Corona Virus How To Treat

LeeLemonoil

Olive leaf tea and extract have anti-viral properties. Also Cinnamon, Zinc and Asmorbid acid to keep immunity up

Runenight201

I always like to run a little thought experiment with the bubonic plague. A whole household would be wiped out with maybe one survivor. Why did that one person survive? There’s no way they would have avoided contact with the disease, but rather had some sort of internal state that was resistant to it.

shine

"In studies performed at the Respiratory Virology Branch, Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, Georgia, Monolaurin was found effective against 14 human RNA and DNA enveloped viruses in cell culture. These included influenza, RSV, Rubeola, Newcastle's, Coronavirus, Herpes Simplex types 1 & 2, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) and cytomegalovirus. (Monolaurin has no effect on naked viruses, such as polio, encephalitis virus, coxsachie, or pox viruses.). Monolaurin removed all measurable infectivity by disintegrating the virus envelope."

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
"In studies performed at the Respiratory Virology Branch, Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, Georgia, Monolaurin was found effective against 14 human RNA and DNA enveloped viruses in cell culture. These included influenza, RSV, Rubeola, Newcastle's, Coronavirus, Herpes Simplex types 1 & 2, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) and cytomegalovirus. (Monolaurin has no effect on naked viruses, such as polio, encephalitis virus, coxsachie, or pox viruses.). Monolaurin removed all measurable infectivity by disintegrating the virus envelope."

That is interesting, never heard of Monolaurin before.

Opioidus

I believe it isn't the virus that kills the infected it is the immune over reaction that causes a never ending cycle of inflammation which ends up shutting the body down. If it is the cytokine storm then prednisone is shown to reduce the event in its tracks and give the body a much better fighting chance.

burtlancast

If i had to use a single remedy, it would be raw garlic.

There's also blood UV radiation, a technique used in the thirties and very successful for infections.

InChristAlone

Paleo Osteo posted this on his FB today:
"Trial for vaccine for "coronavirus" begins Jan 1, 2020.

"Epidemic" announced soon after.

Standard play, carry on. Do what your TV says, trust your government, blah blah."
83293954_2229069980730815_5584895972426645504_o.jpg

K

Kratos

I believe it isn't the virus that kills the infected it is the immune over reaction that causes a never ending cycle of inflammation which ends up shutting the body down. If it is the cytokine storm then prednisone is shown to reduce the event in its tracks and give the body a much better fighting chance.

Read that nicotine and/or menthol helps kill this thing and raw garlic is also good. Could be true.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Paleo Osteo posted this on his FB today:
"Trial for vaccine for "coronavirus" begins Jan 1, 2020.

"Epidemic" announced soon after.

Standard play, carry on. Do what your TV says, trust your government, blah blah."
View attachment 16468

That might be because the Virus original outbreak was way before it was officially announced. Chinese government was keeping it all suppressed for months and the numbers are much worse than they are saying officially, a lot more deaths and a lot more infections.

Serotoninja

D, L-lysine acetylsalicylate + glycine Impairs Coronavirus Replication

"Here we show that D, L-lysine acetylsalicylate + glycine sold as “Asprin i.v. 500mg®” (LASAG), which is an approved drug inter alia in the treatment of acute pain, migraine and fever, impairs propagation of different CoV including the highly-pathogenic MERS-CoV in vitro"

not sure if plain aspirin would have the same effects but stacking aspirin and glycine is always a good idea

InChristAlone

D, L-lysine acetylsalicylate + glycine Impairs Coronavirus Replication

"Here we show that D, L-lysine acetylsalicylate + glycine sold as “Asprin i.v. 500mg®” (LASAG), which is an approved drug inter alia in the treatment of acute pain, migraine and fever, impairs propagation of different CoV including the highly-pathogenic MERS-CoV in vitro"

not sure if plain aspirin would have the same effects but stacking aspirin and glycine is always a good idea
I'd like to get a hold of that! Yaaass
Lysine is a known viral inhibitor. Aspirin is just overall a metabolism booster and anti-aromatase.

There is always fear mongering whenever there's a viral outbreak. Zika, SARS, Swine flu, Ebola, h1n1. What the heck makes this one any different. People are under too much stress. Of course they will be prone to viruses.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Video from a guy who lived in China for many years who's wife is also a doctor from China and has many doctor friends from China giving pretty good insight into what is actually going on. Situation much worse than they're showing and the Chinese goverment lying and blaming everyone else. Mainstream media is shilling for the Chinese government and pushing the narrative that the Chinese central government has been quick to react etc. Pure propoganda and lies. Media is a disgrace.

Serotoninja

What the heck makes this one any different
It's spreading fast and killing a lot, even according to official numbers which should be questioned given the chinese gov's response

French authorities have announced that 3 people where infected and I can't imagine Paris being quarantined as fast or even locals wearing masks, it's not in our culture (i live in Paris) - what will happen when the virus gets in Africa or India? I'm confident in my ability to survive if i get sick but I have to admit seeing those videos of empty supermarkets in Wuhan is scaring!

InChristAlone

Video from a guy who lived in China for many years who's wife is also a doctor from China and has many doctor friends from China giving pretty good insight into what is actually going on. Situation much worse than they're showing and the Chinese goverment lying and blaming everyone else. Mainstream media is shilling for the Chinese government and pushing the narrative that the Chinese central government has been quick to react etc. Pure propoganda and lies. Media is a disgrace.

Yeah I can see how they are lieing, but the US is causing fear! Clearly based on the replies here many are afraid. Sick people die of bad infections of course. It happens everyday every few seconds. A very healthy person apparently can also die fast due to the overreaction of the immune system but we know how to treat cytokine storm in the US. I am very sorry for more poor crowded countries but the US is not like that.
ETA the lack of hand washing in China is very unfortunate. I personally just tend to stay home more when I hear of the flu going around. I know others have to travel for work or they have to be interacting with a lot of people and that's also unfortunate. I know I'm in the minority who can avoid sick people.

Last edited:

thomas00

Staying away from hospitals seems like a good precaution

In May 2015, an outbreak of MERS-CoV occurred in the Republic of Korea, when a man who had traveled to the Middle East, visited 4 different hospitals in the Seoul area to treat his illness. This caused one of the largest outbreaks of MERS-CoV outside of the Middle East

tankasnowgod

InChristAlone

Good find. Hey, maybe this is why we didn't hear about "The Australian Coronavirus Outbreak" back in 2004- Evidence of human coronavirus HKU1 and human bocavirus in Australian children - ScienceDirect
Yeah I have heard from a few people that were diagnosed with the virus even during pregnancy. It's basically a bad cold. Last year I had an unproductive nagging cough, I finally took garlic and it cleared up. I just think these illnesses are way overblown. Lots of people are getting the flu this year, but some of them took Tamiflu and ended up getting pneumonia. The trend for all of them is usually stress related. Winter is a stress and many don't take that seriously enough. I see people trying to get cold adapted by doing ice baths and then still getting sick in bed with a fever. Guess that didn't pan out. Follow the laws of stress!!! Lack of sunlight-stress, lack of sleep-stress, cold-stress, not enough fuel-stress. And on and on.
Vitamin C is necessary as well. Too high arginine in the diet can fuel viral diseases. That's pretty common nowadays.

S-VV

Lool. Even people with Chinese wives cannot respect chinese culture.

"If your gonna act like a middle income country then act like one"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals