Corbett Report: W Webb Dissects Wellcome Leap into Transhumanism, Big Tech, MIC, and WEF

meatbag

Interview 1650: "Whitney Webb of UnlimitedHangout.com joins us once again, this time to discuss her latest article, “A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction.” Even if you’re familiar with the transhumanist agenda, what the ex-DARPA, ex-Silicon Valley old hands at the newly created Wellcome Leap are planning to do in their quest to transform the human species in the coming decade will blow your mind."

Interview 1650 – Whitney Webb Dissects the Wellcome Leap into Transhumanism : The Corbett Report

--
Some talking points I gathered from the video:
>History of Wellcome Trust, business that looks like charity pushing a Eugenics agenda
>Eugenics origins and Big Tech
>DARPA and Transhumanism
>The MIC and Silicon Valley relationship
>Intelligence Agencies funding Big Tech
>Total sureviellence of infants and children
>Developing a silicon model of human maind and the singularity
>Wearable tech for human-digital interface
>Problems with Crispr
>Treating Depression and Anhedonia-controlling pleasure and reward system
>Creating the perfect worker drones
>Controlling sleep, immunity, and fertility
>Monitoring brain state and predictive behavior
>2030 Goalpost
>World Economic Forum total control agenda
>Big Tech data and personal info collection
>Product refusal and opting out by counter economics
>Google's vaccines investments

Inaut

Not to discredit anything said in the video above as I have not watched it but I came across the video below (also I used to like Corbett’s stuff btw) and thought it’s somewhat fitting.

I think Brendon O’Connell is the real deal online. He’s fighting for and with his life daily, getting info out. I tend to value that .

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4JKJsQWSQ

Lollipop2

Not to discredit anything said in the video above as I have not watched it but I came across the video below (also I used to like Corbett’s stuff btw) and thought it’s somewhat fitting.

I think Brendon O’Connell is the real deal online. He’s fighting for and with his life daily, getting info out. I tend to value that .

WoW ? What a listen - if what he says is true, it upends most of my beliefs. Some heavy accusations against Whitney. Can anyone verify Brendon’s reveal?

Lollipop2

@Rick K have a look at this. What do you think? Like @Inaut said he seems genuine.

Rick K

@Rick K have a look at this. What do you think? Like @Inaut said he seems genuine.
It's going to take me some time to dig into this. I'm aware of some of the things he's saying and one does always have to question the source even if it suits our narrative because, factual or not, it's still propaganda. He certainly names names and seems to be plugged in. I'm so very focused on the covid b.s. that I don't really dig into the military and Israeli stuff too much. I'm aware of Mossad's involvement with Sept 11. For what it's worth, the Russians have mucked things up everywhere as much as the Americans. They have no better history in Afghanistan but were smart enough to figure that out and leave earlier.

Lollipop2

@Lollipop2 watch some of his other videos. A lot of gems.
I just watched one called:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yUfNOmlm6sj8/

All I can say is whoa...Actually as I scroll through the videos they seem to have a similar theme. After you see one, it gives an overall idea of his perspective:

Israeli, Russian and Chinese collusion to destroy the US and split up the US, reducing US dominance.

His work is dark - I guess if you have spent years looking into this, it would make you jaded, angry, and a bit dark.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

I don’t know anything about this guy but I have not seen evidence that James Corbett or Whitney Webb is untrustworthy. If anything I’ve been waiting for the backlash against them, I am surprised it took so long.

P

Peatness

I don’t know anything about this guy but I have not seen evidence that James Corbett or Whitney Webb is untrustworthy. If anything I’ve been waiting for the backlash against them, I am surprised it took so long. This is mudslinging

Inaut

I don’t know anything about this guy but I have not seen evidence that James Corbett or Whitney Webb is untrustworthy. If anything I’ve been waiting for the backlash against them, I am surprised it took so long. This is mudslinging
I think that’s his point. W Webb and Corbett have been relatively free. I do agree with O’Connell that when Rogan picks something up it’s usually because he’s been given the green light. Rogan is directly linked to the esalen institute. Anyways to your point @Pina it could just be mudslinging... I don’t know

P

Peatness

I think that’s his point. W Webb and Corbett have been relatively free. I do agree with O’Connell that when Rogan picks something up it’s usually because he’s been given the green light. Rogan is directly linked to the esalen institute. Anyways to your point @Pina it could just be mudslinging... I don’t know
He lost the argument when he started accusing Corbett of being gay which is preposterous. What’s his sexuality got to do with anything anyway? He did this because he knows how homophobia can be politicised. This was a pathetic attempt at personality assassination. It made me think perhaps Whitney Webb and Corbett are over the target and need shutting down. What do I know? I am only a novice conspiracy theorist

Rick K

He lost the argument when he started accusing Corbett of being gay which is preposterous. What’s his sexuality got to do with anything anyway? He did this because he knows how homophobia can be politicised. This was a pathetic attempt at personality assassination. It made me think perhaps Whitney Webb and Corbett are over the target and need shutting down. What do I know? I am only a novice conspiracy theorist
Come, come now, Pina. Don't sell yourself short. You're just a few posts of going pro. :):

P

Peatness

Welcome to The Internet of Bodies​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eqHqp6t1n7ob/

Some of the articles mentioned

Back
Top Bottom