Cordyceps Sinensis 5-Alpha-Reductase Assay Of Medicinal Mushrooms

Experienced

c1b7f36.jpg

Cordyceps also demolishes M. Smithii archaea in the gut and increases oxytocin. I think there is a connection.

Try it and see if your libido increases in a good way, and if you are more attracted to your girlfriend/wife or boyfriend/husband and if your enjoyment of sex doesn’t increase a lot.

OP
E

Experienced

Cordyceps also demolishes M. Smithii archaea in the gut and increases oxytocin. I think there is a connection.

Try it and see if your libido increases in a good way, and if you are more attracted to your girlfriend/wife or boyfriend/husband and if your enjoyment of sex doesn’t increase a lot.
I'm gonna order Cordyceps "(I already have Lion's Mane to try it's Alcohol Extracted :D)". From Oriveda I'm also gonna get my Cordyceps from there.

OP
E

Experienced

It’s very good. Speeds up gut transit time when you control those buggers. Antibiotics don’t do anything to them.
Alright will keep an eye on this wonder mushroom . Also have you ever tried Lion's Mane or are you taking it?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

I've never seen it able to raise oxytocin?!?! Please share the study bro!

Hahah!! Nice. Gotta love an N=1 study every now and then.

Seems that anything that kills M. Smithii raises oxytocin. Not sure why and there are no studies on it. I’ve given cordyceps to my wife and it does that for her too.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Mushrooms in general and cordyceps have heavy metals in fairly high concentrations relative to other foods. But they are worth it.

Chris van Eijk

Wasn't 5-alpha-reductase a good thing because it increases DHT? Why would you want to lower it? The "DHT causes baldness and prostate cancer"-thing has been debunked numerous times

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals