Copper Solution For Grey Hair

ebs

Can anyone recommend a good (affordable) copper solution for grey hair? I've seen people recommending copper for this issue and I would like to experiment with it.

The copper solutions I've stumbled upon are mainly purpoted as skincare but I guess that doesn't really matter as it could be used for hair as well.

Is there are a particular kind of copper that is best suitable? There are peptides, acetate, etc.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TibRex

How about putting some water in a copper vessel and leaving it overnight. Use the solution the following day. In India, the folks drink the copper-infused water to prevent deficiency. You could instead use it topically I guess. There is another folk remedy using luffa [ridge gourd] :

Check out the catalase factor : catalase for gray hair - YouTube

Motif

Can anyone recommend a good (affordable) copper solution for grey hair? I've seen people recommending copper for this issue and I would like to experiment with it.

The copper solutions I've stumbled upon are mainly purpoted as skincare but I guess that doesn't really matter as it could be used for hair as well.

Is there are a particular kind of copper that is best suitable? There are peptides, acetate, etc.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

any success reversing grey hair?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals