moringa

Hi all,

Anybody knows how can I contact the user: gbolduev

E.g. an email?

Thank you very much

OP
M

moringa

Did anybody had any private convo with @gbolduev ?

I must contact him, i had a HTMA test and he is one of the best for interpreting these tests and offering solutions. I am an ''elite''(national level) track and field athlete, rapidly braking down(muscle weakness, muscle stiffness, weak posture, lack of muscle-mind connection, lack of aggressiveness/explosiveness, severe digestive issues etc.) because of mineral imbalances, toxicities etc. I want to win the gold medal at the national finals. But in this state of ''health'' its impossible.

I saw that he visited this forum on 17 July 2017. He still visits this forum but I guess he is afraid to post because a few people here are severely messed up mentally(because of mineral imbalance and toxicity) and made him stop posting through bullying him.

@gbolduev if you read this, KNOW that I believe in your experience and work and success with 1000s of people. Please contact me here or in private or please tell me how can I contact you. Or contact me at: [email protected]

I just hope and pray he will see this post and contact will be made.

Amazoniac

I must contact him, i had a HTMA test and he is one of the best for interpreting these tests and offering solutions. I am an ''elite''(national level) track and field athlete, rapidly braking down(muscle weakness, muscle stiffness, weak posture, lack of muscle-mind connection, lack of aggressiveness/explosiveness, severe digestive issues etc.) because of mineral imbalances, toxicities etc. I want to win the gold medal at the national finals. But in this state of ''health'' its impossible.

I saw that he visited this forum on 17 July 2017. He still visits this forum but I guess he is afraid to post because a few people here are severely messed up mentally(because of mineral imbalance and toxicity) and made him stop posting through bullying him.

@gbolduev if you read this, KNOW that I believe in your experience and work and success with 1000s of people. Please contact me here or in private or please tell me how can I contact you. Or contact me at: [email protected]

I sometimes send him some kind messages but for some reason he doesn't reply(((( Apparently his receptiveness is LOW however his inbox isnt regulatory on its own so he should be reading all messages.

Try sending him the mineral analysis along with ABGs and maybe he decides to give you his interpretation. You remove either one and BOOM, it's really bad for you since there wont be enough data. Now tell me how could it be otherwise)) you send him a message without sufficient information, his alert goes UP and but his tolerance is already down LMAO You wont get your reply and BOTH of you are left annoyed

I have no idea how to predict his response since one challenges him, another mimics him in his environment, another questions him all day long. So dont listen to me, other forum members, certainly not PEAT. NOBODY BUT YOU so do what FEELS RIGHT

meatbag

can you post your test results if it's cool, I'd be interested to see :bookworm:

Last edited:
OP
M

moringa

HTMA results

Attachments

• htma 1.png
    htma 1.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 19
  • htma 2.png
    htma 2.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 19
  • htma 3.png
    htma 3.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 19
  • htma 4.png
    htma 4.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 19
  • htma 5.png
    htma 5.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 17
OP
M

moringa

I sometimes send him some kind messages but for some reason he doesn't reply(((( Apparently his receptiveness is LOW however his inbox isnt regulatory on its own so he should be reading all messages.

Try sending him the mineral analysis along with ABGs and maybe he decides to give you his interpretation. You remove either one and BOOM, it's really bad for you since there wont be enough data. Now tell me how could it be otherwise)) you send him a message without sufficient information, his alert goes UP and but his tolerance is already down LMAO You wont get your reply and BOTH of you are left annoyed

I have no idea how to predict his response since one challenges him, another mimics him in his environment, another questions him all day long. So dont listen to me, other forum members, certainly not PEAT. NOBODY BUT YOU so do what FEELS RIGHT

what is ABG?

michael94

I have him added on Facebook and he was very helpful but that was back in October 2016. I asked a few things since then and he didnt respond. Could share what we discussed if you're interested? Ill say this, I dont' think he has the same views as he did when he was actively posting here.

what is ABG?
arterial blood gases

michael94

yea!

OP
M

moringa

@michael94 please contact me at the email I posted and/or PM me here. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
OP
M

moringa

What is there to elaborate? The ones most vocal about their convictions are the least likely to keep them.

do you hold your personal views/opinions about anything, same, forever?

i thought people learn/evolve/progress and as a result, their solutions become simpler and more effective.

im sure that's the case with him as well.

a man learns all his life, there are many ways to skin an animal, discovering the simplest and most effective way requires learning/experimenting/evolving

for example i thought that grains are bad... but preparing them in traditional ways is health promoting...

do you hold your personal views/opinions about anything, same, forever?

i thought people learn/evolve/progress and as a result, their solutions become simpler and more effective.

im sure that's the case with him as well.

a man learns all his life, there are many ways to skin an animal, discovering the simplest and most effective way requires learning/experimenting/evolving

for example i thought that grains are bad... but preparing them in traditional ways is health promoting...
You're supposed to become less vocal about your opinions as they change time and time again. As it is, you're just showing pithy for an authoritarian, and enabling him.

OP
M

moringa

You're supposed to become less vocal about your opinions as they change time and time again. As it is, you're just showing pithy for an authoritarian, and enabling him.

why do you even post in this thread off topic ? are you that deranged/sick?

i guess i know why... you are miserably sick and frustrated that he is not, that he helped heal 1000s of people and you just want to bully somebody because of your insecurity.. please stop posting here off topic.

i need info on how to contact him so he can help me, not reading and replying to 7 times purified BS from sick people like you.

most people are mentally and physically ****88 up, you are one good example(i am too ****88 up[toxic and mineral imbalanced etc.] really good)... BUT, I still have the ability to discern who wants to really help and who wastes my time.

btw, your last post is pure BS.

why do you even post in this thread off topic ? are you that deranged/sick?

i guess i know why... you are miserably sick and frustrated that he is not, that he helped heal 1000s of people and you just want to bully somebody because of your insecurity.. please stop posting here off topic.

i need info on how to contact him so he can help me, not reading and replying to 7 times purified BS from sick people like you.

most people are mentally and physically ****88 up, you are one good example(i am too ****88 up[toxic and mineral imbalanced etc.] really good)... BUT, I still have the ability to discern who wants to really help and who wastes my time.

btw, your last post is pure BS.
I bid you good luck with your hair analysis experiments.

NathanK

Ohh daaamn. Spittin' gold in this thread.

Btw, someone better put some water on that burn

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals