Cordyceps Reduces Leaky Gut - PUBMED

Kyle970

Cordyceps sinensis on the other hand is only found in the wild–the aforementioned wilderness of the Himalayas via ghost moth larva, after they’ve been devoured by the mushroom to grow more spores. This makes it extremely costly and difficult to cultivate, so it’s unlikely that the supplement label claiming to have sinensis actually has enough for the medical claims, or it’s tainted with additional ingredients.

Current research has shown that there is a diverse number of symbiotic species living together, so the mushroom is now known as ophiocordyceps sinensis.

There are other strains as well, and the research is ongoing regarding different strains and health benefits. Both strains of mushrooms contain amino acids and bioactive components such as GABA and ergothioneine, and an anti-fatigue affect that is increasingly appealing to athletes.

Idk if the one grown in grain is good for leaky gut but thinking of just trying both.

Osukhan

Cordyceps sinensis on the other hand is only found in the wild–the aforementioned wilderness of the Himalayas via ghost moth larva, after they’ve been devoured by the mushroom to grow more spores. This makes it extremely costly and difficult to cultivate, so it’s unlikely that the supplement label claiming to have sinensis actually has enough for the medical claims, or it’s tainted with additional ingredients.

Current research has shown that there is a diverse number of symbiotic species living together, so the mushroom is now known as ophiocordyceps sinensis.

There are other strains as well, and the research is ongoing regarding different strains and health benefits. Both strains of mushrooms contain amino acids and bioactive components such as GABA and ergothioneine, and an anti-fatigue affect that is increasingly appealing to athletes.

Idk if the one grown in grain is good for leaky gut but thinking of just trying both.
let us know if you find a good brand, appreciate it

cureme

I am not an expert on TCM but nothing is that simple in TCM. All is intertrlated and also on an individual basis. My feeling was always (still is to today) that it is too yang and too hot for me. And that it drains yin and/or jing. For instance if I combine it with coffee I become a furnace, even ppl notice it. Also in summer is too much. Works better during winter for me.

There are online "materia medica" encyclopedies of TCM herbs where qualities are specified should be easy to find it.
I just finished an acupuncture course. I'm right at the beginning of the journey.
From everything I've read it should tonify both yin and yang and create balance. Are you an acupuncturist or a professional in the field? Because sometimes, you just need to clear heat or stagnation from one of the channels before going in with these toning herbs.

Makrosky

I just finished an acupuncture course. I'm right at the beginning of the journey.
From everything I've read it should tonify both yin and yang and create balance. Are you an acupuncturist or a professional in the field? Because sometimes, you just need to clear heat or stagnation from one of the channels before going in with these toning herbs.
Exciting journey that of TCM, congrats!!! :)
I was treated for 1yr by a TCM doctor and read a few things here and there, so I know some basics. But I am not professional at all.

Jayvee

Hi guys, Does anyone else have any update on experiences? I'm day one in, felt a little strange and tired after taking it but I had the same thing with Rhodiola a few years back and it took me a week or so to start getting the benefits so I'm wondering if this is the same

Jayvee

I am taking 1g in the morning. Tried 1/2 gram for day 2 and still getting the same drowsiness low energy symptoms.

Jayvee

Yeah that's what I'm finding. It feels estrogenic but I was assuming that if it lowered prolactin that it probably would lower estrogen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals