Copper Acetylsalicylate

yerrag

@Captain_Coconut o my Captain_Coconut, I thought I'll make a twist here. I have some copper acetate lying around, which I made using ideas from haidut's thread https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-a-powerful-alternative-to-antibiotics.17505/ , and thought if I could make use of it to make copper acetylsalicylate. I mixed the copper acetate solution with a tablet of 325mg in a stoichiometric amount, and it may have worked, as the aspirin did dissolve, and hopefully, reacted with the copper acetate.

The reaction:

18 Copper Acetate + 28 Aspirin + 7.5 x 10-15 CO2 -> 9 Copper Acetylsalicylate + 4 Water (balanced using webqc.org's tool)

Please don't ask me how the infinitesimal amount of CO2 was included, but still tell me if you know why. :):

I mixed 1 325mg Aspirin tablet with 211 ml of a 1% Copper Acetate Solution and I have now a solution that has 3.56mg Copper Acetylsalicylate/ml in it.

This batch will last me 10 days at 20ml/day, which gives me 70mg copper acetylsalicylate, or 35 mg/day of copper.

I'll start taking this tomorrow, and let you know how much improved my knee pain is.

Thanks for the tip!

Lutzzy

Mar 26, 2015 - Uploaded by HerbsPlusBeadWorks
Power of Copper ... 217,127 views ... tony pantalleresco: synthetic biology-autoimmune disorder connection ...

Lutzzy

Copper works with zinc in balance ...When you are buying supplements of minerals be sure you are getting colloidal solutions . Nano solutions do more harm than good! Not on the label , Call the company and ask? So many words for Nano solutions like sugar or MSG have many names to hide their ingredients.

yerrag

@Captain_Coconut o my Captain_Coconut, I thought I'll make a twist here. I have some copper acetate lying around, which I made using ideas from haidut's thread https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-a-powerful-alternative-to-antibiotics.17505/ , and thought if I could make use of it to make copper acetylsalicylate. I mixed the copper acetate solution with a tablet of 325mg in a stoichiometric amount, and it may have worked, as the aspirin did dissolve, and hopefully, reacted with the copper acetate.

The reaction:

18 Copper Acetate + 28 Aspirin + 7.5 x 10-15 CO2 -> 9 Copper Acetylsalicylate + 4 Water (balanced using webqc.org's tool)

Please don't ask me how the infinitesimal amount of CO2 was included, but still tell me if you know why. :):

I mixed 1 325mg Aspirin tablet with 211 ml of a 1% Copper Acetate Solution and I have now a solution that has 3.56mg Copper Acetylsalicylate/ml in it.

This batch will last me 10 days at 20ml/day, which gives me 70mg copper acetylsalicylate, or 35 mg/day of copper.

I'll start taking this tomorrow, and let you know how much improved my knee pain is.

Thanks for the tip!

This stuff really works! Just one day and the arthritic knee pain is gone. I've had this pain since 2000.

I'm not sure why this works so quickly, for me as well as for the OP. For me, I'm thinking that because this was the final icing on the cake, so to speak. Since Peating and constantly learning and applying new stuff from this forum, I've increased my body temperature to normal, have been getting better sleep, don't get sleepy anymore during the day, and have also become much much less senstitive to my allergy to pollen and to MSG. But my knee pain (as well as my high blood pressure) has not gone away, although it has improved. But using copper acetylsalicylate was the final nail on the coffin.

Just so you know, using copper acetate and aspirin to make copper acetylsalicylate works! So for those who want a shortcut to making this, you can just buy copper acetate crystals from Amazon and mix it with aspirin.

OP
Captain_Coconut
This stuff really works! Just one day and the arthritic knee pain is gone. I've had this pain since 2000.

I'm not sure why this works so quickly, for me as well as for the OP. For me, I'm thinking that because this was the final icing on the cake, so to speak. Since Peating and constantly learning and applying new stuff from this forum, I've increased my body temperature to normal, have been getting better sleep, don't get sleepy anymore during the day, and have also become much much less senstitive to my allergy to pollen and to MSG. But my knee pain (as well as my high blood pressure) has not gone away, although it has improved. But using copper acetylsalicylate was the final nail on the coffin.

Just so you know, using copper acetate and aspirin to make copper acetylsalicylate works! So for those who want a shortcut to making this, you can just buy copper acetate crystals from Amazon and mix it with aspirin.

Awesome!! I'm so happy for you! I think I am going to invest in a scale and some fine lab grade powder of the copper acetelsalicylate. Reason being that - the solution I made has now started to form larger crystals that almost immediately sink to the bottom of the jar I am storing it in, which makes it very hard to get a standard amount even with vigorous shaking. It also has shifted in color - it was a peacock blue, and now it is more of an aquamarine, I have read a few sources that say this color shift is normal.... the potency has gone down a bit - and I think this is because the crystals at the bottom are all hard to get to...

OP
Captain_Coconut
OP
Captain_Coconut
I made th copper acetate liquid, then reacted baking soda and aspirin powder with it, in a per dose amount. The product feels more pure and potent this route compared to the electrolysis method, doing it this way : reacting when needed I think is better - it will keep from having the liquid degrade in to something else like my liquid bath of copper aspirinate did over a few weeks of sitting.

yerrag

I made th copper acetate liquid, then reacted baking soda and aspirin powder with it, in a per dose amount. The product feels more pure and potent this route compared to the electrolysis method, doing it this way : reacting when needed I think is better - it will keep from having the liquid degrade in to something else like my liquid bath of copper aspirinate did over a few weeks of sitting.
Glad it worked. Here's the copper acetate at left, and at right, the copper acetate + aspirin that I had thought became copper acetasalicylate. I had stopped taking the latter after you pointed out that it may require the additional step with baking soda. At any rate, whatever it is, it was still effective in ridding my left knee of arthritic pain after taking it once, although I continued on it 3 more days.

Attachments

• 20180725_212344.jpg
    20180725_212344.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 14
OP
Captain_Coconut
Glad it worked. Here's the copper acetate at left, and at right, the copper acetate + aspirin that I had thought became copper acetasalicylate. I had stopped taking the latter after you pointed out that it may require the additional step with baking soda. At any rate, whatever it is, it was still effective in ridding my left knee of arthritic pain after taking it once, although I continued on it 3 more days.

What you have on the right is something different than copper aspirinate, but likely similar SOD mimetic effects are acheived. The copper aspirinate, from copper acetate reacted with aspirin and baking soda: will look eggshell blue / peacock blue - almost iridescent.

When I let my first batch of Copper Aspirinate sit for a few weeks it turned the color of what you have on the right, it still worked on me but was definitely less potent and also a bit more fowl tasting.

yerrag

What you have on the right is something different than copper aspirinate, but likely similar SOD mimetic effects are acheived. The copper aspirinate, from copper acetate reacted with aspirin and baking soda: will look eggshell blue / peacock blue - almost iridescent.

When I let my first batch of Copper Aspirinate sit for a few weeks it turned the color of what you have on the right, it still worked on me but was definitely less potent and also a bit more fowl tasting.
Yes, it tastes terrible yet somehow still manages to work. I'm not having more of it, but a week off it my knee pain is back. So I'll try making your new version as that doesn't seem so difficult to make, with that added step with baking soda.

Good juju. It's these things we learn that lend validity to the claim that pharma and the robot docs only prescribe what makes money and not necessarily what works.

If it works and it's practically free, we won't hear of it much less find it available. We have to make it ourselves.

Stuff like this, or urea (for wounds, and seems like scars are minimized with the superior healing process it enables). Or even vinegar. I was shown the healed back from a third degree burn by the victim. It healed perfectly. Do hospitals use this? Not at all. Or what about the use of CO2 for healing? Too cheap and no way.

managing

The perfect aspirin was "Bufferin" as you need magnesium and aspirin together. just like Alka Seltzer Gold was great but now hard to find because it worked too good....Bufferin seems to be off the market because I can not find it, just like Gold Alka seltzer.....Salt and any good oil would help any bone pain....castor oil packs are great. Not all hip replacements are great, avoid getting if you can....try the gelatin and bone broth for about six months. My Mom was in Greenville hospital for 6 weeks with broken jaw and hip and compound ankle fracture and existed on bone broth and jello and diet ginger ale through a straw with jaws wired together and came out walking again. So I know the gelatin and bone broth will work if you give it a chance. Too many pain relievers dissolve cartilage and cause more harm than good. many of my friends have not faired well with bone surgeries, having multiple knee and hip surgeries before getting it right so best to avoid at all costs. You can buy knox gelatin in Wallmart or Amazon next to the jello or buy in green can on Amazon and mix in any drink https://www.amazon.com/Great-Lakes-...n+powder+unflavored&psc=1&smid=A2YD1L68H2K7UN Supposedly the knox is not as pure as Great lakes but buy what you can afford as it works
Why do you need magnesium with aspirin?

BTW, Bufferin appears to still be made. No idea if this is the original formulation.

Drug Facts | Bufferin

Mossy

I like this idea of a dose based version, for better potency and purity. Can you share how you did this, measurement wise? I plan on making the copper acetate liquid, using a penny :mytwocents or wire, and vinegar, then adding the baking soda and aspirin per dose. Any other thoughts are welcome, of anything obvious I've missed. Thanks.

OP
Captain_Coconut
I like this idea of a dose based version, for better potency and purity. Can you share how you did this, measurement wise? I plan on making the copper acetate liquid, using a penny :mytwocents or wire, and vinegar, then adding the baking soda and aspirin per dose. Any other thoughts are welcome, of anything obvious I've missed. Thanks.

You need pure copper. A penny and wire could have other components, it depends. You take how ever many mg of copper you want, then add it to equal parts vinegar and regular store bought 3% h202. This will react to form a copper acetate solution, leaving it on low heat speeds up the process.

Mossy

You need pure copper. A penny and wire could have other components, it depends. You take how ever many mg of copper you want, then add it to equal parts vinegar and regular store bought 3% h202. This will react to form a copper acetate solution, leaving it on low heat speeds up the process.
Thank you for the reply. I had found this thread via a search and realized that I was on the 3rd page--so, since then, I've seen your earlier posts. Even so, I'm not a chemist, and this will take some research and patience on my part.

Ok, so you're not a fan of the just drop a penny in vinegar Peat method? You think there are too many other components in the penny that may harm health?

OP
Captain_Coconut
Thank you for the reply. I had found this thread via a search and realized that I was on the 3rd page--so, since then, I've seen your earlier posts. Even so, I'm not a chemist, and this will take some research and patience on my part.

Ok, so you're not a fan of the just drop a penny in vinegar Peat method? You think there are too many other components in the penny that may harm health?

Using some pure copper wire seems best to me since a penny will have some other metal. If you use an old penny I guess it is not that bad.

Mossy

Using some pure copper wire seems best to me since a penny will have some other metal. If you use an old penny I guess it is not that bad.
Ok. I'm using a 1969 penny, which weighed about 3.5 grams, and the newer "zinc" pennies are consistently a little over 2.5 grams. So, seems I have a copper one--and one that Bryan Adams would approve. ;)

Mossy

To those interested, I've achieved two very different results, using electrolysis:

Version 1 (2nd photo, right side): 2 pennies in 8oz distilled water: after 18 hours I don't get any change of water color--though, using a laser pointer, I do see what I understand to be copper particles, by way of the laser line being visible.

Version 2 (2nd photo, (left side): 2 pennies, 8oz distilled water, .25oz lemon juice (I didn't want to use citric acid): after 8.75 hours I get turquoise-blue water.

It's worth noting that I tried 2 pennies with 1/2 tsp baking soda on a coffee-maker hot-plate for 6 hours and I also got no color change.

I would appreciate any feedback--as to which is the winner/best potency. In the video on this thread, Power of Copper, his "colloidal copper", using electrolysis and citric acid, did not turn this blue color, but just a light greenish-yellow.

Lastly, when using electrolysis, I get debris in the solution (1st photo), coming off of the pennies. Can I simply discard this and have safe solution?

IMG_1336.jpg IMG_1337.jpg

OP
Captain_Coconut
To those interested, I've achieved two very different results, using electrolysis:

Version 1 (2nd photo, right side): 2 pennies in 8oz distilled water: after 18 hours I don't get any change of water color--though, using a laser pointer, I do see what I understand to be copper particles, by way of the laser line being visible.

Version 2 (2nd photo, (left side): 2 pennies, 8oz distilled water, .25oz lemon juice (I didn't want to use citric acid): after 8.75 hours I get turquoise-blue water.

It's worth noting that I tried 2 pennies with 1/2 tsp baking soda on a coffee-maker hot-plate for 6 hours and I also got no color change.

I would appreciate any feedback--as to which is the winner/best potency. In the video on this thread, Power of Copper, his "colloidal copper", using electrolysis and citric acid, did not turn this blue color, but just a light greenish-yellow.

Lastly, when using electrolysis, I get debris in the solution (1st photo), coming off of the pennies. Can I simply discard this and have safe solution?

View attachment 11898 View attachment 11899

The color looks close to the color I got from using the h202 and vinegar method. It is hard to react things in distilled water, water without any electrolytes is not particularly conductive which is why a catalyst like lemon juice helped you. I would filter your solution through a paper coffee filter, then you should be good to go.

Edit: I have found that storing in a mason jar with the metal top, that the top starts to rust unless you put something to guard it, wax paper worked for me.

Edit: if this is your first time taking copper acetylsalicylate, start small, it can cause some stomach upset for some people.

Last edited:

Mossy

The color looks close to the color I got from using the h202 and vinegar method. It is hard to react things in distilled water, water without any electrolytes is not particularly conductive which is why a catalyst like lemon juice helped you. I would filter your solution through a paper coffee filter, then you should be good to go.

Edit: I have found that storing in a mason jar with the metal top, that the top starts to rust unless you put something to guard it, wax paper worked for me.

Edit: if this is your first time taking copper acetylsalicylate, start small, it can cause some stomach upset for some people.
That is very helpful—thank you.

Could you share, when you reacted aspirin with your copper solution, on a per dose basis, did you simply just mix it in, or heat as well?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals