ConsumerLabs tested multivitamins and some did not pass

freal

I dont know if you seen this already, ConsumerLabs gives a free access to a report they did on multivitamins and some supplement companies failed. I was kind of suprised a few very common brands failed the test. Weird, since their are supposed to be GMP, and one of them even says on the label (at least of some products) that they are third party tested.

https://www.consumerlab.com/trialsignup ... =DROZTRIAL

J

j.

I used Country Life Vitamin A, natural, all I got was allergic reactions.

freal

Vitamin A content in a multi is where a manufacturing error is most unpleasant. Its not that bad if there is too little, but too much is. Its kind of funny that the ones that talk the most about certificates and testing failed. Mercola has even some ISO standards and in the end fails. But it could be that the methylated version of b9, folate could be easily oxidized.

They only test for one heavy metal, that subscription cannot be worth the money.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F CDC: "COVID-19 mRNA vaccines have been rigorously tested for safety" Articles & Scientific Studies 4
E My Mom Tested Positive For COVID Does COVID Develop Lung Nodules? Ask For Help or Advice 5
T Estrone Sulfate: I Finally Tested It. Question About The Range Blood Work, Labs 0
wealthofwisdom What Should A Woman With Fatigue & Hair Loss Get Tested? Blood Work, Labs 6
J Is It Safe To Treat SIBO/Dysbiosis Without Properly Being Tested For It? Digestion 6
boris Papayas, Goats & Motor Oil Tested Positive For Coronavirus Breaking News 46
RealNeat Help Translating German, 1000000 Tested, 93% Negative For COVID19? Scientific Studies 4
E Boris Johnson Tested Positive For Coronavirus Ask For Help or Advice 9
B Hormone Levels Tested, High Progesterone Levels Blood Work, Labs 1
N Many Hormones Tested, Results: High Prolactin, High Cortisol, High Noradrenalin, High Thyroid Ac's Blood Work, Labs 5
N So I Had My Gut Tested Digestion 6
K Tested Positive For Hemochromatosis Ask For Help or Advice 13
M Tested Supplements Supplements 3
D Got My Hormones Tested Male Issues 1
ddjd Does Anyone Get ESR And Prolactin Regularly Tested? Ask For Help or Advice 25
Kyle M Has Ray Written About This Old Drug, Now Being Tested On Autism? Articles 2
ShirtTieFitness The Great Coffee Experiment: Caffeine Tested, The Live Series And Daily Logs Coffee 13
biggirlkisss So I Had Sex With A Comdom On But Still Want To Get Tested Ask For Help or Advice 15
P Maria Sharapova Tested Positive For A Drug Ray Peat Talked About Miscellaneous Health Discussions 81
A donated blood a month ago, got results saying I tested reactive for hepatitis b Ask For Help or Advice 1
F Joel Salatin Eggs Are 28x Higher In Folate Than USDA Tested? Breaking News 7
W Multivitamins: Do You Take One And What Can You Recommend? Vitamins 8
B Multivitamins Killed My Libido And Cause Low Ferriting Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
N Serotonin Syndrome And Multivitamins Ask For Help or Advice 16
L Multivitamins Vitamins 4