection.

The angiotensin system increases estrogen, prostaglandins, nitric oxide and other inflammation mediators, so many anti inflammatory things help with this virus. Before big stringy, plugging clots form, the thin fibrin film that always coats red blood cells and the inside of capillaries begins getting thicker as the equilibrium between forming and dissolving the fibrin film shifts toward faster forming, and oxygenation of tissues lags behind deoxygenation of blood cells.

Lactic acid formation in response to hypoxia and stress signals adds to the inflammation of the lungs, causing them to take up water even if they aren’t infected."

-Dr. Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals