Corona Virus How To Treat

RealNeat

@RealNeat If I may ask, please, (this thread is long...) could you please list the herbs you believe may be most useful in a Covid-19 infection? Thank you!

Oregano oil is the one I use most often. Search Dr.Cass Ingram

RealNeat

@RealNeat
That seems like a sensible plan.
I didn't realize there was an effective 'smart' way to use a pulse oximeter. Can you expand on this please?
Ray talks a lot about the issues with pulse oximeters. One being different temperatures of the fingers giving different readings.

Zpol

Ray talks a lot about the issues with pulse oximeters. One being different temperatures of the fingers giving different readings.

Thanks. Yes, I've heard him say that. I don't recall him mentioning any ways to avoid the issues and use the oximeter effectively though, I'll have to re-listen and see if I can get more info.

managing

FINALLY. A Covid19 treatment trial that makes sense.

New York clinical trial quietly tests heartburn remedy against coronavirus

Although I would think an H1 like Ketotifen or Cyproheptadine might be better. I used both cypro and famotidine when I had an (as yet unconfirmed) case. And it was relatively mild. OTOH, my wife was only using ketotifen and not famotidine and she had it much worse than I did (again, unconfirmed).

Kyle Bigman

That's if you are allowed to treat yourself at all:
FBI conducting raid at Allure Medical in Shelby Township
What's so outrageous is Fauci and the medical mafia tout vaccines as the ONLY solution; even Vitamin C, the most benign substance ever, has been called dangerous disinformation. He should be fired immediately for censoring such a basic measure people could take to build their immune system.

David PS

I watched this 18 minute video and was surprised at the magnitude of the influence that vitamin D levels had on the outcome of the covid 19 cases. He makes a nice argument for the impact of good diet, diabetes, inflammation and sunlight on an individual's Vitamin D levels. Getting sunlight is the natural way to increase vitamin D and possibly avoid a serve outcome from the corona virus. Staying locked up indoors and closing the beaches seems to be another misstep that is still being maintained.

Edit: The closest we come to truth is multiple collaborations.

Last edited:

David PS

The combination of obesity and inflammation seems to be behind the high death rates in the population under 60. Unsurprisingly, you can quickly and dramatically reduce your personal inflammation (and thus treat corona virus) by cleaning up your diet.

The combination of obesity and inflammation seems to be behind the high death rates in the population under 60. Unsurprisingly, you can quickly and dramatically reduce your personal inflammation (and thus treat corona virus) by cleaning up your diet.

Obesity is also confounding Vitamin D insufficiency and deficiency via sequestration of D with Bodyfat,which reduces availability to general circulation.

LLight

Association of Blood Glucose Control and Outcomes in Patients with COVID-19 and Pre-existing Type 2 Diabetes

"Among the cohort with COVID-19 and T2D, there were 282 individuals with well-controlled BG (136 males, 48.2%) and 528 individuals with poorly controlled BG (298 males, 56.4%). The median BG level was much lower in the well-controlled BG group than the poorly controlled BG group (6.4 mmol/L [5.2–7.5] versus 10.9 mmol/L [7.6–14.3]), and the levels of HbA1C in these two groups were 7.3% (6.6%–8.2%) and 8.1% (7.2%–10.1%), respectively. The patients from the well-controlled BG group also had significantly lower incidences of lymphopenia (30.5% versus 49.6%), lower rates of increased counts of leukocyte (12.2% versus 6.3%) and neutrophil (19.4% versus 10.7%), and elevated serum CRP (47.5% versus 59.5%) and procalcitonin (24.2% versus 35.0%). The same pattern was observed for elevated aspartate transaminase (AST) (11.3% versus 20.4%) and D-dimer (37.6% versus 55.4%) (Table 1). Notably, fewer individuals from the well-controlled group had SpO2 lower than 95% compared to the poorly controlled group (12.6% versus 22.7%). But other parameters between the two groups were not significantly different. In particular, these two groups had a median age of 62 (IQR, 55–67) and 63 (IQR, 56–68), respectively (Table 1; Figure S3). The difference of the median BMI between patients with well-controlled BG or poorly controlled BG was modest (25.0 [IQR, 23.9–26.4] versus 23.2 [IQR, 21.0–24.9], respectively)."

"Correlated with persistent lower BG levels, the well-controlled group had higher lymphocyte counts, lower neutrophil counts, and lower serum levels of IL-6, CRP, and LDH throughout the 28-day observation period starting from the time of hospital admission (Figure 2). We further noticed that the in-hospital death rate was significantly lower (1.1% versus 11.0%) in the well-controlled group relative to the poorly controlled group (Table S5). The crude HR for the 28-day all-cause mortality between the two groups was 0.09 (95% CI, 0.03–0.30; p < 0.001) (Table S6). After adjusting for age, gender, the severity of COVID-19, comorbidities, and site effect, the HR of the all-cause mortality in the well-controlled BG group versus the poorly controlled BG group was 0.13 (95% CI, 0.04–0.44; p < 0.001)."

Now this is a "flatten the curve" that makes sense.

Last edited:

LLight

Vitamin D Supplements Improve Efficacy of Minocycline, N-Acetylcysteine
and Aspirin Triple Therapy to COVID-19 Infection

"Vitamin D is a fat soluble hormone, with a well explained function in bone fitness and calcium/phosphate metabolism.
Current proofs have linked vitamin D to other physiological functions and pathological states. Addition of vitamin D supplements to the theorized (Minocycline, N-acetylcysteine and Aspirin) triple combined therapy to COVID-19, may improve the therapeutic efficacy of the joint therapy. Invivo and invitro laboratory experiments will confirm this theory
about COVID-19 crisis."

Attachments

• VitaminDSupplement.pdf
    349.5 KB · Views: 10
Thanks @Sean.R
From that study;
L-Malic acid has been found to be extremely low in the infected; levels become progressively lower as severity increases. L-Malic acid is an essential amino acid in the body when the immune system is struggling with any type of systemic inflammation

. Supplementing L-Malic acid is strongly suggested, especially during more serious infections.

Refer to Page 42 specifically for the lists of helpful herbs to fight Covid.

That article Sean is just about the most important read imaginable, thank you so much!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals