Consciousness App Referral Sharing

Cool little project, could be alive or dead, hard to tell...

Anyway, the list is huge just to download the app. So please use my referral link to sign up LOL :cool

Entangled: The Consciousness App

I've been position #12000 for like a month, so the list might be broken, but hey :ss

L

lollipop

Cool little project, could be alive or dead, hard to tell...

Anyway, the list is huge just to download the app. So please use my referral link to sign up LOL :cool

Entangled: The Consciousness App

I've been position #12000 for like a month, so the list might be broken, but hey :ss

Very interesting @Such_Saturation. I hope the project doesn’t die. Anyway, I signed up from your link, so maybe you move ahead? I appreciate the research this organization is willing to fund and do. They have done a lot in precognition research. We talked about that before on here I think.

OP
S
Very interesting @Such_Saturation. I hope the project doesn’t die. Anyway, I signed up from your link, so maybe you move ahead? I appreciate the research this organization is willing to fund and do. They have done a lot in precognition research. We talked about that before on here I think.
I was 12168 today I'm 12136 :ss I can use your referral with another email account if you want :ss2

OP
S
Well he was very nice and answered my email, apparently the invites are going out soon!