Constant Yawning

beachbum

Hi all

What causes constant yawning. I don't feel tired, well just a tad. Its more like I need more oxygen. If mostly happens after drinking oj or magnesium. I have low blood pressure so I am thinking its lowering it more..huh. Other than using thyroid how would I increase blood pressure if this is the reason. Can one yawn alot if they have build up energy?

InChristAlone

In my experience mag isn't a good idea for people with this issue. Even though it's hailed as the cureall supp.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

In my experience mag isn't a good idea for people with this issue. Even though it's hailed as the cureall supp.
I agree.. when I passed out and went to the hospital a year ago and didn't know what was wrong they had on potassium and magnesium and made me very tired. In the middle of the night they said every so often my heart would stop.

Xisca

Very clearly, yawning is an autonomic nervous system reaction, indicating a change of state. It helps and accompany the change of state. Usually it is a relaxing sign, as when you want to go to bed or when something is slowing you down, like when you relax listen to taling or gentle music. It is not always linked to being tired!
In that case, the exhale part will be loooooong.
But it is also possible to have a yawn that show some activation, and in that case it will feel unfinished, and the inhale part will be longer, and the exhale is as if you could not fully yawn.

You can try to note if you feel different after yawningm usually yes.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

It was like I needed to increase BP. Like pent up energy, so I got up to get circulation but felt heavy in the body, it did help a little bit. The more I think about it I think I was drinking to much fluid like my oj with mag and casein drink and fruit. I am thinking not enough calories along with to much fluids. When comes dinner I have regular food not liquid foods so to speak and have energy. I think also fructose does not work well for me as my main carb source.

chelle86

I have been waiting to find info on this topic of excessive yawning. In the past, my daughter (who suffered from seizure activity) has had periods of excessive yawning, and we could never figure out why .... was it related to mineral deficiency, or sometime of seizure related action? I would love to hear anyone else's take on it or if anyone has info as it has always bothered me not understanding the 'phenomenon'.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

I have been waiting to find info on this topic of excessive yawning. In the past, my daughter (who suffered from seizure activity) has had periods of excessive yawning, and we could never figure out why .... was it related to mineral deficiency, or sometime of seizure related action? I would love to hear anyone else's take on it or if anyone has info as it has always bothered me not understanding the 'phenomenon'.
I think so far I lowered my liquid and eating more solid meals which has helped alot for me so far tonight, we'll see.

Xisca

Disregulation of the autonomic nervous sytem and a not smooth reciprocal activity of the 2 parts, sympathic and para-sympathic nervous system. Yawning is there to help transitions between the 2, or try. When excessive, it is usually more an inspiration, and impossibility to fully complete a correct exhale with a sense of relaxation.
Seizures are also related to the ANS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals