Corona Virus How To Treat

Blossom

Forum Supporter
From an RT group I’m in-

“Can you make an anonymous post for me? One of the RTs I work with is on the vent, in Ards. He was negative for covid-19 but had every clinical indicator (I think he needs tested again). He is proned but even so, he's on 100% O2 and peep of 18, keeping his sats mid-upper 80s and PaO2 80s. He's the kindest man, devoted to his family, wife, and kids- ages 5-9. He needs all the positive thoughts and prayers he can get. His wife hasn't been able to see him since Thursday because of the no visitors rule.”
This is terrible and it’s not working!

Giraffe

There is a very good interview with a German internist on youtube. It's in German, sorry.

He says there nothing happening at all. If we just stopped testing for SARS-CoV-2, it would be gone. He mentions a paper in The Lancet, the case study of a 50-year old man in China. Treatment was lots of toxic drugs that kill the immune system and oxygen. I think it's this one. He calls this treatment malpractice.

David PS

If your cat has used 8 of its 9 lives
Animals-Face-Mask-ASIAWIRE-4.jpg

or for a dog person

Kyle Bigman

I'm experiencing pains located in the left side of my chest, which is quite worrisome. I'm afraid of myocarditis, I will probably go back to the hospital tomorrow.

It could also be nac, nac has given me chest pains in the past.
keep us updated, good luck

GenericName86

Sorry if posted and discussed already but Dr. Wong latest vid on youtube he says he's heard it's not really a virus but parasite/bacteria and that doctors have been having success with antibiotics - 3:03 if you want to jump to it. Thoughts?

blob69

There is a very good interview with a German internist on youtube. It's in German, sorry.

He says there nothing happening at all. If we just stopped testing for SARS-CoV-2, it would be gone. He mentions a paper in The Lancet, the case study of a 50-year old man in China. Treatment was lots of toxic drugs that kill the immune system and oxygen. I think it's this one. He calls this treatment malpractice.

I love Claus Köhnlein, he wrote an amazing book on viruses that I think everyone should read: http://www.whale.to/c/Virus-Mania55tt66.pdf

And here he is in his younger years, explaining how they have killed AIDS patients with powerful chemo drugs (antiviral AZT):

It's almost surreal to watch him admit this so honestly - such a sight is rare in this world.

S.Seneff

Sorry if posted and discussed already but Dr. Wong latest vid on youtube he says he's heard it's not really a virus but parasite/bacteria and that doctors have been having success with antibiotics - 3:03 if you want to jump to it. Thoughts?

Some antibiotics are also toxic to some virus.

thomas00

I am the executive director of surgery at the Cremona hospital, which has probably been the hardest hit by the coronavirus outbreak in northern Italy.I got infected a week ago.

Hundreds of people were arriving with flu-like symptoms and we admitted everyone. Some people were waiting up to 35 hours just to get a swab test.
After two weeks I found myself fatigued and feverish but I didn't have the classic COVID symptoms. My fever wasn't extremely elevated.They put me into isolation. I took anti-retroviral drugs, which are normally used to treat HIV, but they gave me diarrhoea so I had to suspend that therapy.
The only other drugs we were using in the ward were anti-malaria treatments together with HIV drugs, but there weren't any indications that they were working.

On the contrary, patients adopting those treatments were seeing significant side effects. We worried they were doing more harm than good.The only drug that we've seen that is showing the slightest bit of benefit to patients is the immunosuppressive drug Tocilizumab, which is mainly used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.It's being trialled at the Pascale Cancer Institute in Naples with very encouraging results.
When it comes to who gets the ventilator, it's a choice. There aren't any specific protocols. Suffice to say those decisions are based largely on good judgement.

I'm a doctor at Italy's hardest-hit hospital. I had to decide who got a ventilator and who didn't

so they were making it worse basically

Last edited:

md_a

I have heard that such drugs are used in hospitals to treat Covid-19 patients

Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen and APAP, is a medication used to treat pain and fever.[12][13] It is typically used for mild to moderate pain relief.[12] There is mixed evidence for its use to relieve fever in children.[14][15] It is often sold in combination with other medications, such as in many cold medications.[12] Paracetamol is also used for severe pain, such as cancer pain and pain after surgery, in combination with opioid pain medication.[16] It is typically used either by mouth or rectally, but is also available by injection into a vein.[12][17] Effects last between two and four hours.[17]

Paracetamol is generally safe at recommended doses.[18][19] The recommended maximum daily dose for an adult is three to four grams.[20][21][19] Higher doses may lead to toxicity, including liver failure.[12] Serious skin rashes may rarely occur.[12] It appears to be safe during pregnancy and when breastfeeding.[12] In those with liver disease, it may still be used, but in lower doses.[22] It is classified as a mild analgesic.[17] It does not have significant anti-inflammatory activity.[23] How it works is not entirely clear.

Paracetamol - Wikipedia

Tocilizumab, also known as atlizumab, is an immunosuppressive drug, mainly for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis, a severe form of arthritis in children. It is a humanized monoclonal antibody against the interleukin-6 receptor (IL-6R). Interleukin 6 (IL-6) is a cytokine that plays an important role in immune response and is implicated in the pathogenesis of many diseases, such as autoimmune diseases, multiple myeloma and prostate cancer. It was developed by Hoffmann–La Roche and Chugai.[1]

Tocilizumab - Wikipedia

Favipiravir, also known as T-705, Avigan, or favilavir is an antiviral drug being developed by Toyama Chemical (Fujifilm group) of Japan with activity against many RNA viruses. Like certain other experimental antiviral drugs (T-1105 and T-1106), it is a pyrazinecarboxamide derivative. In experiments conducted in animals Favipiravir has shown activity against influenza viruses, West Nile virus, yellow fever virus, foot-and-mouth disease virus as well as other flaviviruses, arenaviruses, bunyaviruses and alphaviruses.[1] Activity against enteroviruses[2] and Rift Valley fever virus has also been demonstrated.[3] Favipiravir has showed limited efficacy against Zika virus in animal studies, but was less effective than other antivirals such as MK-608.[4] The agent has also shown some efficacy against rabies,[5] and has been used experimentally in some humans infected with the virus.[6]

Favipiravir - Wikipedia

Remdesivir (development code GS-5734) is a novel antiviral drug in the class of nucleotide analogs. It was developed by Gilead Sciences as a treatment for Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus infections,[1] though it subsequently was found to show antiviral activity against other single stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus, and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses).[2][3][4] It is being studied for SARS-CoV-2 and Henipavirus infections.[5][6][7] Based on success against other coronavirus infections, Gilead provided remdesivir to physicians who treated an American patient in Snohomish County, Washington in 2020, who was infected with SARS-CoV-2,[8] and is providing the compound to China to conduct a pair of trials in infected individuals with and without severe symptoms.[9]

Remdesivir - Wikipedia

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), sold under the brand name Plaquenil among others, is a medication used for the prevention and treatment of certain types of malaria.[2] Specifically it is used for chloroquine-sensitive malaria.[3] Other uses include treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and porphyria cutanea tarda.[2] It is taken by mouth.[2] It is also being used as an off-label treatment for infection by Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-Cov-2).[4] Experimental trials for this indication began in March 2020.[5]

Common side effects include vomiting, headache, changes in vision and muscle weakness.[2] Severe side effects may include allergic reactions.[2] Although all risk cannot be excluded, it remains a treatment for rheumatic disease during pregnancy.[6] Hydroxychloroquine is in the antimalarial and 4-aminoquinoline families of medication.[2]

Hydroxychloroquine - Wikipedia

Chloroquine is a medication primarily used to prevent and treat malaria in areas where malaria remains sensitive to its effects.[1] Certain types of malaria, resistant strains, and complicated cases typically require different or additional medication.[1] Chloroquine is also occasionally used for amebiasis that is occurring outside the intestines, rheumatoid arthritis, and lupus erythematosus.[1] While it has not been formally studied in pregnancy, it appears safe.[1][2] It is also being studied to treat COVID-19 as of 2020.[3] It is taken by mouth.[1]

Common side effects include muscle problems, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and skin rash.[1] Serious side effects include problems with vision, muscle damage, seizures, and low blood cell levels.[1][4] Chloroquine is a member of the drug class 4-aminoquinoline.[1] As an antimalarial, it works against the asexual form of the malaria parasite in the stage of its life cycle within the red blood cell.[1] How it works in rheumatoid arthritis and lupus erythematosus is unclear.[1]

Chloroquine - Wikipedia

Kunstruct

These last 2 days I have taken 0.5ml of 1% MB solution (from the pharmacy), and the urine color went to lightly colored green, slightly towards blue.

GenericName86

So we still want to avoid ACE Inhibitors? Risk of pneumonia associated with use of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers: systematic review and meta-analysis Better for Asians though?

"ACE inhibitors were associated with a significantly reduced risk of pneumonia among Asian patients (0.43, 0.34 to 0.54) compared with non-Asian patients (0.82, 0.67 to 1.00; P<0.001). Compared with control treatments, both ACE inhibitors (seven studies: odds ratio 0.73, 0.58 to 0.92; I2=51%) and ARBs (one randomised controlled trial: 0.63, 0.40 to 1.00) were associated with a decrease in pneumonia related mortality, without differences between interventions."

But then there's everything else we've been seeing they're not good. We still want to avoid them don't we?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals