Converting Youtube Channel From Vegan To Peat Talks

Barry

For 8 years I was a dedicated 100% vegan. Then I came across a comment somewhere on youtube mentioning Ray Peat, and it pretty much changed everything for me. My old youtube channel was dedicated to promoting veganism, but I would like to repurpose it to do interviews of people following Ray Peat's ideas. I am going to keep the interviews ad-free, and limited to 30 minutes, and try to do single-topic. Please respond if you are interested in participating.

https://youtube.com/user/bgrobbins

[email protected]

Tarmander

That is definitely cool. Love the transition

I would say most of Peat's ideas have been pretty well explored, so your chances of success will go up if you try and find an angle to Peat that is unexplored

OP
B

Barry

Thanks. I am not qualified to do any advanced investigation. I was thinking more along the lines of how do you implement Ray's teaching in your daily life? How do you reduce PUFA consumption? How do you reduce iron levels? How do you increase copper, zinc? How do you improve calcium/phophate ratio? how do you increase niacinamide/b vitamins? how do you increase cell respiration? How do you increase progesterone, prenenolone, thyroid, dhea?

All of these topics have probably been addressed within the forum, but I think there is value to hearing individuals discuss their approaches to these problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals