Contact Info

noordinary

Did anybody had any private convo with @gbolduev ?

I must contact him, i had a HTMA test and he is one of the best for interpreting these tests and offering solutions. I am an ''elite''(national level) track and field athlete, rapidly braking down(muscle weakness, muscle stiffness, weak posture, lack of muscle-mind connection, lack of aggressiveness/explosiveness, severe digestive issues etc.) because of mineral imbalances, toxicities etc. I want to win the gold medal at the national finals. But in this state of ''health'' its impossible.

I saw that he visited this forum on 17 July 2017. He still visits this forum but I guess he is afraid to post because a few people here are severely messed up mentally(because of mineral imbalance and toxicity) and made him stop posting through bullying him.

@gbolduev if you read this, KNOW that I believe in your experience and work and success with 1000s of people. Please contact me here or in private or please tell me how can I contact you. Or contact me at: [email protected]

I just hope and pray he will see this post and contact will be made.

Dear Moringa, googling your email i found out you already seaking unswers for years on bodybuilding dot com and raw paleo websites talking colostrum and what not.
Maybe you should get off that train? Looking for magic pill, magic minerals to fix you, some magic person show up and heal you.

Looks like you about 38 yo, elite t&f athlete?! Seriuosly? Please tell me you are a discus thrower... because otherwise its hard to believe you are still elite at that age, and if you were you definetly should have your gold by now, as someone who peformes at elite level at that age is an exeptional athete.
But doesnt matter.
If you dream of gold at nationals, dont give up your dreams at any age, almost everything is possible.

The way you react, spitting anger around.
Gal, you need help, you are not well.

Try hair mineral analysis, plankton, colostrum, chia seeds, if that makes sense to you.
Come back here when youll will feel worse than when you started.
Ask me how i know...

noordinary

F***, i feel bad now.
Moringa, its good you dont give up, good you keep looking, keep seaking answers and help.
Dont give up.
You have to have your own experience, i bet you took my words as personal offence.
Dont give up.
You have to Find out the answers for yourself.
But im afraid hair mineral analysis is a detour.
Find out for yourself, good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals