Copper And Magnesium

aguilaroja

A significant portion of the reasoning on this page and others relates to the work of Guy Abraham, MD and the Optimox group. This is the same group that advocates high potency iodine tablets based on urine test norms that they have set through their research.

The claim that “Zinc in a woman’s body is a surrogate for Progesterone, and Copper is a surrogate for Estrogen.” also relates to older findings by Guy Abraham, MD.

Iodine And Lipid Peroxidation

Though there is overlap in recognizing importance of adequate magnesium intake, I suggest viewing other Morley Robbins/Guy Abraham ideas with caution.

OP
Amber

Amber

A significant portion of the reasoning on this page and others relates to the work of Guy Abraham, MD and the Optimox group. This is the same group that advocates high potency iodine tablets based on urine test norms that they have set through their research.

The claim that “Zinc in a woman’s body is a surrogate for Progesterone, and Copper is a surrogate for Estrogen.” also relates to older findings by Guy Abraham, MD.

Iodine And Lipid Peroxidation

Though there is overlap in recognizing importance of adequate magnesium intake, I suggest viewing other Morley Robbins/Guy Abraham ideas with caution.

I know. Im intelligent enough to see what to believe and what not. Its just this article that stood out to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals