Corona Virus How To Treat

freedom

Discovery of anti-2019-nCoV agents from 38 Chinese patent drugs toward respiratory diseases via docking screening

There are a lot of experts discussing how the Corona virus uses ACE2 receptors to get into the lungs. I came across a paper the other day in which Chinese doctors have observed that the ligands found in citrus fruits (hesperidin and rutin) aid in preventing viral entry and replication in two ways, ACE2 and viral main protease, which are also targeted by most of their patented drugs.

Discovery of Anti-2019-nCoV Agents from 38 Chinese Patent Drugs toward Respiratory Diseases via Docking Screening

(download the PDF and scroll to the Table 3 for the list of additional ligands)

Wagner83

"one night" - interesting, because of all Peat says about stress increasing at night etc. Could you try sleeping under some bright red lights all night? Would be interesting to see if that could counter the nighttime worsening.
Overall I got better. At some point it got worse again and after replicating the experiment I have an uneducated guess as to what causes this. Fresh orange juice, frozen pineappales, kiwi fruits and pehaps hard cow cheese make the breathing issues come back. My broscientist take on this is that whatever virus I got made me sensitive to histamine, or , as haidut has said, histamine stimulates viral overload. Beef stew with white rice improved symptoms the few times I had it.

@Opioidus @ecstatichamster

Last edited:

Opioidus

Overall I got better. At some point it got worse again and after replicating the experiment I have an uneducated guess as to what causes this. Fresh orange juice, frozen pineappales, kiwi fruits and pehaps hard cow cheese make the breathing issues come back. My broscientist take on this is that whatever virus I got made me sensitive to histamine, or , as haidut has said, histamine stimulates viral overload. Beef stew with white rice improved symptoms the few times I had it.

@Opioidus @ecstatichamster
Thank you gor writing this.
I will definitely stop taking kiwis and oranges. Personally I think this virus stays on the tooth brush, I've thrown oyt my electric tooth brush and bought a dozen cheap ones to use each only once. This may seem like a silly thing but I've definitely felt a noticeable improvement on the two nights that I stopped brushing.

Also I've been taking massive doses of reishi and I've slept without waking up suffocating fivr nights in a row. 8 to 20 grams per day.

The fact that it keeps going away and coming back is the most psychologically tiring and devastating thing about this virus. Stay strong.

Discovery of anti-2019-nCoV agents from 38 Chinese patent drugs toward respiratory diseases via docking screening

There are a lot of experts discussing how the Corona virus uses ACE2 receptors to get into the lungs. I came across a paper the other day in which Chinese doctors have observed that the ligands found in citrus fruits (hesperidin and rutin) aid in preventing viral entry and replication in two ways, ACE2 and viral main protease, which are also targeted by most of their patented drugs.

Discovery of Anti-2019-nCoV Agents from 38 Chinese Patent Drugs toward Respiratory Diseases via Docking Screening

(download the PDF and scroll to the Table 3 for the list of additional ligands)

..Vitamin C,listed as L+ Ascorbic Acid is also going strong,and has known
tolerability and widespread distribution:

Table 2. Appendix total docking ranking
Ligand
Docking score (kcal/mol)
6LU7 1R4L SUM
Hesperidin -8.5 -11.4 -19.9
Saikosaponin A -8.8 -11 -19.8
Rutin -8.9 -10.7 -19.6
Corosolic acid -8.8 -10.2 -19
Verbascoside -8.4 -10.6 -19
Baicalin -8.4 -10.5 -18.9
Glycyrrhizin -8.9 -9.9 -18.8
Mulberroside A -7.7 -11 -18.7
Cynaroside -8.4 -10.2 -18.6
Bilirubin -7.8 -10.7 -18.5
Vincetoxicoside B -7.9 -10.6 -18.5
Morusin -8.6 -9.8 -18.4
Puerarin -8.6 -9.8 -18.4
Orientin -8.1 -10.2 -18.3
Cynancersicoside A -8.3 -9.9 -18.2
Protostemonine -8.1 -10.1 -18.2
Amygdalin -8.1 -10 -18.1
Ilexgenin A -7.9 -10.1 -18
Prim-O-glucosylcimifugin -7.6 -10.4 -18
Corynoline -7.7 -10.2 -17.9
Astragaloside A -7.6 -10.2 -17.8
Paeoniflorin -7.7 -10 -17.7
Polyphyllin I -8.5 -9.1 -17.6
Nodakenin -7.9 -9.6 -17.5
Tectoridin -7.9 -9.5 -17.4
Ursolic acid -7.4 -10 -17.4
Preprints (www.preprints.org) | NOT PEER-REVIEWED | Posted: 23 February 2020 doi:10.20944/preprints202002.0254.v2
Swertiajaponin -8 -9.4 -17.4
Berberine -7.5 -9.7 -17.2
Timosaponin BII -7.7 -9.4 -17.1
Dryocrassin -7.4 -9.5 -16.9
Columbianadin -7.2 -9.6 -16.8
Arctiin -7.3 -9.5 -16.8
Oleanic acid -7.4 -9.3 -16.7
Luteolin -7.6 -9.1 -16.7
Quercetin -7.7 -9 -16.7
Forsythiaside A -7.6 -9.1 -16.7
Radix isatidis A -7.6 -9.1 -16.7
Genistein -7.5 -9.1 -16.6
Indirubin -7.3 -9.3 -16.6
Curcumin -7 -9.5 -16.5
Trisalbaspidin ABA -7.2 -9.3 -16.5
Artemisinin -7.3 -9.1 -16.4
Emodin -7.2 -9.2 -16.4
Cholic acid -7 -9.3 -16.3
Hyodeoxycholic acid -7 -9.3 -16.3
Daidzein -7.4 -8.8 -16.2
Xanthiside -7.3 -8.9 -16.2
Chlorogenic acid -7.3 -8.8 -16.1
Verbenalin -7.4 -8.7 -16.1
Poricoic acid A -6.9 -9.2 -16.1
Andrographolide -6.9 -8.8 -15.7
Dipsacoside B -8.9 -6.7 -15.6
Codeine -7 -8.5 -15.5
Rosmarinic acid -7 -8.4 -15.4
Notopterol -7 -8.4 -15.4
Preprints (www.preprints.org) | NOT PEER-REVIEWED | Posted: 23 February 2020 doi:10.20944/preprints202002.0254.v2
Harpagide -7 -8.3 -15.3
Imperatorin -7.1 -8.2 -15.3
Papaverine -6.9 -8.3 -15.2
Geniposide -6.7 -8.5 -15.2
Catalpol -7.1 -7.9 -15
Salidroside -6.9 -7.9 -14.8
Morphine -6.6 -8.1 -14.7
Atractylenolide I -6.3 -8.2 -14.5
Magnolol -6.4 -7.9 -14.3
Lobetyolin -6.4 -7.7 -14.1
Matrine -6.1 -7.9 -14
Pterodontic acid -6 -7.7 -13.7
Isoevodionol -6.2 -7.1 -13.3
Esculetin -6.2 -6.9 -13.1
Platycodin D -7.5 -5.5 -13
Scopoletin -5.8 -6.8 -12.6
Dhelwangin -5.2 -7.1 -12.3
Caffeic acid -5.7 -6.5 -12.2
Ferulic acid -5.4 -6.5 -11.9
6-Gingerol -4.8 -6.6 -11.4
L(+)–Ascorbic acid -5.1 -6.1 -11.2
Atractylodin -4.9 -6.3 -11.2
Ephedrine -5.1 -6.1 -11.2
Pulegone -4.9 -6.2 -11.1
α–Asarone -5.1 -5.9 -11
Coumalic acid -4.9 -5.9 -10.8
Citrulline -4.9 -5.8 -10.7
Linolenic acid -4.6 -6.1 -10.7
Amantadine Hydrochloride -4.4 -6.2 -10.6
L-Menthol -4.7 -5.7 -10.4
trans–Cinnamaldehyde -4.4 -5.7 -10.1
β–Pinene -4.3 -5.7 -10
Arecoline -4.6 -5.4 -10
Glutamic acid -4.5 -5.3 -9.8
α–Pinene -4.1 -5.6 -9.7
Tetramethyl pyrazine -4.5 -5.1 -9.6
Succinic acid -4.4 -4.9 -9.3
Decanoy acetaldehyde -3.9 -4.9 -8.8
Taurine -3.7 -4.2 -7.9
Betaine -3.5 -4.1 -7.6

Kunstruct

Today I had a massive gut pain and then a diarheea. Also my extremities are very cold now.
I wonder what cause me to be this way, too much orange juice, eating something bad. Adding Ascorbid acid each day?
Maybe also taking some Vit D in MCT oil did not help the gut either.
I seem to react to badly in the gut from the Vitmain C from different sources.

Anyway something did wreck my gut, while I was just fine these days with the stool and the gut.

LeeLemonoil

I am writing a set of instructions for treatment dos and don'ts if I get coronavirus and have to be treated by doctors.

It is very, very clear that 100% oxygen should not be given, but, rather, it should be mixed with CO2. This very interesting study says 5%:

Imaging Study Reveals How Pure Oxygen Harms The Brain

I've read elsewhere 8%. Anybody have an opinion?

Do hospitals even have CO2 on hand (US)?

I think any Peater who feels confident enough to do so should learn to do a IV-Infusion and have the materials and sterile NaCl and VitC at home.
It’s not that difficult or risky, there are good only resources and Tutorials available
(Though I just read that IV-inf have 50% failure rate allegedly. Amateurs. But yes, I’ve seen some arms blue as hell. I hardly **** up IVs but I do them on myself and my family and animals , might be different)

Last edited:
Today I had a massive gut pain and then a diarheea. Also my extremities are very cold now.
I wonder what cause me to be this way, too much orange juice, eating something bad. Adding Ascorbid acid each day?
Maybe also taking some Vit D in MCT oil did not help the gut either.
I seem to react to badly in the gut from the Vitmain C from different sources.

Anyway something did wreck my gut, while I was just fine these days with the stool and the gut.

Take the D with Food,MCT can cause this.C with food is also better.

Opioidus

@Wagner83 @Opioidus

how would you guys describe your assumed Vitamin D status?
Sunlight exposure,and supplementation,World Region?
I'm always slightly bellow the optimal level which is 30, the lowest I've ever tested was 20 and the highest was 52. Last test it was 28. I've been taking 100000 ius per week since I got sick.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I am not sure if that was posted somewhere on a different blog. On March 30th, there appeared the first testimonial on an 85-year-old male in severe condition and on oxygen. He and his whole family was diagnosed with the coronavirus and they were all quarantined at home. They took 'MMS', which is chlorine dioxide. I have been taking it for over 10 years and also posted on that forum (under arthritis with name 'Stephan') some years ago. I never had an issue with chlorine dioxide, only when I went over 6 activated drops, I got diarrhea. So I don't take more than 4 activated drops. I also use it for oral health but add baking soda to neutralize any remaining acids. I did a analysis on the toxicity of chlorine dioxide, see attached a zipped-up Excel spreadsheet. Here is the link:

Coronavirus - MMS Testimonials

You may want to follow the link at then end of the post, it goes to Jim Humble's website and he has some recommendations on how to use it to prevent or 'treat' coronavirus infections. It is claimed that 1 ml of CDS (chlorine dioxide solution) is equivalent to 3 activated drops of MMS, this is not correct. In my spreadsheet I show that 1 ml of CDS contains about 1/8th of the amount of chlorine dioxide in three drops of MMS. That could explain why Jim Humble had no success with treating malaria using CDS. I sent him an e-mail in this regard.

We are taking three activated drops of MMS, three times a day. Chlorine dioxide has a half-life time of 30 minutes. So do large doses of vitamin C. The two should not be taken together but separated by two hours.

High doses of vitamin C, especially via IV seem to also help coronavirus patients in critical conditions. I read the claim that the body turns vitamin C into hydrogen peroxide, which to me does not make any sense. Does anybody else know about this? I also read about a study, where high doses of antioxidants were tested on groups of elder people and the mortality rate increased compared to the control group. The body uses oxidative stress to combat disease.

Stephan

Attachments

• Toxicity of NaClO2 and ClO2 New.zip
    377 KB · Views: 7

GenericName86

I read the claim that the body turns vitamin C into hydrogen peroxide, which to me does not make any sense. Does anybody else know about this? I also read about a study, where high doses of antioxidants were tested on groups of elder people and the mortality rate increased compared to the control group. The body uses oxidative stress to combat disease.
Stephan

Did you happen to read that on the immortalhair forum? That's where i saw it being said it turns into hydrogen peroxide and explodes the pathogens. Just a quick google search shows this Why high-dose vitamin C kills cancer cells: Low levels of catalase enzyme make cancer cells vulnerable to high-dose vitamin C - "Vitamin C breaks down to generate hydrogen peroxide, which can damage tissue and DNA. The new study shows that tumor cells with low levels of catalase enzyme activity are much less capable of removing hydrogen peroxide than normal cells, and are more susceptible to damage and death when they are exposed to high doses of vitamin C."

No idea if that's reputable. I always heard vit c shouldn't be supplemented if someone has cancer or recently recovered from it, same with other high dose anti oxidants

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Did you happen to read that on the immortalhair forum?

Thanks for the info. I don't remember where I picked up this claim. It sounds like a contradiction: an antioxidant turning into an oxidant (hydrogen peroxide)?

Here is an article where an increase in mortality was observed with taking antioxidants:

Antioxidant supplements and mortality. - PubMed - NCBI

Antioxidant supplements and mortality.
Bjelakovic G1, Nikolova D, Gluud C.

Abstract
PURPOSE OF REVIEW:
Oxidative damage to cells and tissues is considered involved in the aging process and in the development of chronic diseases in humans, including cancer and cardiovascular diseases, the leading causes of death in high-income countries. This has stimulated interest in the preventive potential of antioxidant supplements. Today, more than one half of adults in high-income countries ingest antioxidant supplements hoping to improve their health, oppose unhealthy behaviors, and counteract the ravages of aging.

RECENT FINDINGS:
Older observational studies and some randomized clinical trials with high risks of systematic errors ('bias') have suggested that antioxidant supplements may improve health and prolong life. A number of randomized clinical trials with adequate methodologies observed neutral or negative results of antioxidant supplements. Recently completed large randomized clinical trials with low risks of bias and systematic reviews of randomized clinical trials taking systematic errors ('bias') and risks of random errors ('play of chance') into account have shown that antioxidant supplements do not seem to prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases, or death. Even more, beta-carotene, vitamin A, and vitamin E may increase mortality. Some recent large observational studies now support these findings. According to recent dietary guidelines, there is no evidence to support the use of antioxidant supplements in the primary prevention of chronic diseases or mortality.

SUMMARY:
Antioxidant supplements do not possess preventive effects and may be harmful with unwanted consequences to our health, especially in well-nourished populations. The optimal source of antioxidants seems to come from our diet, not from antioxidant supplements in pills or tablets.

But then there is this:

Antioxidant Supplements and Mortality

Philip R. Taylor, MD, ScD; Sanford Dawsey, MD

JAMA. 2007;298(4):400-403. doi:10.1001/jama.298.4.401-b

1 erred in several important ways, probably resulting in biased conclusions.

2 was misclassified as a “trial with high risk of bias.” This double-blind placebo-controlled trial of 29 584 persons contained all the attributes described by the authors as defining trials with low risk of bias: more than 60% of the target population was enrolled and computer-randomized, and participant characteristics were virtually identical across all supplement groups (no selection bias); all pill bottles were masked throughout the trial (adequate allocation concealment and blinding); all participants were visited monthly to assess adherence and ascertain end points (no performance or detection bias); and follow-up and endpoint ascertainment were essentially complete, with only 0.2% lost to follow-up (no attrition bias). Indeed, the methods used in this trial were identical to those used in the concurrent Linxian Dysplasia NIT,3 which the authors classified as a “trial with low risk of bias.”

-----
So the debate goes on...

Thanks for the info. I don't remember where I picked up this claim. It sounds like a contradiction: an antioxidant turning into an oxidant (hydrogen peroxide)?

Here is an article where an increase in mortality was observed with taking antioxidants:

Antioxidant supplements and mortality. - PubMed - NCBI

Antioxidant supplements and mortality.
Bjelakovic G1, Nikolova D, Gluud C.

Abstract
PURPOSE OF REVIEW:
Oxidative damage to cells and tissues is considered involved in the aging process and in the development of chronic diseases in humans, including cancer and cardiovascular diseases, the leading causes of death in high-income countries. This has stimulated interest in the preventive potential of antioxidant supplements. Today, more than one half of adults in high-income countries ingest antioxidant supplements hoping to improve their health, oppose unhealthy behaviors, and counteract the ravages of aging.

RECENT FINDINGS:
Older observational studies and some randomized clinical trials with high risks of systematic errors ('bias') have suggested that antioxidant supplements may improve health and prolong life. A number of randomized clinical trials with adequate methodologies observed neutral or negative results of antioxidant supplements. Recently completed large randomized clinical trials with low risks of bias and systematic reviews of randomized clinical trials taking systematic errors ('bias') and risks of random errors ('play of chance') into account have shown that antioxidant supplements do not seem to prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases, or death. Even more, beta-carotene, vitamin A, and vitamin E may increase mortality. Some recent large observational studies now support these findings. According to recent dietary guidelines, there is no evidence to support the use of antioxidant supplements in the primary prevention of chronic diseases or mortality.

SUMMARY:
Antioxidant supplements do not possess preventive effects and may be harmful with unwanted consequences to our health, especially in well-nourished populations. The optimal source of antioxidants seems to come from our diet, not from antioxidant supplements in pills or tablets.

But then there is this:

Philip R. Taylor, MD, ScD; Sanford Dawsey, MD

JAMA. 2007;298(4):400-403. doi:10.1001/jama.298.4.401-b

1 erred in several important ways, probably resulting in biased conclusions.

2 was misclassified as a “trial with high risk of bias.” This double-blind placebo-controlled trial of 29 584 persons contained all the attributes described by the authors as defining trials with low risk of bias: more than 60% of the target population was enrolled and computer-randomized, and participant characteristics were virtually identical across all supplement groups (no selection bias); all pill bottles were masked throughout the trial (adequate allocation concealment and blinding); all participants were visited monthly to assess adherence and ascertain end points (no performance or detection bias); and follow-up and endpoint ascertainment were essentially complete, with only 0.2% lost to follow-up (no attrition bias). Indeed, the methods used in this trial were identical to those used in the concurrent Linxian Dysplasia NIT,3 which the authors classified as a “trial with low risk of bias.”

-----
So the debate goes on...

No,the debate is dead.
'Antioxidant' supplementation works,
and the rest of the talk is disinfo to muddy the waters.
We can know it because we have mechanistic Animal-testing-procedures,
and Hi-Detail Anatomical knowledge.
We can know it because we can compare highly similar anatomic traits
of different animalbodies to Humanbodies.And we can know it by
in vitro culturing of Human celltypes,testing them against moderate and
extreme stress and see how they fare with more or less 'antioxidants'.

also good to know if there are people that immune to covid even with mutiple exposure and just cannot get infected.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals