Copper / Zinc Ratio

zewe

Motif:

Concering your ADD symptoms, my son is showing many of the same symptoms as me.

He had difficulties learning in school I was up their a$$ about his learning differences, had him tested but no detectable learning disabilities. I pulled him out after 3rd grade and home-schooled him.

Wish I knew about our histamine issues back then because that was the real reason for his learning problems.

I see the same thing in my friend's grade school son. School tries to lable him ADHD and/or autistic when in fact he's not......His dad has histamine intolerance and so does the son. The mum has the MTHFR defect.

When the boy is not stressed and avoids high histamine foods, he is a perfect angel and highly intelligent.

Douglas Ek

My copper is always in a deficiency.

Zinc often very low too. Sometimes I was supplementing zinc - paused a week with it -got a blood test and still was in deficiency.

I don't know if I should take copper only or some zinc too?

And what ratio? My scalp itching gets so much better when I take 3x 3 mg copper over the day.

Take only copper and zinc will go up. Your body knows they need to be in homestasis. You will never get higher zinc without correcting copper deficiency first

OP
M

Motif

@Douglas Ek

I'm curious if this works. I will take copper only and get my zinc levels checked in a few weeks.

@zewe

So you think there's no cure for us and we can just minimize symptoms?

@haidut

Hi! Is it true that cypro suppresses the dao?

Last edited:

zewe

I believe we can come close to a cure and begin to add back high histamine foods with moderation.
I've got another trick [supplement] I want to try which I will tell you about after I make more money
and give it a month trial,

OP
M

Motif

I was reading a few times that people take about 100 mg zinc daily, because they feel bad with less.

Could some people really need that much?

A lot of "hpu / kpu " "diagnosed " people take that much too

Douglas Ek

I'm getting tired. Don't know what to try next

Have you investigated or tried iron supplements? Like at least 30 people on this forum written pms to me and tried taking iron a lot of them feels a lot better within a month even though they are just low end of reference. I dont believe the whole iron thing. Way to many people with just low end iron who show all symptoms of deficiency and feel better on supplements.

OP
M

Motif

Have you investigated or tried iron supplements? Like at least 30 people on this forum written pms to me and tried taking iron a lot of them feels a lot better within a month even though they are just low end of reference. I dont believe the whole iron thing. Way to many people with just low end iron who show all symptoms of deficiency and feel better on supplements.

I'm thinking about donating blood because my iron is always in the higher range. Once it was much higher than it should , but ferritin is good

That's weird.

You don't need to stick to 5 foods. Just cut out all carbs that are not sugar, and dairy. Then you slowly reintroduce vegetables and fruits, then starches. That's how you find out your allergy, and take it slow because t takes days, sometimes weeks for a response to kick in.

I've personally been living on a diet of Haribo, beef, chicken, seafood, coffee, apples, broccoli, mushroom, and sugar, and never felt better.
Haribos ftw!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals