CONSTIPATION

Blossom

Forum Supporter
interesting, I got off all probiotics, Im still new to Ray Peat, but I am under the impression that he is anti-probiotics...But if it works as a solution occasionally (as in, not taking it daily), perhaps its ok...Anyone know more about Dr. Peat's view on Probiotics as a solution for constipation?
Yes, he was generally not been a big fan of probiotics in general but did speak favorably about phages. Some forum members used that particular one with good results so I decided to give it a try!

loess

I made yogurt from D lactate free formula from Custom Probiotics
@dogtrainer , could you kindly describe in detail your yogurt-making process with the Custom Probiotics blend? How much of the probiotic powder did you add to the milk? Did you use a prebiotic fiber in your yogurt for the probiotics strains to feed on, such as inulin or acacia fiber?

dogtrainer

@dogtrainer , could you kindly describe in detail your yogurt-making process with the Custom Probiotics blend? How much of the probiotic powder did you add to the milk? Did you use a prebiotic fiber in your yogurt for the probiotics strains to feed on, such as inulin or acacia fiber?
1. Buy UHT milk (whole, skim, doesn’t matter).
2. In a clean pint jar place one half tsp probiotic powder.
3. Add enough milk to fill the jar, stir well.
4. Incubate in instant pot “yogurt” setting 8 hours. You can read your instruction manual or YouTube for more about the yogurt feature.

loess

1. Buy UHT milk (whole, skim, doesn’t matter).
2. In a clean pint jar place one half tsp probiotic powder.
3. Add enough milk to fill the jar, stir well.
4. Incubate in instant pot “yogurt” setting 8 hours. You can read your instruction manual or YouTube for more about the yogurt feature.
Made a quart batch last night; really easy and turned out great. Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals