Constant And Extreme Sociopathic Behavior By Users Of Benzos

DaveFoster

Yes, I have thought exactly that. This seemingly "double agenda" feeling you just cannot ditch with the person. Constantly the feeling of an ulterior motive that the person somehow has. What do you think of this?
I think our society encourages funneled aggression to cope with our education system, which perpetuates serfdom by encouraging repetition, analysis and rote learning rather than free-thought and self-expression.

It's difficult for some to find a "happy-medium" between unfulfilling work and loving relationships. I'm not sure about the answer to this problem. Cognitive dissonance I suppose.

TreasureVibe

I think our society encourages funneled aggression to cope with our education system, which perpetuates serfdom by encouraging repetition, analysis and rote learning rather than free-thought and self-expression.

It's difficult for some to find a "happy-medium" between unfulfilling work and loving relationships. I'm not sure about the answer to this problem. Cognitive dissonance I suppose.
My mother who has known him since he was a child says that he changed ever since he started his first job as a pharmacist, and he has remained "different" ever since. He abused this drug ever since the early days of his pharmacist career. Yesterday I witnessed first hand what I always believed of how he is.

Could the change in his personality be because of this substance abuse?

Thanks man!

DaveFoster

My mother who has known him since he was a child says that he changed ever since he started his first job as a pharmacist, and he has remained "different" ever since. Yesterday I witnessed first hand what I always believed of how he is.

Thanks man!
I wanted to be a pharmacist.

Pharmacy's interesting because the "substance abuse" also involves others. Psychology definitely has value in understanding how our environment influences our development (although I find the cognitive and behavioral aspects neurotic, again placing blame on the self.) Psychiatry and pharmacy easily go into the realm of justifying any social structure. For example, the Soviet Union's secret police, the KGB "referred" citizens to psychiatrists, who prescribed tranquilizers for those who objected to their socioeconomic castes.

OP
F

FredSonoma

Have you ever thought that people with antisocial tendencies often have anxiety as well, likely masking their aggression?

"Blocking" the behavioral pathway of "anxiety" eliminates one psychological coping strategy for stress, and there's only so many alternatives.

I'm not sure honestly that's definitely possible. It seems that the benzo makes them even more antisocial though

rei

My mother who has known him since he was a child says that he changed ever since he started his first job as a pharmacist, and he has remained "different" ever since. He abused this drug ever since the early days of his pharmacist career. Yesterday I witnessed first hand what I always believed of how he is.

Thanks man!
You are trying to pin it on substance abuse with little grounds. I mean, if he was addicted to something to a degree it changed his behavior, do you think he would let a little glitch like outlawing it get in the way of him getting it? Most teenagers can run out on the street in a big city and score hard stuff, do you think a pharmacist would have problems?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals