Constipation

mamakitty

Lmao, I feel ya. I got into bile research and tried it myself. Ox bile did nothing unfortunately either. Olive oil was better than coconut oil at internal lubrication. I was taking a tablespoon or half of it of olive oil before meals, which worked, but then after some time stopped working :( Still use it in cooking and think it’s a prestigious oil with tons of benefits.

Deep breathing and letting the stomach free when breathing helped my motility. Surprisingly, a lot people, including me, hold in their stomach without knowing, because they are so used to it and have been doing it for so long.

May we all find what works for us, Amen lol. Some of the best promises I made to God were in the bathroom. I shall never forget. Keep up the hope and faith and all will be well in due time :)

Haha thank you and good luck to you too!

gaze

could it be gallstones blocking bile? im not sure how much ox bile would help in that situation. maybe an ultrasound might be worth looking into

OP
S

SamYo123

Something have helped you?
Nope my poop is still broken up.. and I don’t get a fully emptying.. upped fiber a load perhaps faster transit but accompanied with gas… I don’t understand why the poo breaks up before i ***t it out…

Kris

for me personally, psyllium husk works every time. I have been taking it for 20 years. Every night before going to sleep 3 tbs.

aniciete

Have you tried pineapple? Carrots, mushrooms or any other “peat approved” fiber has never done anything positive for my digestion. The only thing that has given me consistent ghost wipes and solid bowel movements is pineapple.

Vins7

Have you tried pineapple? Carrots, mushrooms or any other “peat approved” fiber has never done anything positive for my digestion. The only thing that has given me consistent ghost wipes and solid bowel movements is pineapple.
What amount of pineapple do you eat in a day for having this transit improvement?

L

Lord Cola

Usually 1/2 a pineapple spread throughout the day. Some chunks mid morning and some chunks in the evening.
Have you noticed any increased serotonin symptoms? I've been thinking about trying this. Avoiding insoluble fiber entirely does not do anything good for me.

aniciete

Have you noticed any increased serotonin symptoms? I've been thinking about trying this. Avoiding insoluble fiber entirely does not do anything good for me.
No serotonin symptoms for me but the pineapple has to be very ripe or else my mouth starts to feel raw. I think the bromelain content is very powerful. Coffee + pineapple makes my digestion great

supercoolguy

No serotonin symptoms for me but the pineapple has to be very ripe or else my mouth starts to feel raw. I think the bromelain content is very powerful. Coffee + pineapple makes my digestion great
Yes pineapple is effective. Think its the enzyme content and gentle cellulose. Fructose also.

Heads-Up, RP has mentioned it contains serotonin so do bananas. He doesnt eat bananas. (Not sure if Pinapple has as high a content)

Green Dot

Any seretogenic symptoms?

Ainaga

the chinese medicine ma zi ren wan is effective. the main constituente is hemp seed (high pufa). attached is a full list of the formula's components and their actions, per tcm.

Attachments

• 5BB21BC0-E16D-4FAD-A55D-1F4B803E77D5.jpeg
    5BB21BC0-E16D-4FAD-A55D-1F4B803E77D5.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 30

Kyle970

the chinese medicine ma zi ren wan is effective. the main constituente is hemp seed (high pufa). attached is a full list of the formula's components and their actions, per tcm.
Exactly what I'm looking for thank you, the moisturizing aspect.
Which book is this? Looks very helpful.

Ainaga

Exactly what I'm looking for thank you, the moisturizing aspect.
Which book is this? Looks very helpful.
this is from a website called americandragon.com
however, this is standard traditional chinese medicine practice, and the formula is widely known, used, available, and safe. because ma zi is hemp seed, some manufacturers have swapped it for lindseed, claiming the effects are the same or similar. i would try to find the original one containing hemp seed.

not every formula can be used long term, but this one can be.
if you have a chinese goods store close by, you might be able to find it there, but make sure the bottle has the gmp (good manufacturing practice) stamp. otherwise, find a good quality store online.

run chang wan is a similar formulation and you might want to look into that instead.
in this first link you can find 'run chang wan' and its modifications (1, 2)

in this second link, you'll find the description of 'ma zi ren' directly

i would be loath to recommend someone take chinese medicine without consulting a tcm doctor, except that in this case, as mentioned above, it is a safe formula that can be used long term. however, the one containing the root da huang should be used with caution, as da huang is strongly purging.

the pills are going to treat constipation effectively, but the constipation might be a symptom of a bigger syndrome that should be treated accordingly also, and that these particular aforementioned formulas do not address directly. for example, they will moisturize the intestines, but will not solve the root problem making the intestines dry in the first place. they can be used effectively while you try to figure it out otherwise.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals