Consuming Only Fresh Milk And Blood For A Half Year?

Tarmander

How much of each did you consume? How many calories each day? How long until it went away?
probably two quarts of each per day with some solid food otherwise. In the range of 2500-3k calories per day. I still have 20-30 lbs from that period on me

gaze

probably two quarts of each per day with some solid food otherwise. In the range of 2500-3k calories per day. I still have 20-30 lbs from that period on me

what were your bowel movements like during that period if I may ask?

Dr. B

Yes you cant live off milk alone, would eventually need iron. Also manganese probably as well as folate since its pretty low. You may live okay but not optimally on that level of folate indefinitely.

what else would you recommend for folate? OJ and liver? also the milk has some, i think its 13mcg per 8oz cup and thats in pasteurized 1% milk so raw whole milk probably has more. one gallon should provide a good amount if not 100% rda

GelatinGoblin

The Maasai Tribe has been mentioned for copious consumption of milk and blood, but most of them die in their 40s
Not copious. A mixture of blood and milk is a delicacy.
The death rate is because they've moved on form their traditional diet. Also primitive society high infant mortality poverty etc etc. Back in the day they had great health and you'd see men in their 60s still working hard and fairly vigorous

Back
Top Bottom