Constant Nausea

Carina

I have PCOS, and everything was fine until a couple weeks again when I started vomiting because I ate a piece of meat that my stomach couldn't digest. Now I feel nauseous all the time and the only things that makes me feel normal are drinking soda and eating candy. Does anybody have any idea what's going on with my body because I don't. All I know is that now my body needs lots and lots of sugar, and fruit, fruit juices, honey, and white sugar aren't cutting it anymore.

Constatine

Perhaps leaky gut, parasites, poor gut microbiome, etc they are all connected. If protein makes you sick then it is likely a bad case of leaky gut and even low stomach acid or low digestive enzymes.

OP
C

Carina

Perhaps leaky gut, parasites, poor gut microbiome, etc they are all connected. If protein makes you sick then it is likely a bad case of leaky gut and even low stomach acid or low digestive enzymes.
Ugh! Now I’m scared. So how do I fix it?

theLaw

A large dose of activated charcoal (4T with a glass of juice) will clean out your gut, but you might want to start small (1T) as some people have uncomfortable responses to large doses at first.

Then you can use cooked potato juice or BCAAs to heal your gut:

Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

***Use white/gold potatoes and let the juice sit for 3hrs for the starch to settle***

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion

Finally, be sure to deal with the underlying issue or this could just happen again:

Estrogen, Not Androgens, As A Cause Of PCOS (and Related Cancers)

I would also highly suggest creating a thread with your completed daily cronometer to give other members a quick overview of your diet. This will allow others to help you much more quickly.

CRON-O-Meter: Track nutrition & count calories

Cheers!:D

Constatine

Ugh! Now I’m scared. So how do I fix it?
No need to be scared. It's super common now a days. I don't have time for a full response right now but I'll post later. It's a pretty complex matter with a lot of trial and error, but improving lifestyle factors like more movement and sunlight are a good start.

tomisonbottom

I have PCOS, and everything was fine until a couple weeks again when I started vomiting because I ate a piece of meat that my stomach couldn't digest. Now I feel nauseous all the time and the only things that makes me feel normal are drinking soda and eating candy. Does anybody have any idea what's going on with my body because I don't. All I know is that now my body needs lots and lots of sugar, and fruit, fruit juices, honey, and white sugar aren't cutting it anymore.

Often just increasing meal frequency will help this.
Some people need to eat a little something every couple hours.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals