Copper Supplementation Increased Brown Spots Number

Amazoniac

Thanks for the answer)

Hmm, I've had problems with my gallbladder and bile congestion for the last 9 months, but I was able to solve it with chocolate. Apparently, cocoa butter stimulates the release of bile, or the effect is somehow related to caffeine.

But if there is already a copper shortage, what should I do? How to eliminate it?
- 15 Milligrams Of Copper In A Day Without Liver Or Supplements To Meet AI

If I'm not wrong, Raj mentioned somewhere that red light helps in mobilizing it from storage (making efficient use of what you has available).

Nomane Euger

- 15 Milligrams Of Copper In A Day Without Liver Or Supplements To Meet AI

If I'm not wrong, Raj mentioned somewhere that red light helps in mobilizing it from storage (making efficient use of what you has available).
Hi Amazoniac ,do you know if there is other factors that redlight necessary to mobilise copper storage,if yes,Wich ones?also related to précédent questions,what cause freckles,are they useful and is that a good manifestation or a bad manifestation?

Daniil

Daniil

I have the same thing. But I don't take supplements, I just eat liver. Do you think I should stop eating liver?

Although I have a thought that it may also be related to aspirin and its iron activity, I have been taking a lot of aspirin lately.

Attachments

• IMG_20210306_022405.jpg
    IMG_20210306_022405.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 18

David PS

I have the same thing. But I don't take supplements, I just eat liver. Do you think I should stop eating liver?

Although I have a thought that it may also be related to aspirin and its iron activity, I have been taking a lot of aspirin lately.
Your spots may be related to PUFA consumption. If I recall correctly, it is the combination of PUFA and iron. Here are 2 threads on this forum that discuss lipofuscin (aka age spots).

Daniil

Your spots may be related to PUFA consumption. If I recall correctly, it is the combination of PUFA and iron. Here are 2 threads on this forum that discuss lipofuscin (aka age spots).

Thank you. I heard about it. I haven't used PUFA for about 3 months.

But I thought it might be a reaction to a vitamin E deficiency. I have other neurological symptoms of its deficiency, but I am not sure if these are not symptoms of my herpes virus type 6.

Motif

I used to have low ceruloplasmin from heavy zinc use. Id ended up with all the symptoms and searched many years for reason and cure. My symptoms was extreme fatigue, anxiety, low libido and most pronounce bad joints, joint cracking and pop almost every couple of minutes, also severe restless legs. Eventually I started to notice that symptoms became worse everytime I took zinc supplement specially between 30-100mg dosage. Was very stupid of me. I suffered so much for many years. Eventually I made the connection. I bought copper and read so much about it specially its role in healthy joints. My joints felt destroyed at age 24. And my life was a misery. Once I started taking copper I noticed a little improvement within the first week. After a month I could really tell it was working. I went did ceruloplasmin test when I started out. My ceruloplasmin was 15 with range was 15-45. So it was just on range to be under acceptable and any result under 20 could apparently be suspected as wilsons disease where you have a dysfunction of ceruloplasmin production. I didnt have wilsons disease. I had just tanked my copper so much using zinc. Took me 6 Months of copper supplementation of 4-10mg per day to get my ceruloplasmin to 36. All symptoms gone. I still have very minor joint issues still improving to this day. Back when I used 14mg I did not notice anything special except improvements in my symptoms. But thats not strange since I likely was so severly low in copper stores. Still to this day I now take 2mg copper everyday. I think modern diet today generally lacks it. I eat liver now aswell buy I’m also heavy meat eater with high zinc from diet. I’ve tried zinc today and honestly it makes me feel ***t just 2 days in I throw away the bottle I can tell symptoms are returning if I use it. I can eat 50mg zinc from meat and get no symptoms but even 10-20mg from supplements make me crap. Since then I have also found out the combination of retinol and copper being the best fastest way to restore both copper and ceruloplasmin. You need copper to make ceruloplasmin in the liver but this wont happen without adequate retinol. Retinol helps keep copper away from organs and liver out in the blood as ceruloplasmin. And copper/ceruloplasmin helps keep iron from tissue build up. It helps iron to load on transferrin receptor and transport it around where its needed. This system is soooo inportant for your health and metabolism it cant be understated. Zinc is a very dangerous mineral to play with. I think imo its much more risky to play with than with copper. People say copper depletes zinc. I have never seen a single study on this. Theres no evidence for it only that minerals can block absorption. But that goes for any mineral. Zinc actually reduces ceruloplasmin and copper. Maybe through using up retinol levels. I know zinc and retinol has some sort of relationship. So if your supplementing zinc I’m sure you would need both retinol and copper to avoid bad effects. Even then I’m not sure. I think this area with these minerals are under studied. Very complex relationships.

What copper supplements worked for you ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals