Consistently Low body temp

bexo

Hi everyone,

Ive been doing some light research around hypothyroid and low body temp. My temp never gets above 98°, and i just took it before getting into bed and its all the way down to 96.3

my labs from 18 months ago trend slightly hypothyroid (tsh is around 2.2 at 24 years old) and i have some other symptoms like cold extremeties and fatigue. Ive been eating tons more peatishly for the past month or so which is helping my sleep and overall feeling of wellbeing, but im concerned that my body temp is not rising during the day

Any insight or beginner recommendations are welcome!

qminati

although we are all different, for me when I started i had the same problem. It wasn't until one day where I felt tired and laid down after a meal that i noticed my temperature shoot up. I felt warm in bed and checked my temp and it was the first time it went up past 98. So i realized that I was using up all the energy from my meals to move around and do things. When i laid down the energy was then used to raise my temperature. So for the next 2 weeks i would find time to just sit around and eat metabolically. I don't remember how long it took but eventually it got reversed to where i HAD to move my body to make my temperature go up more. Now there is nothing easier than raising my temperature to 98.6 or more every day. Now i just gotta master my night and wake up temps which can still be too low.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals