Conserve Your Own Infrared- Another Approach To Red Light Therapy?

Waynish

I have 2 more 30-day supplies of patches with me. The first 30-day I tried, it didn't do anything.

But I don't think the issues in my body are the type that just a patch will be sufficient to overcome.

It's like going to a TCM doctor and getting herbs. When the issue is more complicated - like an auto-immune condition that involves biofilms and bacteria and fungi helping each other out survive in that biofilm colony - it involves more than just a TCM formula, or a patch. It involves strategy and tactics
Actually I think herbs could heal that from a proper TCM doc... I would avoid holding a mental picture of your supposed illness. Thanks for the feedback on the snake oil patch.

yerrag

. I would avoid holding a mental picture of your supposed illness.
That is a key element of how I approach problems that are difficult to unravel.

Waynish

That is a key element of how I approach problems that are difficult to unravel.
But only when you're actively unraveling them right? You do act as if the mental picture is not real the rest of the time, right?

yerrag

But only when you're actively unraveling them right? You do act as if the mental picture is not real the rest of the time, right?
Yes.

They are low-level life forms that act in very predictable ways, and evolve predictably. It's easy to beat them if only the medical establishment weren't on their side.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals