Constipation & Estrogen

chinup53

Dear all,

I have been experiencing constipation for about two weeks, I have been able to go to the bathroom but not with enough frecuency, and at the same time I have starting experiencing sore nipples and nipple inflamation.

I am not sure what caused this but I would say that 3 days of inositol was the culprit, after wich I developed diarrea.

What I can do to reverse the damage done? I don’t want to continue in this hyper estrogenic state since I fear enlarging my already present gynecomastia from puberty.

I have tried everything from carrot salad to high dose taurine but anything seems to be working so far to return back to my normal transit?

Best.

I have been having good results from artichoke hearts. I checked with Ray Peat to see if there was any downside to them and he said good things about them.

Attachments

• 20220225_214513.jpg
    20220225_214513.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 88
Nice, I really don't like raw carrots, and generally don't have time to prepare mushrooms so this is good news... Thanks!
Same here, the carrots are a little too tangy and the mushrooms are troublesome. I have been finding ways to use the bamboo shoots, with this one (pictured) being my favorite way so far. Soaking the bamboo shoots in milk gets rid of the odd taste in the shoots. I toss it together in a matter of minutes and enjoy it an hour or two later. Theyvareca little addicting! I linked my recipe for it below

Attachments

• 20210823_194057.jpg
    20210823_194057.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 18

Caracol

Are you using progesterone? I notice constipation the 2 weeks I'm off it, and no problems the 2 weeks I am using progesterone creme. Came here to find more information on that.