Constant Urge To Urinate But Little Comes Out

Johhny Tazzle

This only happens at night when I go to lay down for bed usually around 11pm or so. What could this be? 27 year old healthy individual.

Beastmode

This only happens at night when I go to lay down for bed usually around 11pm or so. What could this be? 27 year old healthy individual.

The meaning of "healthy" still gets updated as I learn from Peat and my own journey.

In my late 20's and early to mid 30's I experienced this a quite often. It's most likely gut irritation that's prolonged over a good period of time. Night time stress is even worse if you can't fall asleep.

What is your definition of being "healthy" as it applies to you?

yerrag

Test your urine pH and get back to me.

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

Arnold grape- do you think it coupd be prostate related even if it only happens at night??

Source Code

I think it has to do with your kidneys...I used to get that aswell but it stopped after I started taking Niacinamide and drinking more water

Try saltwater. As I tend to sweat a lot lately I realized that I am having the same symptoms sometimes, especially during the sauna or after it. Then a glass with half-tea-spoon of saltwater makes everything OK - within few minutes I am having a long nice pee :D Also I am taking light saltwater before bed. Appetite goes down and I don't need to urinate in the night anymore. Just remember to take some extra water in a day or try some mineral waters.

HealingBoy

Do you have anxiety, are you stressed by something ? Do you keep your semen (injaculation) when you masturbate / have sex ? How is your alcohol consumption ?
Maybe something is irritating your bladder.

Sometimes caused by urethra inflammation and irritation. Masturbation with a full bladder especially edging can cause it.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
I think it has to do with your kidneys...I used to get that aswell but it stopped after I started taking Niacinamide and drinking more water

sorry to necropost but +1 to the niacinamide. it's saved my sleep quality, previously would wake up multiple times a night to use the restroom and would have issues focusing in class due to needing to piss every half hour, now both issues are gone (though i suppose that with classes being online the less isn't even an issue anymore lol)