Considerations For Facial Development, Tooth Health

Diokine

Early dentists had a keen sense of the proper development of the face and how it relates to the proper development and health of the rest of the body. I have found a few articles which illustrate these observations, and I would implore you to read through them and consider the ideas that they are discussing. In my opinion the idea that the proper timing of the nervous signals, leading to correct glandular activity, is of utmost importance when considering therapy.

REFLEX DISTURBANCES DUE TO FAULTY DEVELOPMENT OF THE TEETH.

THE RELATION OF THE INTERNAL SECRETORY ORGANS TO MALOCCLUSION FACIAL DEFORMITY AND DENTAL DISEASE – Read from page 954 onward, this contains invaluable information about thyroid and parathyroid, pituitary, etc. Extremely relevant to our interests

jaa

The biggest improvements I've seen in facial development / structure including jaw alignment have come from improving posture and mobility of my hips on up.

Prosper

The biggest improvements I've seen in facial development / structure including jaw alignment have come from improving posture and mobility of my hips on up.
Interesting, how significant were your structural changes?

Coincidentally, for the past week I've been standing in front of a mirror, trying to find asymmetrically activating posture muscle groups and to figure out what muscles to flex & stretch in order to get the musculature into better alignment in relation to the skeleton. I had the classic sofa / computer posture with forward head & shoulders, underworking upper back & glutues, tight hip area etc. These have now all gone away and I can stand straight with little effort. I look better and more muscular with clothes on as they rest more neatly against my body. My voice gained some strength and deep resonance as I learned to activate the muscles in the front of the neck after bringing the head into its proper position. I unlocked ability for an explosive standing orgasm

However, there seems to be left slight scoliosis that starts at uneven hips and ends at lopsided upper jaw/middle face, causing everything in between to twist into some kind of misalignment in compensation. I already strongly suspected that keeping up with the posture practice should reverse this with time, but it's great to get comfirmation for that.

jaa

Interesting, how significant were your structural changes?

Somewhat significant. My teeth line up better and my jaw rests more naturally. I used to have TMJ and this helped alleviate that. Everything from the neck up feels more relaxed and less strained. I breathe easier as well. There's still room for improvement, but it's good to know that my efforts will pay off.

Constatine

This is very cool information. Thanks.

OP
Diokine

Diokine

@jaa
My experience has been similar, I used to have incredibly tight hips along with some scoliosis most of which is nearly gone at this point. I'd like to add that I think anybody experiencing problems with ED or premature ejaculation should start with some hip mobility work.
My face and jaw have changed considerably as well.

@Prosper

Keep doing what you're doing, I think you'll find some great success in it! I too have the issue on the left side, and it's very interesting that side is the involved in almost all cases.

One thing I found extremely interesting in the "Dental Cosmos" paper was the relation between the thalamus, hypothalamus, pituitary, and facial structure. They are implying that the physical dimensions of the skull have profound importance as they relate to the different glands and their ability to properly influence the body.

This thread is relevant if anybody is interested.

Congenital Deformations: Connection Between Nervous System And Stress Response

Prosper

@Diokine

Facial structure affecting glands is a very intriguing point. I've also been wondering that since taking more space by making yourself stand tall and wide tends to increase confidence and influence hormone levels, could just having greater dimensions in your body result in similar results? For example, does someone with a massive jaw, forward grown face and a huge skull feel different in relation to their surroundings than another one with a small skull and weak face, in the same way taking more physical space makes you feel more dominant and relaxed in your environment?

Oh and I meant that the scoliosis is the only issue left, not that it affects the left side. My maxilla and shoulders are tilted down to the left while hips are tilted down to the right. Your observation about the left side often being the weak link probably has to do with asymmetrical way of using technology like computer and smart phones. Mouse & phone arm requires different kind of support and range of motion than the keyboard arm.

@Diokine

Facial structure affecting glands is a very intriguing point. I've also been wondering that since taking more space by making yourself stand tall and wide tends to increase confidence and influence hormone levels, could just having greater dimensions in your body result in similar results? For example, does someone with a massive jaw, forward grown face and a huge skull feel different in relation to their surroundings than another one with a small skull and weak face, in the same way taking more physical space makes you feel more dominant and relaxed in your environment?

Oh and I meant that the scoliosis is the only issue left, not that it affects the left side. My maxilla and shoulders are tilted down to the left while hips are tilted down to the right. Your observation about the left side often being the weak link probably has to do with asymmetrical way of using technology like computer and smart phones. Mouse & phone arm requires different kind of support and range of motion than the keyboard arm.

Yes. My jaw and skull has grown since teen years. I feel more formidable and unreactive. Not in an aggressive way but in such a way that if someone got angry at me or tried to mess with me it would feel like being messed with by a teenager.

There's a ranking when it comes to masculinity, such as the more masculine you become the weaker and less formidable everyone else seems until grown men start to look like soft babies

jaa

@jaa
My experience has been similar, I used to have incredibly tight hips along with some scoliosis most of which is nearly gone at this point. I'd like to add that I think anybody experiencing problems with ED or premature ejaculation should start with some hip mobility work.
My face and jaw have changed considerably as well.

@Prosper

Keep doing what you're doing, I think you'll find some great success in it! I too have the issue on the left side, and it's very interesting that side is the involved in almost all cases.

One thing I found extremely interesting in the "Dental Cosmos" paper was the relation between the thalamus, hypothalamus, pituitary, and facial structure. They are implying that the physical dimensions of the skull have profound importance as they relate to the different glands and their ability to properly influence the body.

This thread is relevant if anybody is interested.

Congenital Deformations: Connection Between Nervous System And Stress Response

That thread is interesting thanks. Your OP sounds very familiar.

Prosper

I have to appreaciate, as my hip area is starting to rotate open, how much my thighs and groin had been rotated inwards and bent backwards for years, brooding the balls in the warm cuddle of the inner hips. My testicles can breathe fresh air now. They have left the mother's embrace and are out there conquering the cosmos. My jeans used to always wear out and get holes in both inner thighs after a year of active using, now my thighs don't even really touch each other.

So an interesting question was to be asked: could there actually be significant correlation between decline in average posture and average testosterone levels in the last 60-80 years?

The androgenic changes you boys have reported, could those have been the result of the ball sack rotating away from the heat of the body, allowing them to cool down a few degrees in order to finally be able to regulate your hormones the way the are meant to be? Do some men retain their masculinity even in a seemingly bad posture because their hip area is still open, allowing their testes to function optimally? I never see weak looking men in dominant hip forward & upward postures, but each one with a "freed" hip area has had, perhaps without any exception, a vibe of virility and healthy confidence to them

Often plastics, environmental toxins etc are blamed for the drop in masculinity, but to me seems this is by far the most overlooked factor.

OP
Diokine

Diokine

@Prosper

This is exactly the kind of discussion I was hoping would come about. I think if we look at the body as essentially a standing wave in cosmic harmony, manifesting in bone and sinew and nervous synchronicity, then it's not hard to imagine what you're describing. I first noticed the quality of the tone associated with the androgens (DHT, etc.,) and how I was able to augment or influence them simply by concentrating. With enough of these observations, you tend to notice an androgenic "pattern," and working on that pattern has brought incredible change. I think it's a complimentary action, the nervous tone supports the synthesis and solubility of androgenic steroids, and the androgenic steroids support masculine nervous tone.

As far as testicles go, have you noticed any physical changes in yours? My left guy had always been smaller, and when I started really working on my hips (among other things,) it grew in size to nearly match the right one. Most of the time they are the same size now, hang much lower, and are much larger and denser. I notice after a night of bad sleep I'll have some tightness in my hips and the left guy will have shrunk somewhat.

Issues like this were seen before the use of computers. For whatever reason, deformations like this are nearly always on the left side. My hips are tilted down and to the right as well, and for me it was because of the connective tissue in my left iliac crest and supporting structures was tight. This in turn pulls on the whole spinal column, creating scoliosis. Why is the tissue tight? Nervous tone.

Prosper

Balls seem to be symmetrical, but they have never been very big. Perhaps room for growth? At least the sack itself could handle double the current size, ha.

Issues like this were seen before the use of computers. For whatever reason, deformations like this are nearly always on the left side. My hips are tilted down and to the right as well, and for me it was because of the connective tissue in my left iliac crest and supporting structures was tight. This in turn pulls on the whole spinal column, creating scoliosis. Why is the tissue tight? Nervous tone.[/USER]

Ah I see. Yeah technology did not create these problems. But there is no doubt technology has brought an increase in posture problems in general. I've also been skateboarding for all my life by the way. It's an extremely asymmetrically activity, because you end up skating most of the time with the same foot as the backfoot.) and probably another cause for my own posture and asymmetry problems. I think tennis and hockey players often end up similarly, although their blessing is that most of their asymmetrical muscle use is restricted to the upper torso area.

Do you experience a lot of popping and cracking in your joints and bones all over your body (especially hips and spine) as you find new ways to stretch and open the deep muscle chains? It's like popping the joints in your finger for the first time in years. Often when I hear a crack there's a small sense of relief in the area it came from and the range of motion in surrounding muscles and joints gets a small permanent increase.

By augmenting an androgenic pattern, do you mean getting your mind lock on to a certain mindset that generates a positive feedback loop with what you experience? Or are you talking about fully embracing the dominant posture physically?

Last edited:
OP
Diokine

Diokine

Technology has absolutely brought about an increase in posture problems, definitely a good point. I think that any exaggerated unbalance in your response to stress will manifest in these types of deformations - I'm extremely interested in the spatial relation to the defects in general. Fascinating topic.

Regarding pops and cracks - absolutely! I use a foam roller on my spine several times a day, and especially after putting some K2 on my skin, I'll notice some serious release of energy. I've had several sessions that I could feel through my entire body, up through the crown of head and out through my toes. I've been working on my left hip for about a month now, and I've had visions of getting that pop in my left hip. I can feel a connection between this area and an area in my head, and I think this pop will be life changing :D

Androgenic tone - It's a hard thing to describe or define. I started to notice how I would think about things differently after using something like DHT. It started with the gaze, literally having more "respect" for things that I used to look away from. Like when you're at the gym, and you look at someone who obviously has lifted some weights. There will be a moment when you look at each other in the eye, and immediately you will either look away or you won't. Feel out that sensation. What are the nuances that go into whether or not you look away?

Prosper

That seems intriguing, I will have to start experimenting with cultivating such states. Ever since first becoming aware of NoFap back in 2011 I've noticed that during my more celibate periods eye contact becomes more effortless and sustainable, whereas during more sexually active periods it becomes awkward, like trying to stare at a too bright screen... you feel very pressured to look away. The mechanism behind this must be close to what you're talking about.

In addition, the 7-day testosterone study comes up often in discussions about nofap. According to the study testosterone levels peak 7 days after the most recent ejaculation and then fall back to the baseline, but the really interesting question is: what happens to DHT and other hormones during long term celibacy? Has there been any studies on this? I've experimented with a couple of multi-month nofap streaks in the past and it seems that the things you describe as androgenic nervous tone just keep on stacking up and becoming stronger the longer you go, at least up to 70-100 day mark. And the increase also seems to be related to libido in the way that the stronger sexual urges you successfully conquer (= no release, but no intentional suppression either), the greater boost in masculine energy you will receive shortly after.

What kind of foam roller are you using by the way? I've been meaning to buy one for years but never got around to actually doing it.

Lecarpetron

Amen. I think poor skull development affects a lot of people who don't realize it, and think braces "fixed" their face.

From righttogrow.org:
Before treatment, the patient’s maxilla and cranial plates may be compressed, their jaw joints compressed or deranged. Sometimes this compression presses up against nerves in the cranium and restricts blood flow and lympatic flow. We “unfold” the maxilla and the face literally unfolds. It can result in forward positioning of the lower jaw, widening of face and the change in the appearance of cranial bones. The person breathes better and becomes more relaxed in attitude, because stress is reduced. When the nerves are no longer assaulted from within, the hormonal stress signals in the body quiet down. Therefore, they are no longer sympathetic. When blood can flow more freely to and from the head, the person’s health improves. Hence, they sleep better.

Sutures, cartilages, and periosteum are the sites of bone growth. The hydraulic expansion within the skull applies force on the sutures from inside to outside and allows micro-movements at the suture to keep sutures open. When this micro-movement is restricted, ossification can occur. Ossification at the suture site can lead to synostosis (fusion of the suture), the bone growth is hindered and cranial shape is altered. Therefore, we should relax the muscle around the suture to allow free movement of the suture. ...The bones are slaves to the muscles.

From Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel:
The potential for correcting imperfect bites is vast, and and the improvements in health and vitality when done properly are well worth it. Our bite is connected to nearly every disease process in the body because of how our nervous system is affected by a poor bite. Like conventional dentistry, conventional orthodontics has failed us miserably. .... Your bite changes how you look. It separates super athletes from mundane individuals because of its effects on the nervous system. Your bite, when it functions properly, can help your teeth remineralize, and it can destroy teeth when it is misaligned. The status of one’s bite can be the difference between a vigorous life filled health and immunity to almost any disease, and a life plagued with discomfort and illness.

From Bio-Mechanical Dystonia:
“From a clinical perspective, if the maxilla is distorted, so goes the rest of the body. Since 46% of the motor and sensory neurons of the cerebral cortex of the brain relate to the face and mouth, maxillary distortions have the potential of disrupting the central nervous system and changing neurological function throughout the body.”

This is from a Mercola article, but bear with me...comments by Joy Moeller, myofunctional therapist:
Dr. Karl Nishimura, a DDS from Orange County, California states that if the tongue is not going up to the roof of the mouth when a person swallows; the sphenoid bone does not rotate properly and growth hormones are not being released from the pituitary gland. The whole pumping action of your tongue going up to the roof of your mouth during swallowing (500-1000 times a day), may help to expand the nasal cavity and also stimulate the sphenoid bone to rotate and secrete hormones from the pituitary gland. Leaving your mouth open allows bacteria to get in and cause tooth decay, too.

Ultimately, you can have the best health, you can eat an absolutely perfect diet, or you can have the perfect exercise plan, but if you're not sleeping, breathing and chewing well, it's physically impossible to be optimally healthy.

Prosper

Ah, forgot about this thread. Any updates?

My left vs right asymmetry hasn't gone away, but my constantly improving posture has given my body very masculine and athletic appearance. Now I understand what it means in practice to walk with swagger: using the whole body to move in an anatomically wholesome and biologically demonstrative way with just a subtle amount of controlled self-sustaining tension all over the body. Every time I walk by a window I'm surprised by the visibly changed dimensions around which the weight and balance of my physical form is distributed during various movements.

I've also thought about the implications of what @Diokine said about masculine nervous tone. Disregarding how concerning this may appear from a strictly psychological perspective, I came up with a couple of interesting "challenges" related to this:

1.Every now and then when I feel like I have extra physical energy and nothing to do, I open up a pic of some invitingly posing woman that I'm clearly attracted to, stand in front of the tv, take deep breath & use the inhalation to flex my body in what I can only name "the most masculine whole body flex possible", as if I was preparing to dominate her with every muscle of my body. The feet gets driven against ground, pelvis pushed forward and the torso widens. Soon it becomes fatiguing, and then I stop. Based on what I've so far experienced in my body during these sessions, I suspect that with strong enough masculine muscle tone it may become possible to ejaculate without touching the ****, just by generating enough tension in the body by making the muscles work against each other. I think same is true for females based on how I've seen some accidentally orgasm during certain lifts.

2. I've done nightly walks in the city where I go somewhere public where there's no one else and try to kind of forcibly tense and flex every part of my body hard into every direction simultaneously, as if I was declaring utter dominance over the nearby area.

Done right, both these activites can leave my body shaking and feeling like I have to sit down. But after resting and standing up it always becomes clear how much additional range of motion was gained as the workout woke up and loosened the proper muscles. My body becomes semi-permanently more open and balanced after every workout like these.

hiconscience

I am a little late...but have you guys heard the connection between light and scoliosis? supposedly blue light causes spine misalignment/issues.... the sun helps align bones and blue light does the opposite, also that methylene blue can possibly help reverse this along with red light, physical exercise, chiropractic adjustment... maybe technology's use of blue light is the larger cause compared to merely sitting incorrectly.

TIME #14: BIOHACKING "TIME" WITH METHYLENE BLUE - Living an Optimized Life

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals