Constipatet Since Young Kid

Motif

since I can remember I always was constipatet. Even as a young kid I only had to go to toilet like once in two weeks.

Later I remember not being on the toilet once when I made holidays in different countries and stayed 7-10 days.

Now I can go like once a week when I don't take supplements.

When I take ox bile to every meal I can go daily and the stools look like they should.

My hot flashes are gone too with ox bile

Does that mean it's a liver or gallbladder issue?
I got Gilbert syndrome too.

Last edited:

Zpol

I've researched constipation extensively. If you are going more regularly while taking ox bile than it would be logical to assume the constipation was due to poor bile flow in the gallbladder. However, when you research what could be causing the gallbladder/bile flow issue, you will find poor liver function is part of the cause of that. So the answer is it's both a liver and gallbladder problem (from my knowledge at least). And then you logically consider what is causing the liver issues. Possibly gut health (microorganisms, endotoxin, etc.), possibly dietary deficiencies, maybe environmental toxins, etc. I'd say a good place to start would be to add in more bitter greens. They are rich in vitamins and minerals and also stimulate bile flow. This alone may help all your health issues and maybe you could back off on the ox bile supplement if that is what you wish to do.

Zpol

Gut issues are somewhat complicated. It could take a lot detective work on your part to determine the biggest factors affecting your gut. I think it'd be best to start with the raw carrot salad daily and boiled mushrooms. And have some bitter greens daily and/or dandelion tea infusions (or other bitter tea infusion, Nettle is another good one). Eat easy to digest meals, keep blood sugar stable by having balance snacks between meals. Include some aged Cascara Sagrada Bark or Idealabsdc.com Lapodin. Eliminate possible food irritants like gluten, A-1 dairy (switch to A-2 like goat milk and cheese), starches, etc.

If you've already been implementing these things. Next step would be to get your vitamin and mineral status analyzed (via blood serum and hair mineral testing). And then if you're good there but still not feeling the best, get an organic acids test to see if there's any infections.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I am no expert but I was always constipated until recently while trying to eat more Peat recommended foods. Initially, I had a lot of success with just lactose free milk (56 ounces) and commercial OJ (30 ounces). Lately, I have been taking 2 g vitamin C. I also eat 22 - 33 g collagen and 7 g gelatin. I have always taken some form of magnesium supplement but it never seemed to make a difference until my diet changed.

I think the lower fiber diet, the milk calcium and the gelatin/collagen have healed my intestines to the point they work as planned. It took several years but I think that is what helped me.

@DrJ posted in a thread about milk and calcium helping the intestine lining. I don't remember exactly what he said but it made sense from my perspective.

It seems like a restrictive diet but I think it is worth. Give it a try.

jim

After many years of gut issues, Gerd, Barrett's, etc. I've settled on daily doses of psyllium, triphala, Magnesium, and Aloe juice. Avipattikar also helps sooth my gut if I eat my diet/gut triggers- onion, garlic,peppers, An alkaline biased diet also helps tremendously. The aloe juice seems to be the biggest contributor to a balanced system for me. The more regular I am (2-3 times a day) the better I feel. I'll adjust magnesium and aloe for regularity. Plenty of water helps too. I do 1/2 gallon/day. I live where it is humid in the summer but when I visit dry climates I must drink more water and adjust my supplements. I will take additional magnesium on Sunday night as I tend to drink less water and eat less fiber rich foods on the weekend.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals