Copper Deficiency Can Decrease DHEA Levels By Up To 50%!

Gustav3Y

What creates the so called estogenic effects from copper?
Is it the higher DHEA that it could lead to? I mean often supplementation with DHEA causes clear estrogenic side effects, so I am wondering.
Or copper also in certain conditions could increase aromatase activity?

David90

@David90 @Hans been eating 4 oz of liver every day for only a week now, my libido is thru the ROOF, i cannot stop thinking about women
Sounds Good to me. Nice to hear, that it helped in Terms of Libido....:cool

I have personally done this back in October/November 2018 (like Mentioned) and the Libido Burst was Insane. Especially since i was Clubbing/Partying Quite Often at this Time.

This makes me think about Buying more Beef Liver Tommorrow and put it in the Freezer....

Nomane Euger

@David90 @Hans been eating 4 oz of liver every day for only a week now, my libido is thru the ROOF, i cannot stop thinking about women
dont you get dry mouth from to much liver?this summer specfically every time i was eating grass fed young lamb utterly good quality liverpast 40 grammes i will get utter dry mouth and shitty digestion of everything that came after that

Cloudhands

Sounds Good to me. Nice to hear, that it helped in Terms of Libido....:cool

I have personally done this back in October/November 2018 (like Mentioned) and the Libido Burst was Insane. Especially since i was Clubbing/Partying Quite Often at this Time.

This makes me think about Buying more Beef Liver Tommorrow and put it in the Freezer....
Yeah feels like im 13 again in terms of libido hahaha
dont you get dry mouth from to much liver?this summer specfically every time i was eating grass fed young lamb utterly good quality liverpast 40 grammes i will get utter dry mouth and shitty digestion of everything that came after that
No not experiencing any of these things you mention idk

golder

Anyone think it would be safe to sprinkle some copper sulphate in my bath?

David90

Yeah feels like im 13 again in terms of libido hahaha
Yeah, it surely feels like it. I would also stop Eating Liver every Once in A While (maybe taken 4-5 Days off it every 14 Days). Because of the Vitamin A Buildup (since it's a Fat Soluble Vitamin and staying longer in the Body, then a Water-Soluble Vitamin)

Cloudhands

Yeah, it surely feels like it. I would also stop Eating Liver every Once in A While (maybe taken 4-5 Days off it every 14 Days). Because of the Vitamin A Buildup (since it's a Fat Soluble Vitamin and staying longer in the Body, then a Water-Soluble Vitamin)
I dont feel worried about it, heres a study where women were given 25000iu of retinol a day for 4 months, and they didnt see any adverse effects. Ive reduced my intake to 2oz a day of beef liver and i now eat it in the morning with coffee. I think as long as i get adequate sunlight everyday the vitamin A can be utilized, especially with my mc1r polymorphism making me more susceptible to high vitamin D levels